Author Topic: House info key  (Read 1319 times)

kimo5_8

House info key
« on: 16 04, 2014, 10:46:46 pm »
Hello Community

As the title says ,This suggestion is pretty simple and there is no need of explaining it so much. Something came to my mind, this thing will be helpful for all CIT players . My suggestion is to change House info key from 'Z' to any other key example : M , L .
Really it's annoying when you try run near to any house marker and when you click Z the house panel appear .

Press M : House info
Press N : House rob

I don't know if it's already suggested or not so I'd like to hear your opinions about this suggestion.

Offline Bl3nd

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: House info key
« Reply #1 on: 16 04, 2014, 10:50:57 pm »
The other keys people bind for their own use. Why do you even press Z? It's a bit far from Shift. You can change the running key to CTRL or space or whatever. I see no point from this, therefore I'm not supporting your suggestion.
Rolling swishers hittin' swishes

kimo5_8

« Reply #2 on: 16 04, 2014, 11:19:35 pm »
The other keys people bind for their own use. Why do you even press Z? It's a bit far from Shift. You can change the running key to CTRL or space or whatever. I see no point from this, therefore I'm not supporting your suggestion.

i respect your opinion , but I recommend you to join a criminal group then go turf with your friends and you will understand exactly what I mean , when you try to run near to any house marker I am pretty sure that you will be killed because of the house panel more than that you told me to change the running key from Z to CTRL , just I want to ask you how you can play like this it's very difficult .

Show content
Forwards : CTRL
Backwords : S
Left: Q
Right : D

???

Offline Charly

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: [ICM]Charly
  • Squad: Anti Riot Squad
« Reply #3 on: 16 04, 2014, 11:22:35 pm »
As far as I know, you can change that key (Z) to M from Esc > Settings > Binds. So this suggestion is not needed in my opinion.
~ police chief and mpcc trucks k1ng ~

kimo5_8

« Reply #4 on: 16 04, 2014, 11:29:51 pm »
As far as I know, you can change that key (Z) to M from Esc > Settings > Binds. So this suggestion is not needed in my opinion.

you can't change House info key from > Settings > Binds , I Already Tried It many time , So to change the house info key they need to edit the script file (replace Z with M) .

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 17 04, 2014, 12:13:42 am »
I agree with you. I got killed many time about this reason. It takes time to open the panel and press enter.
Sometimes when you scape from cops or being in turf, Then trying to enter the house, You will find yourself died before getting inside the house.

Just add one more thing
- Getting hurt make you wait 3 seconds before entering the house.

Because you must think in law side too, They can't chase you while you're entering many houses without stoping a second. That might be hard for other players in turfs too. +1
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #6 on: 17 04, 2014, 12:13:49 am »
Added.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.