Author Topic: [+++] Merging all the Spanish country chats  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Unity

• Senior Community Member
  • si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Unity
[+++] Merging all the Spanish country chats
« on: 27 02, 2020, 02:42:20 am »
Introduction:

As you know, some chats like PTBR or TRAZ are merged because those countries speak the same language. In this topic I would like to suggest the same thing but including all the countries that speak Spanish language.

Currently in the world, there are 20 countries that have Spanish as their official language:

Nicaragua (NI), Panamá (PA), Paraguay (PY), Perú (PE), Guatemala (GT), Honduras (HN), México (MX), Puerto Rico (PR), República Dominicana (DO), Uruguay (UY), Venezuela (VE), Argentina (AR), Bolivia (BO), Chile (CL), Colombia (CO), Costa Rica (CR), Cuba (CU), Ecuador (EC), El Salvador (SV) and Spain (ES).

Why should this suggestion be added?:

This suggestion should be added because we are 20 countries sharing the same language, if other countries have merged chats, it would be fair if we also have this feature, since it can help us a lot in things that I will explain later. And before you tell me, yes, I know that J > Español chat exists and it can be used with /es command, but WE KNOW this, not new players. Plus that chat is barely used.

Benefits of implementing this suggestion:
  • As a community, we are a huge amount of people. But when we are separated according to our countries we lose that unity and strength we have as people who share a language in which we can all understand each other, have fun and help.
  • Guiders work would be much easier. Many people go to the country chat to ask questions, and especially when they are new players. Having all the guiders together in the same chat would be very beneficial for these players since they could receive a help that would not be possible if all the chats were separated.
  • Directly related to the previous point, ICM/Staff would be much easier too, if we have all the help requests in the same country chat, we will also have all the rulebreakers.
Extra fact: In CIT there are only 3 Hispanic Guiders, Tincho & King from Argentina and Slow from Colombia. What about the other 18 countries? They don't have any guider that can help them in their country chat. Also there is only 1 Staff and 1 ICM, Rami and me, both living in Argentina too.

How can this be implemented?:

With the existence of the TRAZ and PTBR chat, I imagine that there is already a script to make this possible.
Developers can use the same script, but this time including the 20 countries that speak Spanish.
The chat prefix can be (ESP).

NOTE: If you are not from any country that speaks Spanish, please think first before replying. Read the opinions of our community first to know the situation. Thanks in advance.
NOTE 2: I won't add any TL;DR. Read the suggestion.
« Last Edit: 03 03, 2020, 02:07:45 pm by Unity »
Ass or tits?

Offline Zeky

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Merging all the Spanish country chats
« Reply #1 on: 27 02, 2020, 03:17:00 am »
I honestly wouldn’t see a problem with having this implemented, it is the same for the Arabic country chat, there are multiple different Arab countries such as Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Kuwait and the list goes on and therefore we all speak the same language just that each country have different slangs. I assume this is the same with the Spanish community and I don’t see a problem with having this implemented.
Juice WRLD 999

Offline Slow

• Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Slow
« Reply #2 on: 27 02, 2020, 03:23:24 am »
The Spanish chat is isolated on a daily basis either because newcomers are unaware of its existence, or because experienced players no longer have fun by typing in a dead chat. On the other hand, countries like Honduras/Nicaragua/Cuba barely have players connecting to the server regularly, thus if anyone from that country ever logs in, they won't most likely be able to find a mate to talk to. Merging this list of countries whose player base share the same language will not only help at reinforcing the relationship among the Spanish-speaking community, but also assist us, the current Spanish guiders, to perform our job more efficiently.

Offline Arthur.

• Regular Community Member
  • American Dream
« Reply #3 on: 27 02, 2020, 06:03:51 am »
Well, you pointed out 20 countries which speak the same language, so like you mentioned TRAZ and PTBR, I got an idea of what you're trying to get implemented and I don't see a problem in that because if those 20 countries speak the same language so merging them together wouldn't be a issue.
Positive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline CJGIANNHS

• DoMinos_Family Founder
  • League Of Duels Hoster
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: DoM|CJGIANNHS
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
« Reply #4 on: 27 02, 2020, 02:09:33 pm »
Same thing happened with my Country chat, Greek and Cyprus because both we speak Greeks, so we merged the chat and Cyprus Players and Greek's speak together...
for this reason I agree with that.. Positive
  • My Introduction
  • Proud DSG Founder!
  • Proud DoM L13 Father!
  • Proud Trojans Founder!

Offline Nervous

• The sky is the limit
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Nervous[FBI]
« Reply #5 on: 27 02, 2020, 03:04:49 pm »
Actually this is a brilliant idea. I'm from Argentina and basically our chat isn't "dead" but it will be more interesting if we share it with the rest of south america and Spain. This will help our new players because they will get an answer really fast from the country chat. Also Unity is right when he said the guider stuff. There are a few guiders that are from Argentina and Colombia so probably if this gets added I'd like to suggest the addition of more slots to the spanish community as there are many countries involved and probably 3-4 guiders aren't enough. The time will say if it is or isn't enough. Positive.
A leader is one who knows the way goes the way and shows the way - John Maxwell

Offline Ranger28

• Detective
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DSA
  • Ingame: Ranger28
  • Squad: -
« Reply #6 on: 27 02, 2020, 07:31:15 pm »
I've played with many Spanish players from multiple countries and I've seen them communicating with each other in the same Spanish language, there might be some differences depending on the geographical area but in general, both languages are same.

