Author Topic: [+++] Increasing the reputation earned from stores.  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Tareq.

• DeltaTeam Leader
  • New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DeltaTeam & GG
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Re: Increasing the reputation earned from stores.
« Reply #15 on: 01 06, 2022, 12:55:02 pm »
Tbh, store robberies are boring now days. Getting low reputation and its useless nowdays, except riots. Such a good idea to improve CnR system, going to upvoting this.

Offline WooDy

• Guard_Ghosts Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]WooDy
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #16 on: 01 06, 2022, 01:48:45 pm »
Robbing stores is one of the major criminal activities, especially during riots. Also, usually, criminal groups prefer to host their own robbing stores activity and they might rob the same store more than 2 times which is unfair to get 350 RP after 3 minutes of robbing. I'm voting positive to increase stores RP

Offline iiSpeeD'511

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: #iiSpeeD'511
  • Squad: MewniKingdom
« Reply #17 on: 01 06, 2022, 01:51:48 pm »
I'd like to see this suggestion because Speaking for myself, AR is boring, hard, and crowded. I would really get a chance to reach high RP points as well.

Postive
Surfers <3

Offline Mr.M3ZZHM

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [GG]Mr.M3ZZHM
« Reply #18 on: 01 06, 2022, 02:10:42 pm »
I wouldn't say anything regarding this matter because I'm inactive but I'll speak about the old days of CIT when I was playing back in 2015 and my time in 2020.

So long story short, Rob store was my best activity to do, I made so many videos on my youtube channel just killing cops Because I couldn't do such an activity in AR because of the KS and a large number of players there.

Anyway, I really don't have any more to say since I'm not part of this community anymore but it would be nice to see Store Robbery back to active.

:tick:

" When I die, I want to be remembered for the life I lived, not the money I made "
- Tim Bergling -

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
  • Group: SAS
« Reply #19 on: 01 06, 2022, 04:06:59 pm »
I hope this clarifies everything for you because after all you are a CB and I really want you to be abroad with me.
@Dokt0R
Yes definitely @9R I was trying to support this but also I had to make you aware of other things too.
Nonetheless, thanks for the clarification points you made, I’m convinced now and casting my vote as Positive.

:tick:

Offline iFighTeR7

• Regular Community Member
  • I don't care what people say about me.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: DoMinos Squad
« Reply #20 on: 01 06, 2022, 04:10:54 pm »
Tbh this idea is perfecto and will make stores more active specially at riots. :tick:

Offline Safwan

• APB Hunter
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
« Reply #21 on: 01 06, 2022, 04:49:08 pm »
Well, Nowadays they only activity worth doing is ARs or CEs so it will be nice to have more activity that will support the CnR system.  :tick:  :tick:

Offline T0Y-B0Y

• Pervert T0Y
  • The T0Y
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]T0Y-B0Y
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #22 on: 01 06, 2022, 04:53:43 pm »
This Idea is excellent but will bring more trouble in the future and might end the ARs history, as a CB I should be supporting this idea because it's for my side but I really don't know if this will improve the side or destroy it let me explain why.

first of all, let me explain why I am confused, here is an Armed Robbery that takes 400 Seconds to end you can rob it twice if you come early (each rob takes 180 sec) so you will get 1000 RP without killing any cops, on the other hand, Robbing a store gives you 350 RP per rob which isn't low at all 1st rob takes 60 sec to finish and the 2nd rob takes 90 sec if you finished both rob you are getting 700 RP in a 150 sec which is lower than Armed robberies rob Time now if this Got added Criminals will get 1000 RP in a single store and there are +30 store in LS so a single player can get 30K RP in an hour and 30min, imagine a Group with 10 online started a group activity so they will get 300k RP in an hour and 30min I know Stores resets every 6 hours but still Stores cant give equal RP as Armed Robberies, I am neutral.

