Author Topic: Unwanted criminals in vehicles will drive through police vehicles  (Read 4471 times)

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
I have experienced it so many times already that criminals that aren't wanted, help their wanted friends by ramming police vehicles while they're doing a pursuit on the wanted criminal. Simply fix it by making unwanted criminals and gangsters drive through police vehicles (just like the civilians do already).

It seems like a logical thing that must be done. I'm not going to waste my breath into this discussion topic, I have said what I want and why I want it.

Some solution must be provided for this, I believe this is the simplest thing we can do. If anyone has a better idea, feel free to post it here!
« Last Edit: 15 01, 2020, 11:16:50 pm by Ptole »

Offline Zvuk

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Unwanted criminals in vehicles will drive through police vehicles
« Reply #1 on: 15 01, 2020, 11:22:36 pm »
Not a bad idea, Would surely prevent CIT players from trolling. An other solution would be giving the criminal that rammed the police vehicle like 2 times within a certain period of time a star.

Offline HunkJ0

• get busy livin' or or get busy dyin'
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Hunk
  • Squad: TMS
« Reply #2 on: 16 01, 2020, 02:29:02 am »
Yes, Thoughtful idea this will avoid us many troubles with criminals and it will be good for criminals too because sometimes while chasing a criminal you might ram them with full force without noticing that this is the wrong guy, so yea from all of the sides its useful
Chief of San Andreas Police Department

Offline Epic

• Senior Community Member
  • EX. Master of business according to Firebird
  • Ingame: Epic
  • Squad: Undisputed
« Reply #3 on: 16 01, 2020, 04:02:43 am »
I agree with you because unwanted criminals can use their cars to prevent police vehicles from chasing the wanted criminals and getting away with it with no punishment and they can make they criminal escape

Offline Pager

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 16 01, 2020, 04:21:49 am »
It would be better that we make ramming cops if you're a non-wanter Criminal result in a wanted level for violating traffic rules. I bumped into situation like this and it is really frustrating. Well as the server is based on role-play I think it would make sense that they get wanted level.
Subscribe

It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
« Reply #5 on: 16 01, 2020, 08:34:45 am »
It would be better that we make ramming cops if you're a non-wanter Criminal result in a wanted level for violating traffic rules. I bumped into situation like this and it is really frustrating. Well as the server is based on role-play I think it would make sense that they get wanted level.
It surely would make sense, but won't it be abusable? Of course we could make it like this but still. If the troller is aware of it then he'll prevent himself from getting wanted. Or will the police abuse this in order to get someone wanted
Not a bad idea, Would surely prevent CIT players from trolling. An other solution would be giving the criminal that rammed the police vehicle like 2 times within a certain period of time a star.
« Last Edit: 16 01, 2020, 08:36:51 am by Ptole »

Offline Sheriff

• Police Chief
  • Ingame: Sheriff
  • Squad: Rednecks
« Reply #6 on: 16 01, 2020, 04:48:11 pm »
I don't often support ghost modding but since almost everyone is ghost modded anyways this will be fitting addition.

About criminals getting wanted for ramming cops. Cops are breaking traffic rules just as much as criminals so them getting wanted is unfair. Some criminal can drive around normally and then some left side driver cop could crash at him. It'd just be annoying.

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #7 on: 16 01, 2020, 05:24:34 pm »
 well I am not a cop to experience that but I can tell it is kind unfair for law times too and it calling abusing , I don't think we need to add ghost mode or something like that we already have one , like if u switch to civ none can hit ur car same thing back to cops and UNwanted criminal , I am supporting ur idea  :tick:

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
« Reply #8 on: 16 01, 2020, 09:34:30 pm »
Nah not supporting this since you won’t be able to help your friend/groupmate when a police trying to catch him, so removing this will be useless just like the civilian mode ...
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
« Reply #9 on: 16 01, 2020, 09:46:08 pm »
Nah not supporting this since you won’t be able to help your friend/groupmate when a police trying to catch him, so removing this will be useless just like the civilian mode ...
@Sinon people like you should get jailed or even banned though. Abusers..

Actually, people like you are already being jailed. Trolling isn't allowed, how are you even supporting this??
« Last Edit: 16 01, 2020, 09:51:23 pm by Ptole »

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
« Reply #10 on: 16 01, 2020, 11:52:36 pm »
@Sinon people like you should get jailed or even banned though. Abusers..

Actually, people like you are already being jailed. Trolling isn't allowed, how are you even supporting this??

I did not mean by abuse it, did I said I support crashing others players ?

To reality un wanted people may become a wanted due crashing, which it’s good thing to help, also the random crash is kind of the fun when you follow wanted criminal and then you random player you may add this as fun thing,

Btw supporting something does not mean I do it LoL
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Nelson

• W.E.I.R.D
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: Nelson
« Reply #11 on: 17 01, 2020, 01:48:53 pm »
Unwanted criminals can use their cars to prevent police vehicles from chasing the wanted criminals and getting away with it with no punishment and they can make criminals escape. But it's also unfair for law and its called abusing. Anyways I'm supporting.
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

Offline Genenzy

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: GenEnzy
  • Squad: Classic Car Clu
« Reply #12 on: 19 01, 2020, 04:34:07 pm »
I notice this a lot but maybe they can make it so if a unwanted criminal rams a cop car then they end up getting wwanted I feel like more people will avoide cop cars instead of hitting them on purpose.

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
« Reply #13 on: 19 01, 2020, 05:27:06 pm »
I notice this a lot but maybe they can make it so if a unwanted criminal rams a cop car then they end up getting wwanted I feel like more people will avoide cop cars instead of hitting them on purpose.
I'm up for this as well but we will need precautionary measurements for this then. Like where does the criminal hit the police car, how many times in X seconds, what was the speed of the police car and the unwanted criminal, etc.

This wouldn't be easy to script I suppose but it would make a way better solution than the ghost mode.

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #14 on: 20 01, 2020, 08:30:28 am »
Yes, thoughtful it is not a bad idea,would surely prevent CIT players from ramming and disturbing behavior and trolling each other,also would giving criminal that rammed the police vehicle like 2 times, so totally I agree with you and supporting your idea with positive vote. :tick:
fr