Author Topic: Reducing the limit Can only invite 3 players every 1 hour of squad only.  (Read 316882 times)

Offline Nelson

• W.E.I.R.D
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: Nelson
Hello, As you know im suggesting to reduce the limit can only invite 3 players every 3 hours to 1 hour of squad only. because if someone create a new squad and he wants to invite his friends, if we have 5 friends? they want to join our squad but we can only invite 3 players every 3 hours. I think reduce the limit of inviting players of squad 3 hours to 1 hour is good. This would be better.
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

Offline TheKing-L'NaB

• Junior Community Member
  • Messi My Idol
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: TheKing-L'NaB
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
That happened to me and I wanted to invite my friends and I couldn't because I already had the limit, so you certainly have my +1, since it's a good idea
 :tick:
<_3 TheKing-L'NaB <_3

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
From my part the limit for invites in squads must be removed but if this its not gonna happened at least lets do it 1hour its good.
Positive
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline yanza

It's was happen with me when I was create my own squad and I was getting members too but after I invite 3 members then a message appear on the top of the screen. "Can only invite 3 players in every 3 hours" It was too much annoy with me and I am leader of Falken too so its happen with me here too. So totally Supporting on this suggestion because it will be helpful.

Offline 3bood

Squads are not like groups, it's normal that they would invite more than 3 people in their squad in less than an hour, I guess you could make it like 10 people per 1 hour, so that it's more fair for squads leaders and they could recruit more members. Positive.

Offline Toxin

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Well yea,u're true new squads need this feature a lot and it will be very helpful for them.So why not i'm Positive surely

Offline Idareu

• Astro World
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: KLMTeam
I think this system made to avoid being cracked but now we are talking about squads and this 3 hours to be able to invite its long time tbh so  will support this suggestion and in my opinion its better to remove it.

Offline Mr.Zi[K]e

• i sad to i alone in live
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: vaN
  • Ingame: Mr.Zi[K]e
  • Squad: The_Akatsuki
I agree with you  :tick:
☠☠
𝐌𝐑.𝐙𝐈[𝐊]𝐄
☠☠

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
Why not, you can't stop people from wanting something. Making them wait for no reason is just ridiculous.

We should keep a limit though, so they can't invite everyone who's online in CIT because that'll only cause annoying spam for squad less people.

Offline Nelson

• W.E.I.R.D
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: Nelson
Why not, you can't stop people from wanting something. Making them wait for no reason is just ridiculous.

We should keep a limit though, so they can't invite everyone who's online in CIT because that'll only cause annoying spam for squad less people.
If we remove a limit? peoples will annoying spam for squad less people. but if we reduce they will wait 1 hour. also 3 hours is too much.
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
If we remove a limit? peoples will annoying spam for squad less people. but if we reduce they will wait 1 hour. also 3 hours is too much.
That's what I said?

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
well I think it will called spam + it mean you are free invite but at the same time 3 invites in hour is too much , you idea is good but I think make it 3 invites every 20 min or 10 min is good one

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Malone

• The Artist
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
well I think it will called spam + it mean you are free invite but at the same time 3 invites in hour is too much , you idea is good but I think make it 3 invites every 20 min or 10 min is good one
No, Then Newbies or any one who create squad will keep invite any one in 10/20 mins and that will be so annoying, actually 1 hour is make sense to avoid any inviting farming in future.

Offline GogliKo

• Once we owned the world.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: sl4PP3rs
  • Ingame: TeamRuver
There are people who randomly create groups and randomly invite 10 members to change their tag color.
Also this system was created to avoid the random invitations and to prevent recruiting 50 man army in a few minutes.
Not sure this should be removed/reduced.
Original founder of sl4PP3rs & TeamRuver e.e

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Made it 5 per 2 hours.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.