Poll

Commonly used words in GTA SA to be allowed?

Yes to: anything containing "shit"
48 (6.6%)
Yes to: anything containing "fuck"
44 (6%)
Yes to: anything containing "bitch"
38 (5.2%)
Yes to: anything containing "ass"
43 (5.9%)
Yes to: anything containing "dick"
40 (5.5%)
Yes to: nigga (I guess this is already allowed?)
39 (5.3%)
Yes to: bastard
40 (5.5%)
Yes to: prick
36 (4.9%)
Yes to: whore
32 (4.4%)
No to: anything containing "shit"
30 (4.1%)
No to: anything containing "fuck"
42 (5.8%)
No to: anything containing "bitch"
49 (6.7%)
No to: anything containing "ass"
38 (5.2%)
No to: anything containing "dick"
44 (6%)
No to: nigga (I guess this is already allowed?)
34 (4.7%)
No to: bastard
42 (5.8%)
No to: prick
43 (5.9%)
No to: whore
48 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 85

Voting closed: 30 12, 2019, 02:16:53 pm

Author Topic: [Discussion + Poll] GTA SA swear words in-game won't be punishable anymore  (Read 520136 times)

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: chaiNN07
  • Squad: Impacted
Hi, nowadays we see many people complain each other on forum for trivial words just because they hate each other, So I am here today to solve all this.
First of all don't rush here by posting just because u saw the title, Read everything carefully.

When this game was created it was for +18 but kids used to play it and tbh I was kid when I started playing this game, but when you enter this game that means you're responsible for anything that would happen to you, and if you don't like it so easy to delete the game, but I used to play like this, and I enjoyed it till the last hour of playing this game.
U can easily put anybody to your ignore list if u think that he is annoying you, and I believe that fuck off and fuck you are too trivial to be punished for.
And we can add new system that allows you to disable X word or Y word, for example: I don't want to see this "fuck" word in my screen! There will be a new system that I'll suggest soon allowing u to disable any word that u don't like

/ignore list makes everything easy for us but Community members don't use it as they just report just for revenge.
Just like if I hate this X player, I should add him in my ignore list but not to keep fighting with him to make him fall in mistake by flaming you.
Most LV players know about this very well!
So all of us must grow up and stop seeking for revenge by reporting anyone. I was one of these guys who keep reporting anybody for anything that might annoy me but I find it useless and just a waste of time.

YOUR OPINION IS NEEDED!
« Last Edit: 27 12, 2019, 05:19:56 pm by Arran »

Offline Sinon

• Senior Community Member
  • ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
Re: [Discussion]"Fuck you" & "Fuck off" won't be punishable anymore
« Reply #1 on: 27 12, 2019, 12:30:31 am »
I’m agreeing with you about that fuck you & fuck off should not be punishable

But also I’m disagreeing with you about the “X” and “Y” word ..
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Dredd

• The Pizzaboy
  • Honorable
  • You want a pizza or what?
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos Family
  • Ingame: Dredd
« Reply #2 on: 27 12, 2019, 01:55:38 am »
I personally don't flame in the game. I don't think you should do it anyway. Yeah it's an online game and nobody cares or takes it seriously but why be offensive. The server already let's you flame if you really want it in several chats. You could actually flame everywhere except public chats and not get punished if they don't report you or even if they do in certain chats. I don't see any point why we should allow these, I don't know why anyone would like to see it in main chat.
We could filter it and change it to f*** off instead I guess. But still.

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 27 12, 2019, 02:07:13 am »
I have no problem with it, if someone says that to me I always consider it as a joke, I am not a butthurt in a +18 game. It can't be offensive. But I think it has to be punishable when repeated, but one-time occurrence is acceptable.

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
  • Ingame: chaiNN07
  • Squad: Impacted
« Reply #4 on: 27 12, 2019, 02:09:42 am »
I have no problem with it, if someone says that to me I always consider it as a joke, I am not a butthurt in a +18 game. It can't be offensive. But I think it has to be punishable when repeated, but one-time occurrence is acceptable.
ofc if repeated then it's punishable
I personally don't flame in the game. I don't think you should do it anyway. Yeah it's an online game and nobody cares or takes it seriously but why be offensive. The server already let's you flame if you really want it in several chats. You could actually flame everywhere except public chats and not get punished if they don't report you or even if they do in certain chats. I don't see any point why we should allow these, I don't know why anyone would like to see it in main chat.
We could filter it and change it to f*** off instead I guess. But still.
Yea but we should accept the fact that we're playing in +18 game bro.

