Author Topic: [++] [Arran] kill will be countable if your opponent tries to suicide by anyway  (Read 2611 times)

Offline chaiNNAlAzim07

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: chaiNN07
  • Squad: Impacted
What kind of criteria your suggestion holds: Reduce inconvenience.

Good day, I'm opening this topic because I've seen players killing themselves when they're almost died by their opponent, so this topic is simple and no need much explanation since I will provide two videos below.

1. in LV when someone is about to die either he uses RPG or uses a grenade to be killed which is very annoying since you waste bullets and grenades and he ends up killing himself. here is a short video of what I'm talking about
Show content

2. in LS the same things happen but not like LV one, for example; 2 players are fighting on roofs and 1 is low, that low hp player suicide by falling down to prevent being killed by the other player who wasted bullets. a video
Show content
and same thing can be done with molotoves in LS by the way but I don't have any videos for it, later I will provided another video.

what I'm suggesting: so I'm suggesting that if X player damaged Y player and Y player tried to suicide by any way before 15 seconds pass, the kill will still be counted for X player.
« Last Edit: 14 10, 2020, 01:15:20 pm by Diamond »

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Hello, Good Morning/Evening,

This is actually good since some of the players are like this in the video. Wasting Time + Money to killed that guy but he is going to suicide himself like what you stated above if the X player going to kill Y player and Y player have 1hp and he will be going to suicide himself maybe the reason is not to count the kills on the X player or just to annoy him. I'm going to give POSITIVE good luck with other votes.
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Inno#

• Regular Community Member
  • Beautiful flowers have the sharpest thorns
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Inno#
Personally expirienced this a lot of times as an LV player, After having to spend so much of money behind the ammo that goes into killing one person and then he simply suicides to not give the enem their kill, its simply absurd and very annoying. They just run all the time and when they're low they resort to killing themselves so that their opponent doesn't  get their kill. Its highly annoying and I think it would make a good suggestion to add this feature in game. Positive.

Offline Vibe.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
As I play in both LS and LV, I can confirm that the players who can't fight or they are scared to do so, this is the only way out for them. We waste so much of ammo and grenades on these guys just so that they go in some corner and bomb themselves? And not to mention the time we spend on killing these suiciders. It's annoying and poses as a great way to disturb other players gameplay. The main thing making me want to upvote this is because it literally happens all the time.Nevertheless, I feel that this suggestion is highly logical and it's only reasonable to add this in-game, Supporting.

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
I faced the same problem a lot with a lot of players doing this to not get killed and this is very annoying to me because I have finished it and try to kill him and in the end he kills himself and this is what annoys a lot of players also in LS This problem exists but not like LV and I this suggestion will benefit Many of the players are for me because he will force the players who evade killing to force them to kill them or flee to not die.
Voting. Positive :tick:
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Compl3x

• me name is sakan igadik
    YearsYearsYears
This is actually quite frustrating if someone flees away while being Low and commiting suicide and dies. And this might fix it. The system should be like this - if a player gets damaged heavily, tries to die anyhow before 15 sec, the top damager gets the kill and the 2nd most recent damager gets the assist ( killfeed ). If the top damaging player died, and the player with low hp suicides, the kill should not be counted rather be an assist. Anyways I like the suggestion as it reduces inconvenience between players. So Positive  :tick:
Ex CEM
Ex SCM
Ex Staff
Ex Adm.
Ex Country Supporter
GOD

Offline Backsage

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Backsage
Seems trivial in my opinion. And what would be the point of getting the kill if he suicided? So you can make the game easier than it already is or to make you happy because you can't kill him? I could see this being helpful maybe in LV in order to capture the turfs. But for LS? Definitely no. That would just give you drugs (in ARs) that, in my opinion, you didn't really earn because you didn't actually kill the crim/cop. I vote negative.
« Last Edit: 30 09, 2020, 06:31:29 am by Backsage »
MTA/Lua scripter, mapper, and modeler.

Offline seba

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: seeeba
  • Squad: eX
Although I don't think that this generates many inconveniences, it is a bit annoying, and more in LV where most of the players spend a lot of money on grenades and RPG's, I think the idea is good, the time is fair, and it can be a good one implementation. Therefore, my vote is positive.

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
This is actually annoying mostly in LV and sometimes on LS this abuse should be fixed, ppl that are gonna die that suicide when he's about to die is annoying by blowing himself or drowning himself by diving onto the water, there are many ways to do this kind of thing, thus im Positive
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
I have faced that multiple times myself out there when fighting other players and they commit suicide to prevent me from taking the kill off them which is a clear imbalance. Adding this is only sensible and a good addition out of many to make the Player V Player much better.

Offline Stockholm1738

• New Community Member
  • nR7Gaming~
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AcidRain~
Specially when someone's holding a turf and he gets attacked inside of it, he kills himself to prevent you from having the 3% turfing-kill decrease. which it makes you take the turf slower even though he's fighting you.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
This may not be an issue in LS, but it is definitely an issue in LV, so I'm upvoting this suggestion because it's a waste of ammo and especially a waste of time if you've fought with a player for a minute and then when he's low HP he just kills himself. Right now, if someone suicides and you did you did damage, lets say, player 1 damaged player 2, and then player 2 suicided, it will say this in the killfeed:

+Player1 killed Player 2 (grenade)

So just let it be so that the person after the "+" gets the killcount whenever the player kills himself.

This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline LDLnguyen

• New Community Member
  • -Life is beautiful
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: K3chievers
  • Ingame: LDLnguyen
  • Squad: Cupcakes
This is exactly what I have always wanted it to be solved a long time ago, some players because they don't have enough HP to fight, they choose to kill themselves and kill themselves so that the other player doesn't count the kills, this should be corrected by the way the person commits suicide, it will be counted towards the kill of the person closest to their damage because for the sake of fairness this is definitely necessary to be corrected, it also helps people. do your best to fight, not choose suicide. I've also been playing as a gangster at LV for quite a while so I think this proposition makes perfect sense and I will support it positively.
run fast fall hurt.

Offline Lone

• New Community Member
  • The Harbinger
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: Lone
  • Squad: unstoppable
Positive. I think that many players find it annoying, that when we are doing pvp, the enemy runs and falls on purpose or he simply runs away and use /kill, this happens on both sides, criminal side and cop side and I imagine that also in LV, besides it is somewhat frustrating that one uses ammo or iron and oil to create armor for killing someone and this player commit suicide therefore, I support your request.
- Former Leader and Honorable of SAS.

Offline Barcode

• There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
Hello Chain,
Firstly I think there is a system like this. If a criminal use -/surrender or -/kill command, when this criminal die or got jailed, its AP will be transfered from last damager or cop who is nearest to him/her.
In your proof this gangster abuse this situation and his attitude is really bad and against fair play. It should be added for sure. My vote is positive.