Offline 9R

• Guard_Ghosts Owner
  • Senior Community Member
  • ProCriminal.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GuardGhosts
  • Ingame: 9R'~
  • Squad: SA
« Reply #23 on: 01 06, 2022, 05:27:57 pm »
This Idea is excellent but will bring more trouble in the future and might end the ARs history, as a CB I should be supporting this idea because it's for my side but I really don't know if this will improve the side or destroy it let me explain why.

first of all, let me explain why I am confused, here is an Armed Robbery that takes 400 Seconds to end you can rob it twice if you come early (each rob takes 180 sec) so you will get 1000 RP without killing any cops, on the other hand, Robbing a store gives you 350 RP per rob which isn't low at all 1st rob takes 60 sec to finish and the 2nd rob takes 90 sec if you finished both rob you are getting 700 RP in a 150 sec which is lower than Armed robberies rob Time now if this Got added Criminals will get 1000 RP in a single store and there are +30 store in LS so a single player can get 30K RP in an hour and 30min, imagine a Group with 10 online started a group activity so they will get 300k RP in an hour and 30min I know Stores resets every 6 hours but still Stores cant give equal RP as Armed Robberies, I am neutral.

You forgot the most important element in ARs which is the kills, You're talking about robbing AR like you'll be standing still, Criminals will fight.

You'll get 800 Rep if you killed a cop in AR, 200 if you assist, and 500 if you complete the robbery.

So on average, a criminal will get two kills in AR. Which will be 800*2= 1600, 500*2= 1000. Which is 2600 Each AR.
And be aware that I'm talking about two kills only, If I was speaking for myself I get at least 5/6 kills each AR which can be +15k reputation in less than 5mins.

Stores give 350 Rep within 4.5min (60+90+150) = 1000 Rep. So there is no comparison between the numbers.

Stores robbery also is hard to organize since if you die or walk outside by mistake or to avoid some danger, The timer will increase, Not like AR.
You're talking like these criminals won't be attacked or anything xD, If this is the way I recommend going drug delivery they will farm more.  :kek3:
Attacking stores is much easier than ARs because ARs are designed to hold an attack, Store just has one door without any barriers or place to run.

I'm speaking from experience and you know me and the fact stores are pointless these days is just enough.
Also, there are groups who do not love ARs such as yours, Now will get a chance to get more reputation.

Lemme make this as simple as it gets for you Because you believe this kind of suggestion will make the criminals no longer attend AR.

• AR gives drugs this is a HUGE reason why criminals attend AR.
  • AR still gives more money and more reputations and even iron.
  • AR scoreboard, People love to see their names at the top.
  • AR has a lower time to rob Because it's 3 mins no matter how many times you rob.
  • AR Give 60WL, Stores give what half that? even less...(20)
  • stores duration increases each time. Resets every 6 hours, So in the end you'll end up doing ARs or just wait 6 hours which no one will.

I hope this clarifies everything for you because after all you are a CB and I really want you to be abroad with me.
@Dokt0R

I hope this can help you understand more, I'm ready for any further questions.

:-*

لا يكذب المرء إلا من مهانته ... أو فعله السوء أو من قلة الأدب
لبعض جيفة كلب خير رائحة ... من كذبة المرء في جد وفي لعب

Guard_Ghosts.

Offline SuperSonic

• Official CIT Runner
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: SuperSonic
  • Squad: vZ
« Reply #24 on: 01 06, 2022, 05:31:13 pm »
I really support the idea of increasing the RP gain from robbing stores, but 400rp/kill is too much.
  • 500rp - Completion
  • 200rp +(-10 seconds) - per kill
I am voting positive anyways, the above text is just a recommendation.
Wallahe Chillin

Offline dakata

Years
« Reply #25 on: 01 06, 2022, 05:47:32 pm »
It’s really an amazing suggestion to have it since these days the stores robbery are almost dead and increasing it will be more fun to play on it again I think 500 RP are good for stores robbery and will attract criminals for it, I’m supporting your idea so my vote is positive.

Offline Atheer

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #26 on: 01 06, 2022, 07:13:53 pm »
Could be good for the criminal sides, they seem too low, people don't usually take the store robberies but go for Armed Robberies and Criminal Events, there's no way to abuse it too which is great.

Positive.

Discord ID: Atheer#8555

Offline Dokt0R

• Donator L3
  • Group: SAS
« Reply #27 on: 01 06, 2022, 08:50:16 pm »
22 Positive votes already, in less than a half day. Marked as High Priority  :tetelaser:

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: [+++] Increasing the reputation earned from stores.
« Reply #28 on: 02 06, 2022, 05:13:25 am »
- Increased criminal reputation points earned from robbing stores to 550 per robbery. (Danzy + 9R)
« Last Edit: 02 06, 2022, 05:18:25 am by Danzy »
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.