Author Topic: [Top] [Arran] Increasing the countdown for jetpack for the cops to 20 seconds.  (Read 4195 times)

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Which criteria your suggestion meets: increase balance/fairness.

Well, my suggestion about Increasing the countdown for cops if they was damaged in the last 20 seconds.as we know after Jimmy's update gangsters should wait 30 seconds to get their Jetpack back if they was damaged in the last 30 seconds so why we don't add the same countdown for cops to bring fairness and enjoyable CnR/game. I've been seeing a lot of cops running from a fight with their Jetpack after 10 seconds while their HP is low to avoid dying. So adding this will bring some fairness for both sides.
EDITED to 20 seconds. @Diamond cleared my PM in-box

Moderator note: [Arran] is added by Vampire.
« Last Edit: 20 10, 2020, 10:57:42 am by Diamond »
fr

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
despite the existence of  A proposal that resembles your idea However, this would be something more fair for both sides and more fair, because, as Ax said, the policemen flee the battles after only 10 seconds have passed, but if we add this, it will prevent the policemen from fleeing from their places and we can kill them and this will be fair and criminals and policemen cannot escape from Their places, and this will be fair and give them an opportunity to fight or die, and this is the main goal of this, and I am also positive, but I see that there is a proposal like you.
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
The suggestion link you've posted about giving wanted crims vipjetpack feature with exceptions, mine about Increasing countdown jetpack for cops as we Increased it for gangsters, so I don't think that's "A proposal that resembles my idea"
fr

Offline Dragon

• أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: c$
  • Squad: op
Not every update happen on a side should be applied on the other side and not because someone escaped from you by this way so you want every cop to stop using it and if he managed to stay away from you for a 10 seconds then he will do that for 20 seconds and then 30 or he can spawn a vehicle and escape with it and about jetpack, it's already nerfed for cops already weeks ago so now he must be frozen for 5 seconds to be able to move again when entering AR's same like when he is near from a criminal.
-ve
Bro, that wasn't a nerf, that was a bug, you are not supposed to remove jetpack near a wanted player without getting frozen, A car can be destroyed unlike jetpack, so recovering a car won't help the cop as much as jetpack will, If a cop started fighting he shouldn't run like rats, most of the cops start fighting and if he's being killed he run away, that's not fair for criminals, there's no way a wanted criminal can escape a fight but cops have tons of ways to escape.

My vote is Positive.
أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّدًا عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Not every update happen on a side should be applied on the other side and not because someone escaped from you by this way so you want every cop to stop using it and if he managed to stay away from you for a 10 seconds then he will do that for 20 seconds and then 30 or he can spawn a vehicle and escape with it and about jetpack, it's already nerfed for cops already weeks ago so now he must be frozen for 5 seconds to be able to move again when entering AR's same like when he is near from a criminal.
-ve
I didn't even mentioned anything related to ARs I'm saying if I'm killing a cop and he managed to run he'll wait 10 seconds and will able to equip the jetpack back, unlike crims must wait 30 secs if they were damaged in the last 30seconds so you only wanna advantages over the Crim side meanwhile u got 8 or more  :fp: so post without being biased just to let others enjoy their game as you.
fr

Offline iCrazyCat

• Junior Community Member
  • ☠️To Be Or Not To Be☠️
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
  • Ingame: iCrazyCat*SWAT
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Well as the community members above me have mentioned, sides have certain differences. If you take a close look at how many crims are out there fighting and stealing on daily basis and how many cops are on duty and not afk you will be surprised. If you want to add a bigger cool down make it 5 to 10 seconds bigger, but having the same cooldown will be unfair from the cop side from my point of view.
 I will vote Negative :cros:, but in case you decrease the countdown you have suggested I would change my vote considerably.
(=^ェ^=)

=^● ⋏ ●^=

05 04, 2020, 06:19:55 pm
Special Weapons and Tactics Team has been accepted!
We want to welcome you to one of the best law groups in CIT and to the SWAT Team family.
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Offline Forager

• Regular Community Member
  • guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
You have a good point in this. But I think your suggested time is a bit too much. It is hard to escape within 30 seconds restriction. CnR is a battle where one of you can either chase or be chased. One of you can run and escape. If in contrary, a criminal which is chased by a cop and has been damaged, then they cannot spawn their vehicle for 30 seconds. In this simple scenario, I think there are many things that can happen in 30 seconds. So I suggest that you decrease the time you suggesting here. Players might realize the purpose of this suggestion and might support this. For now I am Neutral since I see that 30 seconds is too much.
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
Greeting.

Well, this going to be good as well. Especially, even Criminals can't even get their jetpack back with wanted level also they made other suggestion and it that gangster can get his jetpack back in 30 secounds instead of 10 if he is hited. Especially cops able to take their jetpack in 10 secounds, anytime and anywhere. So yeah this will be fair if we put this feature for cops too,or maybe if we remove it from gangster I mean we put 10 secounds instead of 30 secounds for the gangsters, but it will be bad an update added, and we change it quickly because of fairness, Just let's put this feature for cops and that's it. Positive.

