Author Topic: [+++] Nerf The Sawn-Off.  (Read 4225 times)

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • Senior Community Member
  • ProCriminal.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
[+++] Nerf The Sawn-Off.
« on: 20 03, 2022, 12:29:20 am »
Hello, Community.

I'm here to suggest the nerf of sawn-off for the following reasons:

The Damage
  • Sawn-off deals about 26 damage for each bullet which is 94-104 damage(4Shots).
  • The total time needed for sawn to shoot 4 bullets is less than is one second.
- This kind of damage that fast isn't found in any weapon.

The Combo
  • AK47, The damage of sawn, following it with spamming AK is the main tactic in LS for 100% of the sawn players Because there isn't any better combo whatsoever, Whatever you do, Whatever you use, You can't win in any scenario against that.

Overused
  • There is no doubt about the overusing of this weapon because of its Overpowered damage.
  • Isn't hard to use.

Las Venturas
  • Quote from: Darbka(Founder of HoBoS)
    Sawn is being used as an exploit, Players switching it with Deagle and shoot bullets so fast

I would like to mention the impact of sawn to combat-shotgun Since we can't play against sawn because of the sawn buff, So combat is simply useless.

The Solution is to nerf the sawn like it used to be since the beginning of CIT, Fun, Balance, Useable Weapon.

Extra stuffs:
Show content

1/ A weapon that is almost disabled (Can't move and shoot) in CE is rank #3. I guess this is enough proof.
Note: CE is every 5mins, If CE is like before, Combat would be ranked as 5-6, Tops.

2/ There wasn't any discussion or anything regarding the buff of sawn-off in the first place, Happened ig.

Show content
- Increased dual sawnoff damage from 5 to 7. (Arran + Lucifer)
- Increased single sawnoff (weapon mod in F9) damage from 9 to 11. (Arran + Lucifer)

<3 50+ Positive votes and zero Negative's, I guess the community has spoken. <3

« Last Edit: 21 03, 2022, 02:57:42 pm by 9R »
لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline iiSpeeD'511

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: #iiSpeeD'511
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
Re: Nerf The Sawn-Off.
« Reply #1 on: 20 03, 2022, 12:42:46 am »
Couldn't add anything more, Sawn is really need to be nerf because everyone single player using it outside CE's, And I guess if Arran just stand in one war or a riot he will nerf the sawn immediately Upvote
Surfers <3

Offline Ximbas

• New Community Member
  • タモリンド
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Squad: unstoppable
« Reply #2 on: 20 03, 2022, 12:54:10 am »
I agree, the damage of the sawn compared to the spaz is absurd, the spaz is totally useless. Upvote
タモリンド

Offline XvabdullahzX

YearsYears
  • Group: HazardClique
  • Ingame: Just_XYZ
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #3 on: 20 03, 2022, 01:08:11 am »
sawn is very strong and it should be nerf and everyone uses it to enter ce and ar and people die fast and shoot 4 shots per second and that person dies quickly

Offline ALMenhaLi

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GG
« Reply #4 on: 20 03, 2022, 01:47:18 am »
Sawn-off was balanced I remember a guys named Seemi was using it and really doing good with it, Idk why the weapon got buff in the first place, But seems Arran made the buff because of the userstats, But if u gonna take the userstats incase, M4, Shotgun must get buffed too.

And the userstats clearly show the over damage even while combat has more kills, Sawn-off manage to get more damage somehome, i'll go UPVOTE.
Don't forget to smile in any situation. As long as you are alive, there will be better things later, and there will be many.
#Eiichiro Oda -

Offline inOri

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 20 03, 2022, 02:03:03 am »
Sawn off - AK combo has been too annoying lately, you literally can't even compare between both Combat shotgun and Sawn off, there is a huge gap between both of them, this weapon really needs to be nerfed as it used to be, so I'm obviously voting positive.

Offline Abuklil511

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: 3tibe511
« Reply #6 on: 20 03, 2022, 02:05:43 am »
the "dual" sawn-off should have never received a buff this strong , it should have been the single-sawn off as it is literally useless now, so I am with nerfing the dual sawn-off. Positive  :tick:

Offline Uzaki

• L2 Staff
  • Born, Live, Die and REPEAT.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLM
  • Ingame: Uzaki
  • Squad: Cupcakes
« Reply #7 on: 20 03, 2022, 04:03:09 am »
Just the ability to run and be agile while youre at it, then added with its absurd amount of damage I dont see why moderators havent even saw how awfully overpowered Sawn off is right. You cant even wish to compete if youre only using the spaz or pump, especially if youre having pings such as mine or other PH players.

