Author Topic: Give new players 'run with most weapons' walking style  (Read 3182 times)

Offline Swepiz

YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Give new players 'run with most weapons' walking style
« Reply #15 on: 21 02, 2020, 04:31:52 am »
As a newbie myself with just over 24 hours of playing i've found out that being a gangster is terribly hard if you are on your own, and I didn't know about this feature so I agree.

If I may add that the fighting system as I see it right now is very clumsy, basically IMPOSSIBLE to even stand a chance to fight more then 1 enemy at once wich im used to do (10 years of SAMP), because I can barely run around to dodge bullets, I still dont understand how the guns work in MTA since sometimes they don't seem to do damage? and much more, might be because I have yet to learn all the other features and tips and tricks about the criminal world, and I don't like to spam the chat but when ever I have tried I can't say i've gotten much help at least in the crim chat :d

Offline Geisus

• CIT Radio DJ
  • I love gulag
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #16 on: 21 02, 2020, 08:34:50 am »
Hello @Phorpride,

I'm here to support your suggestion because nowadays I can see a lot of newbies are asking about this walk style ( run with most weapons ) and this suggestion add into the game will be useful to newbies.

Positive.

I'm going to have to agree with Denos: "I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked."

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #17 on: 21 02, 2020, 06:32:49 pm »
Set it to parkour since that seems to allow running with weapons and I guess that players would prefer it from default.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.