Offline MaX15

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: MaX15
How does this bring fairness for both side? The only reason the cool down of being able to use jetpack was increased is because of these gangsters who abuse it in turfs against each other. Cops don't abuse this feature and even if they do, that won't fix anything since there will always be ways to avoid death and getting killed like recovering a car and escaping and so on which makes such addition completely useless considering the fact that it is a rare cases seeing a cop abusing this, negatively voting.

Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.

Offline xSTORMx

• New Community Member
  • ~Now or Never
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: StorM
  • Squad: The Expandables
Greetings,
I also want to get rid of that, if cops hp are low they troll for 10 sec and easy run away through jetpack. If peoples are not agree for 30 secs atleast bring it to 15 or 20 sec. POSITIVE.

Offline Diamond

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Increasing the countdown for jetpack for the cops to 30 seconds.
« Reply #10 on: 10 10, 2020, 08:15:33 am »
So many biased posts I will be first striking now for the sake of the biased rule I have first made. When I was given the opportunity to moderate this board, I ensured to bring fairness to both sides. I have been a long-term criminal and I'm part of the law side now for months to experience both sides and tell what's right, even though I dislike the idea but, you've got a point which I will state it up and defend it fairly. A lot of posters have misled the rule by defending their side and not being fair toward others by dropping negative votes even though they might witness this or tried this by themselves, they deny this fact and proceed to highly make this suggestion rejected. I'm here to clean the mess.

The accidents where cops be escaping from wanted criminal(s) in low HP happens a lot, and even I was annoyed back when I was a criminal. Cops also use their jetpacks to escape away sometimes while other teams like criminals are not able to spawn jetpack, and gangsters could only spawn VIP jetpack when being damaged in the last 30 seconds. So do not deny this fact.

- Gangsters will have to wait 30 seconds (instead of 10) before equipping jetpack after taking damage. (Arran + JimMys$)

Quote from:  Board Rules
Suggestions and comments must not be biased to benefit one team / group / etc over another.

-ve
Show content
Second reply

I'm on this side so I want the best for it but not biased and also I mentioned  ARs as they just recently got an update related to jetpack
And I said that its something that don't have a major effect on the criminal side also it can be the same thing if I spawned a car and run away you won't be able to get the cop so you will have to come here and suggest the increase of the time for spawning a car to 30 seconds
@AJoker

The topic creator is speaking about VIP jetpack cooldown, and you are mentioning being frozen 3 seconds and not 5, that is not considered as nerf, but to avoid cops abusing the instant hide to kill the wanted criminals.

- Fixed the 3 second freeze not working that cops get when entering armed robbery area with a jetpack. (Arran + Vampire)

The example you gave is not related to the main idea, just mixing it up to deny his facts is unacceptable. The example Axe gave is true. You were not a fair person with your reply.

Sides ain't the same. and AJoker got a point as well, Cops could just use their vehicle to leave the area immediately and fade into the city which is the same as using Jetpack to escape. not to mention that Cops are outnumbered 90% of the time, yesterday we were 4 facing 23+ and not anything could save us, not Jetpacks and not cars.

Cops have specific advantages for reasons and not even all of them are shown above. so taking some of these advantages will slowly make it unplayable for cops unless they are cracking an ARL 20 V 30 which literally happens 5% of the time and it isn't even our issue as cops that Criminals are over 70 and only 15-20 of them go to the major CnR events. the comparison you're making between Cops and Gangsters is invalid itself, Gangsters are basically people who fight each other at East Prison Release (EPR) all day and have many buildings around to Jetpack on to keep trolling each other and farm kills. my Vote is clearly Negative here.
@Mohammad.

The topic creator did not mention anything about ARs, and you totally went off-topic. Regarding the weak law side attendance shown as you claim are due to different time zones and there are times where cops are outnumbered in ARs.

the comparison you're making between Cops and Gangsters is invalid itself, Gangsters are basically people who fight each other at East Prison Release (EPR) all day and have many buildings around to Jetpack on to keep trolling each other and farm kills. my Vote is clearly Negative here.

The only invalid comparison is what you have just made. Cops also attempt to escape sometimes from wanted criminals/gangsters who are unable to use the jetpack in the first 10 seconds as cops do, and they've managed to avoid being damaged and escaping in most daily scenes as criminals.

Cops must wait 10 seconds only to use the jetpack again which is also why gangsters could have abused this for their advantages and the timer was increased to 30. The law team ain't no special than any other when such circumstances happening and we gotta face it equally and fairly.

Tested jetpack as cop here;

You were not a fair person by your post.

Im negative about this because of one simple reason:
When cops deactivate their jetpack near a wanted criminal, they remain frozen for 3 or 5 seconds, which allows the criminal to have some upper hand in case the cop just use it next to him.
Gangsters did not had this problem, they could just evade fights by jetpacking out of trouble and engaging as pleased.
I dont think this idea will increase the fun, the balance or anything, only make the game boring with more restrictions.
it also does not make any sense due to wanted criminals and gangsters not being able to use jetpack at all when wanted, which means a unnecessary nerf in the law side.
Maybe there is a bias there, so in any case im voting negative:cros:
Sorry Axe.
@Starshine

The bias is clear now. You went off-topic by mentioning something else which is not related to increasing the jetpack timer 'when spawning it', you spoke about another subject. Invalid statements to vote negative.

