Author Topic: [+++]Disable jetpack as gangster  (Read 4599 times)

Offline Pythh

• New Community Member
  • Number #1
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: #Pyth.gg
  • Squad: Undying
Re: [+++]Disable jetpack as gangster
« Reply #45 on: 14 03, 2022, 08:59:17 am »
I agree with your opinion. This is a very frustrating event, they open the jetpack in the middle of the war and run away, and this spoils the fun of the war and turns me off from the game. As you said, if the jetpacks are removed, the battles will be more enjoyable in LS. Positive :tick:

Offline AdNaN

• New Community Member
  • Live it's so short so Make it worth it
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Gurad_Ghosts
  • Ingame: 3dnan
  • Squad: TIAB
« Reply #46 on: 14 03, 2022, 10:08:43 am »
I know most of you might just reject this idea by the title itself, But hear me out.

What is the point of jetpacks as gangsters if everyone just abusing it to stay above buildings or avoid death, Gangsters shouldn't be able to use jetpacks because it's just not right for them, as in LV gangsters aren't allowed to use jetpacks.

I can give you Millons of videos showing how Jetpacks aren't doing any good to the community.   

Let's remove it and you'll see a lot of skillful fights/wars.

thx mate, for this suggestion. To be honest, this thing is annoying, especially when you get into a fight with another person and he uses a jetpack, which affects the game experience and affects the players. I'm positive  :tick: about that, I hope they act on this topic or add cooldown at least

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • Senior Community Member
  • ProCriminal.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
Re: Disable jetpack as gangster
« Reply #47 on: 14 03, 2022, 10:50:48 am »
Exactly.

There is no reason to restrict gangsters from using jetpack in LS, this would be just stupid. It is also unfair when 10 groups are working against 2 and there is surely no fair fight to that but nobody talks of it, so jetpack ain't really the problem.

How disabling jetpack gonna be unfair? Explain your self please
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline Krsha

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #48 on: 14 03, 2022, 11:24:18 am »
I love gangster wars but more in LS because i'm not that good but jetpack is ruining the fun, all the players use it for the roofs or escaping and not fun.

positive

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • ProCriminal.
« Reply #49 on: 14 03, 2022, 11:29:59 am »
I didn't say it's going to be unfair, When I actually mentioned unfairness I was only quoting your post. Excuse me for the misunderstanding tho.
I just don't get why would you have to strict gangsters from being able to use jetpack, I understand your point but it's still usable for too many people. Even tho you mentioned LV, the gameplay in these 2 cities is way different, ls gangsters surely need the jetpack, there is nothing wrong with using it and there is nothing wrong with people fighting from roofs. Although, if someone is really interested in taking over via roofs and such, this won't really help as he will surely find the way to do it. The usage of the jetpack is important for any type of player in LS, you also earn time and you have less risk of someone damaging your car and fucking you up. So, the jetpack is something that could actually boost someone when he is getting outnumbered, that's what I believe.
Let's take outnumbered, for example, Let's say you're on the roof they will just easily use the jetpack and take you down, But when jetpacks are disabled you have a chance to take their planes down, and let's be real we're fighting above towers because it's easy to reach it with jetpacks, No one gonna stay above tower if jetpack is disabled.

Fighting above towers like monkies IS NOT a play style.

What is the difference between LS and LV gangsters? light me up, please. Because afaik they both have binds/turfs/claiming.
The only difference is Lv is a bit faster and jetpacks are disabled.

NOTE: By the way, the moment Arran hear us out and do this update I'll request that turfing above the building will not be available

Show content

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • ProCriminal.
« Reply #50 on: 14 03, 2022, 11:54:04 am »
@TwCafe this guy just keeps posting the same shit over and over. and he just double posted. Can u please remove his posts since he just makes the topic seems dramatic while there are only 4 negatives? Thanks and sorry for the mention.

Show content
U can delete this post also.

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline Al3raB

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Al3raB~
« Reply #51 on: 14 03, 2022, 12:04:00 pm »
I used to play everyday in 2021 as gangsters, Fighting groups and etc.
But yeah I can agree with my friend @9R About this removal of jetpacks because this is main issue and to be honest I didn't think that you can request to remove it till he told me about it yesterday and I was surprised. So please yeah remove it and let's have some fairness and enjoyable game please. Thanks.  :tick:

Offline Abuklil511

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: 3tibe511
« Reply #52 on: 14 03, 2022, 05:04:31 pm »
It gonna be good idea for the new gagnster groups to turf without someone shooting at them from above  :tick:

Offline Danube501

• Guard_Ghosts Leader
  • Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]Danube501
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #53 on: 14 03, 2022, 07:44:22 pm »
Disabling jet pack for LS gangsters will help balance the wars a bit and avoid fighting on top of buildings Positive :tick:

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #54 on: 14 03, 2022, 08:28:23 pm »
This would harm gangsters that aren't turfing so:

- LS turfs can't be captured if you used a jetpack in your current lifetime. (Arran + 9R)

Reverted due to:

Arran the update you did gonna make it even harder for gangsters because trollers (enemy groups) gonna just call their alliance to camp the roof and they will fight us on the street, And we won't be able to defend the gangsters above the roof because we would have to be respawned in able to turf again.

New update:

- Gangster team can't use jetpack in the main dimension. (Arran + 9R)
« Last Edit: 15 03, 2022, 06:16:29 pm by Arran »
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.