Author Topic: [+++] New Armed Robbery (Iron Factory)  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Captain

• Junior Community Member
  • Veni, vidi, vici
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: XCode
  • Ingame: xC|Captain
  • Squad: A.C.A.B
[+++] New Armed Robbery (Iron Factory)
« on: 28 02, 2020, 12:08:30 am »
Hello Everyone,

I came here today to suggest for Criminal side new Armed Robbery place with the name Iron Factory. Different and useful suggestion.

Questions:
why we should add this new AR ? we have enough ARs we don't need it we don't like the place ect...

Okay let me explain :

There are events that give oil and drugs. There must be robberies that give iron. Because iron is used in the craft of many items. Also you can sell it from F7. Weapon, armor, ammo can be made, such as items that are needed in the robberies. If the robbery, which is the Iron Prize, is brought, the police and criminals become a source of income from which they can earn iron without working as civilian.
 i'm Crimboss I always trying to make the game enjoyable for for everyone.
 Brilliant idea when the price of iron is rising high. and facilitate criminals for crafting armor, so you can stop now crying about losing iron while you cancel crafting armor.

the currently ars are a bit boring
This gonna work for sure, since it has been while when the last time they added a new map, a new cool map will makes it more interesting and probably gonna revive the %u201CARs%u201D

we can't build in LS due to lag I have found a great place wich it's similar to factory and in beautiful place on LS.
 you don't have to build and add thousand of objects just open the garages and make it looks like LSA storage AR from inside

Requests regarding LOS SANTOS additions are closed due to serious difficulties with player's performance and their activities

For me,  i'm 100% Criminal. am L10 iron miner and I have towtruck for mechanic job I know every car give me 2,000 iron but I love to play as criminal all the time I don't have time for Civilian job
it's quite good to escape from cops also cops can depoly their stinger there

here is /getpos
 X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 135.8522, -301.6890, 11.7539, 354, 0, 0
 X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: -184.9116, -212.5863, 1.4219, 198, 0, 0
 X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 320.2949, -42.0917, 4.4565, 182, 0, 0
and SS : MUST CLICK
https://imgur.com/a/LEXv6Jv
Choose one from them!

PS:
@Dream confirm me these places if it's okay to be our new AR please.
So I can give you /getpos for ped place and armor pickup.
To be fair, 3,000 iron is enough as a reward + Ca$h

Salutation
~Captain
« Last Edit: 07 03, 2020, 11:50:45 am by HosttyBoy »
Captain Resigned as Criminal Boss. (04.06.2020 Ghostemane)

xCode for ever....❤️

Offline Gunnar

• Junior Community Member
  • If you can't defeat me , go quit
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ChaosGuardians
  • Ingame: Gunnar/Sky*
  • Squad: eTernalTriad\oG
Re: New Armed Robbery (Iron Factory)
« Reply #1 on: 28 02, 2020, 12:19:02 am »
Totally supporting this as a criminal, this is a good effect for whole criminal side,  as captain said its hard to get irons now a days and a little bit boring if you play as civillian .  :tick:

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #2 on: 28 02, 2020, 07:24:54 am »
X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 135.8522, -301.6890, 11.7539, 354, 0, 0
 X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: -184.9116, -212.5863, 1.4219, 198, 0, 0
 X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 320.2949, -42.0917, 4.4565, 182, 0, 0
Would be better if you could explain what each coordinate is for.

We need this for sure. An armed robbery which will be give iron is really really useful due to the fact that criminals and cops require irons a lot and there is no way for criminals to get iron except for buying it, so this can help those who don't want to waste their money and also we will get to try out something new. Am positive on this one.
« Last Edit: 28 02, 2020, 07:29:15 am by TheHacker »
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline Nyle

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FightForHonor
« Reply #3 on: 28 02, 2020, 10:15:47 am »
My opinion Iron is really a huge need for criminals It is a very good thing to give drugs and oil in other robberies why something like this should not be added I think and I can't see anything negative the problem is not just iron but adding new robberies is also a good idea Positive

Offline Arthur.

• American Dream
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 28 02, 2020, 04:49:40 pm »
I totally agree with you, as it's been a long time since a new AR got added and this seems fair as well because 3000 iron per robbery wouldn't be too OP nor very less and as it's outside of LS that means less lag and better performance, I like this idea. Positive
A True Warrior Never engages in combat, He Avoids it to prevent hurting people, A true warrior ends the conflict with his words, if he cannot, then he raises his fist and rains hell on everyone around him.

