Author Topic: Being able to change country chat color  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Charly

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: [ICM]Charly
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
Being able to change country chat color
« on: 21 03, 2020, 10:28:19 pm »
Today I'm suggesting being able to change country chat color as it's very spammy sometimes and you can't really difference between my country chat, local chat and main chat.

Here's a picture of what I'm trying to say: https://prnt.sc/rkcu8v

As you can see, it's very confusing and I believe being able to change the color of country chat would fix it.
I believe being able to change the color of the country code (XX) would be enough so you can still being able to see their job color.

If you have better ideas to make a difference between country chat and other chats you can state them here of course.
~ police chief and mpcc trucks k1ng ~

Offline Lily

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: Lily
Re: Being able to change country chat color
« Reply #1 on: 21 03, 2020, 11:07:23 pm »

Ye, I totally agree since some times there's a lot of spam, mainly when you're playing as cop, due to the dispatch calls and the /e chat. It´s even worst for players who have a lot of chats, like me f.e, I have to pay attention to the country chat, the support chat, team chat, /e chat, dispatch calls, group chat, among others, it would be easier for us to change the colors in /settings like we can do with the gc. Not forgetting those players who have tag colors.. It's a mind blowing mix of colors.

Former Portuguese Helper.
Former CIT Radio DJ.

Offline Louai

• Regular Community Member
  • Welcome to Los Chaos
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ₵Ⱨ₳Ø₴₲Ʉ₳ⱤĐł₳₦₴
  • Ingame: Louai
  • Squad: ᴅʀɪꜰᴛᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ
« Reply #2 on: 21 03, 2020, 11:33:02 pm »
I agree with you , since we have in /settings some chats that you can change their color dew to spam like FMSG so you can't be confused , this will help to especially in active country chats , I don't see any harmful thing on adding this in fact this will help more ppl who like to let their country chat open like guiders and players who like to talk with others country mate  , Like I said I am positive  with this idea .

Ex.Pirus Leader | ChaosGuardians Leader
Ex.NKMK CO-Founder
"Someday we will all just be a memory for some people; I just want that memory to be a good one "

Offline Blu3

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Blu3
« Reply #3 on: 22 03, 2020, 01:11:03 am »
I agree, that would help a lot to differentiate your country´s chat because it is very confusing seeing the same colors in all the chats, it even would help new players to see your country chat because they always get confused for the fact that have the same colors. That idea is really good. That would help old and new players to not be confused and type in wrong chats.

Offline Stun

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FighForHonor
  • Ingame: FFH|Stun
  • Squad: NeXus
« Reply #4 on: 22 03, 2020, 01:47:23 am »
It is a good idea because some players have same color with another chats so they get distracted between them so yes this idea will help and will be cool because there is players love some color for example it is red so they wanna change the country chat to red or any color he or she love so I will vote positive good luck.

Offline Sinon

• ★"Evil expects evil from others"★
  • Squad: Phantom_Troupe
« Reply #5 on: 22 03, 2020, 05:56:37 am »
Negative, it's a public chat, also it's not a special one to change it, it's not like you can't see which chat it's you ain't that blind aren't you?, it's unnecessary thing to be honest, don't worth the effort to apply it, you can talk in it normally like any other chat no need to makes it look like special. Negative.
Thanks Coolit3 #Nathan Goku Black  <3.
Sinon ICM. (Head Staff)
Proud to be:
ToXiC Founder, Guard_Ghosts Trusted, Wall Co-founder, OG The_ReNeGaDeS Leader, Natusvincere Founder.

Special thanks <3 to General, Coolit, #Nathan, Goku Black, Dream, Tyga, Attacker, Damar, and Guard_Ghosts

Offline Soul

• New Community Member
  • I Love Potatoes.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_Institute
  • Ingame: Soul-HunTeR
  • Squad: DriftWorks
« Reply #6 on: 22 03, 2020, 05:57:10 am »
It's good idea, so you can see your country chat because I tried it and its really annoying, people keep spamming with no reason, so it's good idea to change it's color it would be very useful, so you got my vote.

Positive

Offline Charly

« Reply #7 on: 22 03, 2020, 10:04:41 pm »
It's not like you can't see which chat it's you ain't that blind aren't you?, it's unnecessary thing to be honest, don't worth the effort to apply it, you can talk in it normally like any other chat no need to makes it look like special. Negative.

Your logic could be applied to every single chat that exists in game, but there are a lot of chats that can have a custom color, why not making country chat customizable as well?

Offline Golem

• The Fake Girl
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Golem
« Reply #8 on: 22 03, 2020, 11:37:59 pm »
Are you really suggesting this?
Players are paying 350m+ to get a tag color and you want to add something that will make it even more useless. I kinda don't get what's wrong with colors, also you can check the difference between your country chat and the others chat  "(CountryCode)Name:"
Also as Sinon said it's a public chat so you should not be able to change the way you see it nor edit it's color because players don't get those tags for free and thus I'm negative
Added Golem as Portuguese Helper. (11.06.2019 Badboy + MaZika)
Golem accepted as ICM. (23.02.2020 Dream & L5s & L4s)
January 5, 2023, added Golem as Associate State Official. (Smart + SO Team)
Bikers Forever Forever Bikers - BFFB

Offline Charly

« Reply #9 on: 23 03, 2020, 12:20:29 am »
Are you really suggesting this?
Players are paying 350m+ to get a tag color and you want to add something that will make it even more useless. I kinda don't get what's wrong with colors, also you can check the difference between your country chat and the others chat  "(CountryCode)Name:"
Also as Sinon said it's a public chat so you should not be able to change the way you see it nor edit it's color because players don't get those tags for free and thus I'm negative

I believe being able to change the color of the country code (XX) would be enough so you can still being able to see their job color.

That includes custom tag colors.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #10 on: 23 03, 2020, 07:53:27 pm »
 :tick:
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.