If we talk about India/Pakistan/Bangladesh, all of them can speak Hindu/Urdu. These two languages are written differently but are spoken and written in roman English similarly, despite some words of Hindi language being inherited from Sanskrit and similarly, some words of Urdu being inherited from Arabic as well as Persian. But despite all that, we have a merged chat which is for Bangladeshis, Indians and Pakistanis combined and we understand each others' language.

Merging these chats will make the guiders work in a more efficient and better way since all of these chats will be combined and communication will be made a lot more easier for the new players.

Therefore, I'm completely supporting this suggestion and looking forward to it getting accepted since it isn't something hard to be done by the developers, nor is it time consuming.
Former In-game Chat Moderator (ICM)
Former Group Level Manager (GLM)
Former DeltaTeam & DTAcademy Leader

Offline Golem

• The Fake Girl
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Golem
« Reply #7 on: 28 02, 2020, 02:59:52 am »
I don't know why those countries aren't unified already, So yes this suggestion is a must and it should be added immediately. It will help both Spanish speakers Players and the ones who help them, including myself, as Unity said we have good examples like PTBR and TRAZ chat which speak the same language and I can't find a reason why Spanish countries shouldn't use the same Country chat. I totally upvoting this suggestion. Also, it will make the Spanish community less confusing since they will have one unique chat.
Added Golem as Portuguese Helper. (11.06.2019 Badboy + MaZika)
Golem accepted as ICM. (23.02.2020 Dream & L5s & L4s)
January 5, 2023, added Golem as Associate State Official. (Smart + SO Team)
Bikers Forever Forever Bikers - BFFB

Offline TrixieTang

• Junior Community Member
  • young mexican kid
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: lovely
« Reply #8 on: 28 02, 2020, 06:55:16 am »
This would be great, I’m from Mexico and I rarely see any activity in this chat, just a few players.

-The newbies will have easy access to talk with the hispanic guides, also they will learn how to play without get bored.
-We'll avoid those "Y" fails.
-We'll have fun together.

-It’s just a great idea.  :tick:

Offline Louai

• Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #9 on: 28 02, 2020, 11:50:38 am »
well I though about it , when I was in vacation in TR , I saw many members from different latin countries take to each other with spanish language like they are from the same country , this is suggestion will make the communication more strong and make the chat more active , but lets hope to avoid politics there if you know what I mean n anyways I am positive

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline FearLess

• The Art of Kindness.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Special Forces
  • Ingame: Fearless
  • Squad: INTERPOL
« Reply #10 on: 29 02, 2020, 03:18:27 am »
i don't see a problem to Merging all of those countries to one chat since they're speaking same language but it would be strong and useful and instead of a dead chat of those countries , so I guessing  to Merging all those chats in a chat it will be good to have fun with your community and it will be useful for newbies to get more experience players with them so I see no any problem to implemented your idea , positive 
"The hated man is the result of his hater's pride rather than his hater's conscience."

Offline Stun

• Junior Community Member
  • Group: FighForHonor
  • Ingame: FFH|Stun
  • Squad: NeXus
« Reply #11 on: 29 02, 2020, 09:33:58 am »
your idea is great and really help the new players from each country that tlak the same lauguage because the players old players thet talk spanish can learn the new players in game really helpful idea and great I will vote Positive

Offline Arcanus

• Loyalty and Blessings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: USSF
  • Ingame: CMD-Arcanus#USS
  • Squad: GodFathers
« Reply #12 on: 02 03, 2020, 05:31:31 pm »

I think it is a brilliant idea that of Unity there are many countries that would like to talk to people, for example, from Argentina to Spain and from Mexico to Peru, and I am from Chile and the truth is the number of Chilean players who I would like to talk.
 They need a lot of help and many Chileans are active, I suppose that in other countries they also need help and bringing these 20 countries together would not be a bad idea to also gather all the guides so they can help other Hispanics who are new to CIT
Positive :tick:

•Staff in United States Special Forces•|•Founder of GodFathers•|•Former head of Crime Investigation Department•|•Former Co-Founder of The Expendables•|•Guide•

Offline Nexims

• Nexims
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Nexims
« Reply #13 on: 03 03, 2020, 02:03:10 pm »
The simple fact that this suggestion can makes guide job more accesible to those who need help into one united chat is totally worth. I think no need repeat the points we can read in the previous posts, a short summary, this will help us as community and communications. Positive.
Former Federal Bureau of Investigation Director.
Former General of the Armed Forces.

Offline Unity

• si la vida te da la espalda, mírale el culo
  • Ingame: Unity
« Reply #14 on: 03 03, 2020, 02:07:31 pm »
14 positive votes within one week, marked as High Priority.

Show content
Ass or tits?