So, Positive  :tick:

Offline AdNaN

• New Community Member
  • Live it's so short so Make it worth it
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Gurad_Ghosts
  • Ingame: 3dnan
  • Squad: TIAB
« Reply #8 on: 20 03, 2022, 05:43:36 am »
Hello, Community.

I'm here to suggest the nerf of sawn-off for the following reasons:

The Damage
  • Sawn-off deals about 26 damage for each bullet which is 94-104 damage(4Shots).
  • The total time needed for sawn to shoot 4 bullets is less than is one second.
- This kind of damage that fast isn't found in any weapon.

The Combo
  • AK47, The damage of sawn, following it with spamming AK is the main tactic in LS for 100% of the sawn players Because there isn't any better combo whatsoever, Whatever you do, Whatever you use, You can't win in any scenario against that.

Overused
  • There is no doubt about the overusing of this weapon because of its Overpowered damage.
  • Isn't hard to use.

Las Venturas

I would like to mention the impact of sawn to combat-shotgun Since we can't play against sawn because of the sawn buff, So combat is simply useless.

The Solution is to nerf the sawn like it used to be since the beginning of CIT, Fun, Balance, Useable Weapon.

Extra stuffs:
Show content

1/ A weapon that is almost disabled (Can't move and shoot) in CE is rank #3. I guess this is enough proof.
Note: CE is every 5mins, If CE is like before, Combat would be ranked as 5-6, Tops.

2/ There wasn't any discussion or anything regarding the buff of sawn-off in the first place, Happened ig.

Show content
- Increased dual sawnoff damage from 5 to 7. (Arran + Lucifer)
- Increased single sawnoff (weapon mod in F9) damage from 9 to 11. (Arran + Lucifer)

To be honest I try many time to kill who has the sawn-off weapon in LS but my tries it doesn't work at all even in LV the weapon it's so strong and powerful too much and I think that not make a good experience in game and we know every day new players came to the server and when they see that they leave because It's pist them off and that not a good for us as a community so for that I'm positive  :tick:

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
« Reply #9 on: 20 03, 2022, 06:19:04 am »
Sawn-Off is way more over powered, I guess it really needs a nerf and back like before. I am positive!
Left this game already.

Offline They SeeMi Rollin'

• New Community Member
  • Gift from the Moon
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: SeeMi
  • Squad: Wrath
« Reply #10 on: 20 03, 2022, 06:38:18 am »
In past Sawn-off double and single both were perfect but later on in 2020 admins made it worse idk why and almost no one used it then. When people spoke to arran on mainchat to make it normal again but it was buffed more than enough. So I guess it is supposed to get nerfed inorder to get balanced with combat shotgun and shotgun. Positive here.
« Last Edit: 20 03, 2022, 06:40:57 am by SeeMi »
expect the unexpected

Offline varG

• Regular Community Member
  • Neverending Suffering
  • Group: BTP
« Reply #11 on: 20 03, 2022, 06:51:31 am »
The current combat style is basically sawn-off + ak47 which is literally what everyone does. Spas are barely being used and if you use them against a sawn-off player you basically lose all the time. Positive.
Cursed Earth

Offline Zuvich

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Group: 1337
« Reply #12 on: 20 03, 2022, 06:52:22 am »
It's indeed overpowered, I'm positive.
hej

Offline Thug

• Regular Community Member
  • Group: 18th
« Reply #13 on: 20 03, 2022, 08:24:12 am »
You're right, it's overpower as fuck and yea have to be nerfed to make balance in each shotgun, I've tested the other shotguns ingame and it's not that easy to beat sawn user with combat cause it's moving gun, whoever is going to deal with that have to decrease the damage to make it balanced, I am Positive  :tick:

Offline Talha

• L2 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 20 03, 2022, 08:39:12 am »
I agree, even the combat shotgun users are forced to use sawn-off because sawn-off is way more better than combat shotgun. It should be nerfed. Voting positive.