Author Topic: [Trial Staff] Charlie - Staff Application  (Read 5080 times)

Charlie_Jefferson

[Trial Staff] Charlie - Staff Application
« on: 12 08, 2011, 05:03:10 pm »
Ingame name: LCPL-Charlie[SF]
Ingame account name: Charlie_Jefferson
Age in years: 13
Country of residence: Romania
Real world occupation: Student

I have been part of the following ingame groups: Yakuza(when I first joined, and I had under 1 hour), Special Forces(as Lance Corporal, before my account was reset from inactivity and I had about 90 hours playtime.), Russian Mafia(ran by my friend, Mike, which closed it down.), Special Forces(right now, when I'm active again).
I have been playing on the CIT MTA SA server since: About 4-5 months ago.
How many hours do you have playing on the server: 5-10, right now, as my account was reset, but before it was reset, I had about 90 hours, so, probably over 100 hours.
How many hours on average do you play on the server a week: Over 25 hours, in a whole week, or even more, some times.
I may end up inactive because of real world commitments/duties: No, since it's summer time now.
I am aware that I have to be active to perform my duties as a staff member: Yes, I am.
I am aware that I will have to leave any ingame groups if staff: I am aware of this, but if possible I'd like to remain in Special Forces.
I am aware that I have to sacrifice a large portion of my play time to help out: Yes, I am aware.

My understanding of the English language is: 100 out of 100.
Use a capital letter when: I write a personal name, like Charlie or Special Forces and when I start a sentence, like "My nickname is Charlie."
Paragraph or more describing yourself and why you want to be a member of CIT staff: My name is Octavian and I'm 13 years old. I've been playing CIT, since when my friend Mike started playing it too, months ago. My goal on this server is pretty much to become known by a lot of members. I'd like to be a CIT Staff, because there are no Staff on some times, when I'm playing and there's lots of bug abusers, deathmatchers. My goal as a CIT Staff is to have the highest number of people jailed by me.

I think somebody is cheating so I: Check if they are really cheating and if it's true, then ban them, if not, leave them alone.
A player is shouting for help in main chat so I: Ask them how I can help them.
A player insults me so I: Warn him once and mute him, and if he does it once more, another warning. 3 warnings is a mute for 25 minutes.
A player asks me to give them some money so I: Tell them to get the money in a legit way.
Somebody is cheating but I can't ban them so I: Tell the higher Staff online to ban the player.
I have found a bug which gives free money so I: Make sure no one abuses it, and ask a high Staff to take the money from me, and I report this to Arran, so he fixes the bug.

I agree that I will not behave in an immature or immoral manner: Yes, I do.
I agree that any rights given to me will be used for only what they are intended for: Yes, I do.
I agree not to act in a negligent, insulting or unfair way to people: Yes, I do.
I agree not to compromise the security of anything I may have access to: Yes, I do.
I agree to be honest and not jump to conclusions: Yes, I do.
I agree to act appropriately at all times and set a good example: Yes, I do.
I agree to remain loyal to CIT throughout my membership as staff: Yes, I do.
I agree to contact CIT leadership when I am unsure of something: Yes, I do.
I agree to follow all requests made by CIT leadership: Yes, I do.
I agree that my membership of CIT staff may be terminated for breaking an agreement: Yes, I do.
I agree that any actions performed on my account(s) are my responsibility: Yes, I do.
I agree that the information on this application is correct and truthful: Yes, I do.

dinamo

Re: [Trial Staff] Charlie - Staff Application
« Reply #1 on: 12 08, 2011, 05:09:40 pm »
I vote yes,i know he really know english and he was admin on TWD,Vedic and Virtua Gaming.These are RP servers so he really had to know english and to be a good admin and trustworthy.I vote for him:

YES

dinamo

« Reply #2 on: 12 08, 2011, 05:13:06 pm »
Elvir,vote for Charlie,you know me so...  8) :D

Meta

« Reply #3 on: 12 08, 2011, 05:25:13 pm »
No form me, haven't seen him in-game much.

dinamo

« Reply #4 on: 12 08, 2011, 05:26:10 pm »
Yes but he know pretface and Arran so no a lot of players know but is your opinion Meta...

Game

« Reply #5 on: 12 08, 2011, 05:27:01 pm »
I vote yes,i know he really know english and he was admin on TWD,Vedic and Virtua Gaming.These are RP servers so he really had to know english and to be a good admin and trustworthy.I vote for him:

YES

Being admin on CIT is way different than being admin on one of those server, as they dont get more than 20 player, while in CIT you have to control 200 players all the time, which is hard.

Offline SinovenatoR

• Honorable
  • Hi there โ—”โ—กโ—”
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #6 on: 12 08, 2011, 05:27:15 pm »
Yes from me.

Meta

« Reply #7 on: 12 08, 2011, 05:29:14 pm »
Yes but he know pretface and Arran so no a lot of players know but is your opinion Meta...

Sorry for this second post, I got a question to ask,

Mike, why are you so worried about his application? I mean you told Elvir to vote yes because she know you, and now you say Charlie know Pretface and Arran, what's all this?

Is charlie your brother or something?

NikoLa^

« Reply #8 on: 12 08, 2011, 05:43:33 pm »
Neutral from me.

nedaa

« Reply #9 on: 12 08, 2011, 05:51:14 pm »
Yes from me.

E-Hate

« Reply #10 on: 12 08, 2011, 06:19:59 pm »
Yes from me. He has a lot of experience working on RP admin teams. We worked as admins together on several RP servers, and I know he's a pretty reliable admin, and he could defiantly handle staff with CIT ;)

PS - e-Hate = Knight McKenley/Hardcore :D

Sprintoch

« Reply #11 on: 12 08, 2011, 06:22:05 pm »
Yes from me.

dinamo

« Reply #12 on: 12 08, 2011, 08:12:29 pm »
Neutral from me.
Yes he is like a brother for me

Nikis