Poll

Which vehicle do you think newbies should start with?

None, it's fine as it is.
1 (1.4%)
They should be able to pick 1 of these by theirselves
24 (32.9%)
Fagio ($5000)
20 (27.4%)
Moonbeam ($5000)
7 (9.6%)
BMX ($5000)
4 (5.5%)
Quadbike ($5000)
3 (4.1%)
Skateboard ($5000)
2 (2.7%)
Mountain Bike ($5000)
5 (6.8%)
Pizzaboy ($5000)
3 (4.1%)
Caddy ($5000)
4 (5.5%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Providing beginners with a starting vehicle like a bicycle or a fagio  (Read 4212 times)

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
These days newbies start with no vehicle in-game. No idea where they are, nor what to do mostly. I'm not sure where they spawn, but I believe we should provide them with some kind of vehicle. It doesn't have to be a good one, just something, so they can move faster from point A to B.

I am suggesting to provide them with a bicycle, it's a simple vehicle that goes faster by the more effort you put in it. It allows you to jump, which might be fun for the newbie to roam around with.

If most of you are against this bicycle, then I'd simply say give him a Fagio. It's a standard vehicle that almost everyone has I suppose, most people even have it in pink.

Edit: Added a poll with all vehicles that cost $5000.
« Last Edit: 20 01, 2020, 11:46:01 am by Ptole »

Offline SugarRush

• Loli Demon
  • Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: SugarRush
  • Squad: DriftWorkers
I would like to share my opinion to let them pick 2 choices of what they want to have for starter. First option would be Faggio - the reason why, is because this motorcycle is really cheap and affordable for them to buy. Second Option is to let them have the Moonbeam as this is also a good one for start to start roaming in the San Andreas as most cases, that's what they do usually. I'm up for this, if it means to help the Newbie players. :tick:
L3. SugarRush and L3. Quartz resigned. (25.08.2020 Rami)

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
I would like to share my opinion to let them pick 2 choices of what they want to have for starter. First option would be Faggio - the reason why, is because this motorcycle is really cheap and affordable for them to buy. Second Option is to let them have the Moonbeam as this is also a good one for start to start roaming in the San Andreas as most cases, that's what they do usually. I'm up for this, if it means to help the Newbie players. :tick:
Yeah, the moonbeam is indeed a good vehicle as well. Although they are an easy target for cops with a banshee though. Anyways added a poll so people can vote for which vehicle. :)

Offline Redfire

• Prometheus
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Redfire
One of the most irritating things when I first joined the server was not knowing where to get a vehicle which ultimately meant I had to run around Los Santos.

Faggio seems very reasonable.
"A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid."

"I played soldier, you played king. And struck me down, when I kissed that ring. You lost that right, to hold that crown. I built you up, but you let me down. So when you fall, I'll take my turn. And fan the flames, as your blazes burn."

Offline Ninjazyx

• Group: Banlieue13
  • Ingame: zyx
When I joined the server I spent my first 30hours running arround los santos and trying to steal vehicles to enjoy driving , everytime I get a randim vehicle nd start driving her owner hide it I was so confused untill I found moto sotre, seeing NRG at the first time pushed me to work nd get money to buy it.

so in my opinion no need to make newbies more lazy with giving em money vehicles VIP hours etc ig theres a huge amount of benefits already downvoting.
Enlightenment is knowing the value of one’s ignorance.
~ Lee Sin

Offline Epic

• EX. Master of business according to Firebird
  • Ingame: Epic
  • Squad: Undisputed
I agree with you but they choose which vehicle they want because in my opinion it's matter of preference and which would serve him the most 

Offline Zvuk

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Maybe even give them something like the '' Picador '' or the '' Blade ''? Something a bit faster so they can enjoy their CIT Experience. This suggestion is pretty good and would be really useful to keep the newbies motivated and connect more often. Do you really want them to stay while they have no vehicle to steal or use? Who even had the idea of removing all peds and vehicles, but not provide the newbie with something else?
Supporting this.

Offline SaR

• New Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسوول الله
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
  • Ingame: #SaR~>
"sorry for my bad english"
to be honest, I helped a lot of newbies, bcz I wants to help CIT to grow and have more members to online.
as a newbie I was confused too and don't know what to do and how.
so I agree with you
Saqib Ahmed Rajput

Offline Thunder

• لا إله إلا انت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Ti|Thunder
Faggio cost just $5,000, so it's easy for everyone even the newbies to buy it but when new player enter the server he gets a problem and he starts to ask himself some questions, how to buy a vehicle ? where is the vehicles shop ? How much money that i have right now ? how to know the amount of my money ? and many questions , so i think make this moments easier for them is something great and helpful, Positive.
LEFT CIT
It's not enough place to type my achievements.

Offline Nelson

• W.E.I.R.D
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard Ghosts
  • Ingame: Nelson
The vehicles you gave cost $5,000 so it's easy to buy for everyone even newbies but I think it can be added for newbies not because it's price too low but because it would be helpful for new players who just come new ingame. I'm voting on they should be able to pick 1 of these by theirselves.
My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

Offline Slow

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Slow
Yes! Somebody please add this. Just the day before yesterday I met a new player who complained about running around for half an hour because he didn't know he could buy a car from a white marker.

Offline Smith.

YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Squad: SHERIFF
I think we should have it because many new players don't know where this is and they don't have cars to use in the beginning. They should have a car for them to drive to their desired destination.

:tick:

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
Having a vehicle in CIT is really important, always when I meet with a newbie his first question is "From where I can buy a car/bike?". Fagio is the best option in my view, it's a cheap and useful motor bike. Correct me if I am wrong but you can spawn it anywhere without VIP hours. Also the newbies can explore the whole map with it. Positive
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline TrixieTang

• Junior Community Member
  • young mexican kid
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: lovely
Yup, many times I have seen new players running for a long time. Taking them in my car is not the same, they deserve to have their own car. :tick:

Offline Atheer

• Outstanding Community Member
First of all, New players start in LS Mall infront of the clothes shop with CJ skin as I remember، Gives you some information and guides about the buttons, How to play, How to buy an ammo...etc. In my opinion we give them the chance to choose one of those vehicles by theirselves, Also he can review the vehicle that he is gonna spawn with. Pretty good suggestion.

Positive :tick:

Discord ID: Atheer#8555