Offline Ranger28

• Detective
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DSA
  • Ingame: Ranger28
  • Squad: -
« Reply #5 on: 28 02, 2020, 06:38:35 pm »
As I mentioned in Farhan's suggestion too, people are bored of attending same criminal events and armed robberies, it's a great idea to keep adding new robberies or replacing them with those which are not liked by the community. Definitely agreeing with this suggestion, and the location is also very good.
Former In-game Chat Moderator (ICM)
Former Group Level Manager (GLM)
Former DeltaTeam & DTAcademy Leader

Offline Nervous

• FBI Director
  • Senior Community Member
  • The sky is the limit
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Nervous[FBI]
« Reply #6 on: 28 02, 2020, 11:12:08 pm »
I understand your suggestion and I think that you have a solid point of view but I have one doubt regarding this. I don't know if you are aware that the Blueberry AR is next to this map that you've designed. I think that this should be changed. Send this Iron AR to another location in order to avoid misunderstanding as the map of San Andreas is huge and we can make more AR at differents point and don't concentrate them in one small town called Blueberry. I'm neutral for now.
A leader is one who knows the way goes the way and shows the way - John Maxwell

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #7 on: 29 02, 2020, 09:09:59 am »
I understand your suggestion and I think that you have a solid point of view but I have one doubt regarding this. I don't know if you are aware that the Blueberry AR is next to this map that you've designed. I think that this should be changed. Send this Iron AR to another location in order to avoid misunderstanding as the map of San Andreas is huge and we can make more AR at differents point and don't concentrate them in one small town called Blueberry. I'm neutral for now.

As Nervous stated, This ARL is very very close to Blueberry's current Armed Robbery Location. So adding that one there will be useless as BB's Armed Robbery already exists. Why don't you try modding some kind of a big warehouse behind the Iron Miner area behind LV? That'd be way better and make criminals move around the state which will improve the quality of the gameplay and chases and extend the space of the CnR all over San Andreas. So i'll be neutral until you bring in updates on the topic.
« Last Edit: 29 02, 2020, 09:18:55 am by Mohammad. »

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
« Reply #8 on: 29 02, 2020, 09:19:35 am »
So adding that one there will be useless as BB's Armed Robbery already exists.
Wait what? How will it be useless lmao? Graveyard, Country Club, Movie Yard and Rodeo Bank and very close to each other and still there haven't been any complaints. How will it be useless as it totally serves different rewards? I see no point in your reply
sooo dont worry

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #9 on: 29 02, 2020, 09:51:00 am »
Wait what? How will it be useless lmao? Graveyard, Country Club, Movie Yard and Rodeo Bank and very close to each other and still there haven't been any complaints. How will it be useless as it totally serves different rewards? I see no point in your reply

Well you got a point. But I personally think that the idea of having multiple ARLs literally metres away from each other, is wrong, As Captain himself said, 'a new cool map will makes it more interesting and probably gonna revive the ARs' So repeating the same idea of GY/CC And Movie Yard, Doesn't bring any fun or joy to the Armed Robberies. If we extend this specifec ARL to the desert behind the Mining cave, We could be able as both Cops and Criminals, Explore places that are never being visited, Bring chases and fights and action to another areas around the map, Instead of spamming ARLs next to each other.

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
« Reply #10 on: 29 02, 2020, 12:22:57 pm »
Well you got a point. But I personally think that the idea of having multiple ARLs literally metres away from each other, is wrong, As Captain himself said, 'a new cool map will makes it more interesting and probably gonna revive the ARs' So repeating the same idea of GY/CC And Movie Yard, Doesn't bring any fun or joy to the Armed Robberies. If we extend this specifec ARL to the desert behind the Mining cave, We could be able as both Cops and Criminals, Explore places that are never being visited, Bring chases and fights and action to another areas around the map, Instead of spamming ARLs next to each other.
I don't see any difference between the distance from one AR to another. Currently, it is not a cycle, it is random, so there are very less chances that Iron Factory AR will come after BB, but it is possible, but what is the problem in it? Most criminals leave the AR area before it ends to avoid getting killed by the cops crack at the end of the AR
sooo dont worry

Offline Counter

• Honorable
  • O Allah, I ask You for pardon and wellness.
« Reply #11 on: 02 03, 2020, 01:43:24 am »
It's good idea to add New place for some activity and money and add New place is New changes, Positive.

Who lived with two faces, dead without a face.

Offline Pancake

• New Community Member
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Pancake/WeGz
« Reply #12 on: 02 03, 2020, 11:11:37 am »
we are consuming a lot of iron each day and iron price are getting higher and its boring to work as iron miner to get this amount of iron we need in a day and there isn't any AR gives iron so this is a great idea, hope you pick the right place for the new AR and the right place for picking armor. Positive
#Nathan

Offline Timbery

• Global Army Leader
  • L3 Staff
  • Group: Global Army
  • Ingame: Timbery
  • Squad: Anti Riot squad
« Reply #13 on: 03 03, 2020, 10:07:47 am »
I will support this realistic suggestion because when you rob an iron factory you get iron and money. The place is good, out of LS and not that crowded. It doesn't matter if there's another AR near it. The only issue which I see it that IF armed robbery shouldn't be directly after BB or the opposite thing (BB should not be after IR). Due the simple fact that criminals can farm iron & money in different time zones when cops are outnumbered. In cases like when cops are in lack of units, they have a higher chance to neutralize some criminals in the process while they're escaping to next AR.
"The story started long ago and is still being written..." - K.
"And here begins the rise of one empire in this new age..." - *** ********
"Some rumors says that Timbery is recording you..." - B.
Do not hesitate to send me a message or add me on discord (Timbery#5535) if you need any help.

Offline Ptole

• The Belgian
  • Honorable
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Ptole
  • Squad: NeXuS/Pigeons
« Reply #14 on: 03 03, 2020, 11:01:15 am »
I'm a fan of this idea. Iron is a necessary product in order to craft armor which will have even a more positive effect when you combine it with LS Oils.

Positive