Author Topic: [++] Not being able to drop grenade in classic LV  (Read 2457 times)

Offline Bhairy

• The Fifth Pyramid
  • L3 Staff
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
[++] Not being able to drop grenade in classic LV
« on: 19 02, 2020, 08:50:03 pm »
Well while I was playin in Classic LV I noticed that we can drop grenade, yet that wasn’t available in old days, so am suggesting to remove it in classic LV
« Last Edit: 05 03, 2020, 07:40:54 pm by HosttyBoy »
Proud Ex 5thStreetSaints Leader. The First Gangster group to achieve Level 9.
If you ever need help with anything DON’T hesitate to pm me.

Offline Zeky

• Senior Community Member
Re: Not being able to drop grenade in classic LV
« Reply #1 on: 21 02, 2020, 08:56:55 am »
I honestly agree with you Bhairy, back in 2012 we had no such thing as 'drop grenade' feature within LV, it was more of an exploit people were using and therefore got added in the current LV of 2020. I think the 'drop grenade' feature should be removed from the 'Classic LV' preference because as mentioned before, it wasn't around in 2012.

yes I got your point of view some players enjoy playing such gameplays with no explosives since they feel that its unfaire etc but this will made nades totally useless and I personally spend 50% of my earnings on nades so after removing em where I will spend my money ? this will cause many problems to CIT economy I think adding a cooldown is a the best solution to avoid spam and keep the classic LV fair.

He's not talking about adding a preference to stop players from using grenades, it's the exploit itself that people were using so therefore Arran made it where everyone could drop grenades while sprinting. So therefore, he's suggesting that in the 'CLASSIC LV' preference it will also be disabled, you can still THROW grenades just not while sprinting, you guys aren't understanding what this topic is about and just commenting non sense for the sake of farming posts.

DROP and THROW are two different terms.
Juice WRLD 999

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #2 on: 21 02, 2020, 10:16:15 pm »
Well since we know Classic LV gameplay and droping we know grenades wasn't back in old LV  , that is mean I am with u about this suggestion and will not hurt none since it is reference so it will not last long  anyways I am positive

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #3 on: 23 02, 2020, 11:30:37 am »
MY OPINION WAS CLEARY RELATED TO NADES SPAM AND THE MONEY PLAYERS USE ON THIS FEAUTURE WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS WHY YOU WANNA FORCE EVERYONE TO THINK THE WAY YOU THINK PLEASE STOP JUDGING PLAYERS OPINIONS AND THIER CONTRIBUTION WITH THE COMMUNITY AND TRY TO FOCUS ON YOUR BUSINESS YOU ARE HERE TO STATE YOUR OPINION NOT CORRECT MINE OR JUDGE ME
Please act calmed while participating in a discussion
Ass or tits?

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #4 on: 27 02, 2020, 01:55:44 pm »
Only 2 votes were related to the suggestion itself. Everyone started talking about disabling grenades and Bhairy is clearly suggesting something different. Useless posts will be deleted.
Ass or tits?

Offline Gunnar

• Junior Community Member
  • If you can't defeat me , go quit
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Gunnar/Sky*
  • Squad: eTernalTriad\oG
« Reply #5 on: 28 02, 2020, 12:43:10 am »
Totally supporting this suggestion,  I still playing on LV nowadays and I encounted this LV classic,  you can drop a grenade while running. This should be disabled on ' CLASSIC LV ONLY' because this thing dont exist in 2012-2013 days.

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
« Reply #6 on: 28 02, 2020, 04:38:01 pm »
I agree with bhairy, as he mentioned there weren't nades in old LV so why should it even allowed to be used right now when classic Lv is enabled,  because it's obviously players spam nades so atleast once not being able to throw nades would be great, and classic Lv could be that. Positive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline abbey

• New Community Member
« Reply #7 on: 02 03, 2020, 07:15:20 pm »
I like your opinion, since we know how to play classic LV games and drive, we know that grenades didn't return in the old LV, because obviously those were spammers. weekly so rarely can not throw. Nades would be great, and classic Lv might be that.
Positive

Offline NIGHTMARE

• I hate bugs.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: NIGHTMARE
« Reply #8 on: 03 03, 2020, 12:36:24 pm »
Should have been like that when it was added in the first place , it was probably forgotten , I played in the current LV and this feature was really annoying , classic LV should not have this feature for both being annoying and the fact that it did not exist in the server's early years.

Positive.
Yesterday is History...
Tomorrow is a Mystery...
But today is a Gift...
That is why it is called the Present.
-Grand Master Oogway

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #9 on: 05 03, 2020, 07:40:35 pm »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 7 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.
- 0 neutral votes.

Due to the considerable amount of positive votes, your topic will be marked as Medium Priority.

Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
Re: [++] Not being able to drop grenade in classic LV
« Reply #10 on: 18 03, 2020, 04:38:34 am »
Negative, you clearly wants it for your own benefit, stop doing that, classic LV used to drop/throw grenades, sure at some point they removed it, but it's form the classic LV as I do remember NR7 and the past days, I used to be LV player back then, and your ruining it, your plan is when you took over LV so you votes for No, so any type of group will suffer in order to take your turfs down, it's unfair system.
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Bhairy

• The Fifth Pyramid
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #11 on: 19 03, 2020, 03:28:58 am »
Negative, you clearly wants it for your own benefit, stop doing that, classic LV used to drop/throw grenades, sure at some point they removed it, but it's form the classic LV as I do remember NR7 and the past days, I used to be LV player back then, and your ruining it, your plan is when you took over LV so you votes for No, so any type of group will suffer in order to take your turfs down, it's unfair system.
hah? drop grenade was there in classic LV? when?
Drop grenade was never back in the old days+ its called "Classic LV" ,if you dont want it,vote no in /lvpref for it. and again, drop grenade was never back then,am just suggesting that so people who wants "OLD " LV can play with the old things, not playing in "OLD" lv while there is drop grenade which was never available back then.

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
« Reply #12 on: 19 03, 2020, 05:19:13 am »
hah? drop grenade was there in classic LV? when?
Drop grenade was never back in the old days+ its called "Classic LV" ,if you dont want it,vote no in /lvpref for it. and again, drop grenade was never back then,am just suggesting that so people who wants "OLD " LV can play with the old things, not playing in "OLD" lv while there is drop grenade which was never available back then.

wait which drop grenade you are suggesting, do you mean the dropping grenade while running ?, or the normal throwing ?
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Bhairy

• The Fifth Pyramid
  • L3 Staff
« Reply #13 on: 19 03, 2020, 05:23:16 am »
wait which drop grenade you are suggesting, do you mean the dropping grenade while running ?, or the normal throwing ?
yeah the drop grenade while running. Thats what I said in my suggestion.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #14 on: 20 03, 2020, 05:47:29 pm »
 :tick:
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.