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
« Reply #5 on: 27 12, 2019, 02:16:30 am »
I find this word, "F*ck you" really an intense word to be used toward to someone. I don't know why it should not be punishable when it is clearly directed to anyone. People can't get off and get offended when they heard this that person said that to you, they might as well report you for Flaming / Swearing at this point. If I were you, just avoid using that word as it is really offensive when you think about it. Another option, might as well filter the Fuck You, to "F*** Y**" if its possible, though. You can flame the person in FMSG as it is not punishable as far as I know; people in my FMSG flamed sometimes even involving family members which I do not have control to this part. But still; it should still be punishable. Especially if this one repeated twice; then expect a punishment if you do.
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Geisus

• CIT Radio DJ
  • I love gulag
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #6 on: 27 12, 2019, 02:58:27 am »
Well , this idea sound great. Maybe system can add like @Dredd said "filter it and change it to f*** off instead I guess. But still." and I hope system can add "when someone say "F***" it will automatic add in /ignore list."

I'm going to have to agree with Denos: "I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked."

Offline Theía

• New Community Member
  • you don't know me
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Theía
  • Squad: CIRT
« Reply #7 on: 27 12, 2019, 03:46:33 am »
I think of what staffs did to "dicks/penis/etc. = sausage" will work. Right? Like typing "Fuck you" will be converted directly to "crap" or something. That's what I think. As what others' said, it is an 18+ game, we should have some freedom to at least say something to someone like that.
"Those who become a Chief are the ones who already act like one, even when they are not a Chief" - Chief Chique

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #8 on: 27 12, 2019, 05:05:51 am »
"Fuck you" should be punishable only in some contexts, but "fuck off" it doesn't even makes sense to punish for that
Ass or tits?

Offline yanza

« Reply #9 on: 27 12, 2019, 07:47:24 am »
I am agree with you because of "Fuck you" and "Fuck off" word is too trivial like everyone use this word in game. But also I am not agree with you about the "X" "Y" words...

Offline Revo.

• The Punisher
  • Outstanding Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Revo.
« Reply #10 on: 27 12, 2019, 07:56:23 am »
I agree with senza, and who repeat that more than 1 time in short time shiuld be punished.

Offline Nelson

• W.E.I.R.D
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: Nelson
« Reply #11 on: 27 12, 2019, 08:04:37 am »
Im agree that fuck you & fuck off should not be punishable, most of peoples use this word. But im not agree with X and Y word.
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #12 on: 27 12, 2019, 10:42:49 am »
I will be natural on this , cause sometimes some players say F*ck you or F*ck off in main chat or team chat and staffs ignore it or mute him , but it will be hilarious see players spam f*ck  ;D
so I think that you can say F*ck but spamming the word will get you punishable will be better  .

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline GogliKo

• Junior Community Member
  • Once we owned the world.
  • Group: sl4PP3rs
  • Ingame: TeamRuver
« Reply #13 on: 27 12, 2019, 10:48:22 am »
"Fuck you" should be punishable but "fuck off" shouldn't, since "fuck off" is similar to "Go away" but "fuck you" is a straight flame.
Original founder of sl4PP3rs & TeamRuver e.e

Offline Persius#USSF

• Regular Community Member
  • InSeeN Will Be Remembered
  • Group: USSF
  • Ingame: Persius#USSF
  • Squad: USSF
« Reply #14 on: 27 12, 2019, 11:52:37 am »
from my personal experience fuck off and fuck you are words used by English Speakers in whole world and ppl don’t really get offended by that the fact that someone gets offended by these words is funny, tho we are in a community with Majority Arabs,Turks,Asians(in general) which they might get offended by these words since they are not used to it needless to say most of CIT players are -18 and The game itself is +18
i’m neutral with this
- Added a petrol station in LSPD garage. (Arran + Persius)  Saturday 28th January 2023