You were not a fair person with your reply.

Hello Community,

I would like to say something about your suggestion before I stated my vote. First of all, if you want to suggest something like this you should provide a video that we can see if this really happening in the game. The second one is if the cop is going to remove his jetpack near the wanted players he will be frozen in 2 - 3 seconds as Starshine said and criminals already have an advantage on that thing. I'm going to vote negative good luck with other votes.
@Ths

The first opinion you said about providing evidence of the accident which happens is right. Then you seem to misunderstand the suggestion and rather than reading the main topic you paid attention to StarShine which his posts are against the board rule. Read carefully next time before posting, or don't.

You were kinda unfair with your reasons to vote negative, not biased but a useless post.

Others who voted negative have a good and fair reason which I respect. @iCrazyCat has a point, 30 seconds is too much (even if it's screwed up for gangsters) but I see 20 seconds cooldown is the perfect duration to avoid any kind of abuse, @Axe and that's my opinion. You may freely modify your suggestion if you like. I would also like to see gangsters having 20 seconds cooldown instead, I believe it's already too long for someone to avoid being damaged and abuse VIP jetpack.

So, 20 seconds cooldown for cops instead of 10 seconds, and for gangsters to spawn a jetpack when being damaged in the last 20 seconds. That's for both sides (someone could suggest that in a new topic perhaps).

Let's make this game less restricted on VIP jetpack, fair, and enjoyable for everyone.

@Axe clear your forum PM inbox if you wish me to reply.

Invalid and biased votes will not be count. Although, removed and first stricken (verbal warning only). Sorry, do not repeat it guys. Thank you for understanding.

Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Sleuth

• Dust
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SWAT Team
« Reply #11 on: 10 10, 2020, 05:34:17 pm »
@Mohammad.
The topic creator did not mention anything about ARs, and you totally went off-topic. Regarding the weak law side attendance shown as you claim are due to different time zones and there are times where cops are outnumbered in ARs.

I used that to backup my opinion of why Cops have such advantages. criminals stack and they are the robbers, they aren't supposed to have such advantages unlike Cops. In-General, CnR Fights are nothing like Gangster fights. a Cop chases a criminal to arrest them, they aren't fighting over who gets the kill and they ain't using strategies to troll each other. if this simply gets implemented Cops will use their vehicles to escape any fight they're in in the blink of an eye. the case that creates a controversy here is escaping to rooftops I assume. well, if a Cop decides to escape to a rooftop they basically do the opposite of what they're supposed to do, which is arrest you. you could basically take a cover behind any object and re-spawn your vehicle and escape the area while that Cop camps on the rooftop doing nothing. Criminals are basically the winners in such case as they escape and the Cop chooses to run away rather than keep attacking.

Offline Diamond

Re: Increasing the countdown for jetpack for the cops to 20 seconds.
« Reply #12 on: 10 10, 2020, 09:20:04 pm »
I used that to backup my opinion of why Cops have such advantages. criminals stack and they are the robbers, they aren't supposed to have such advantages unlike Cops. In-General, CnR Fights are nothing like Gangster fights. a Cop chases a criminal to arrest them, they aren't fighting over who gets the kill and they ain't using strategies to troll each other. if this simply gets implemented Cops will use their vehicles to escape any fight they're in in the blink of an eye. the case that creates a controversy here is escaping to rooftops I assume. well, if a Cop decides to escape to a rooftop they basically do the opposite of what they're supposed to do, which is arrest you. you could basically take a cover behind any object and re-spawn your vehicle and escape the area while that Cop camps on the rooftop doing nothing. Criminals are basically the winners in such case as they escape and the Cop chooses to run away rather than keep attacking.

Some cops use VIP jetpack to escape away when having a low HP in front of the criminals after shortly taking cover in 10 seconds, how could that be fair to criminals and gangsters. Gangsters update regarding jetpack was made to avoid such gangsters running from each other when having a low HP, same point here and no other comparison is valid to the suggestion case neither what you've mentioned is related to any sort of law advantage. If you consider it one of the law's advantages then it's unfair to how others are having jetpack restriction, this is because cops must do their duties and fight instead of running away with jetpack when being damaged in the last 10 seconds 'advantage'.

20 seconds would be fair to all sides, VIP jetpack is not considered as any side feature/advantage. Players should not be able to spawn jetpack in short while after being damaged because that's disturbing many player's gameplay.

I will not consider your post as biased after your defense to back up your opinion, but it remains invalid. Thank you.

Diamond why are you invalidating my votes? Do you understand what im speaking about in the posts?
That is what is making this server boring, stupid restrictions because people want advantages.
I play mostly as a criminal but I played both sides, I see no fucking reason to nerf the law side now.
And I disagreed with that 30 sec gangster jetpack restriction too.

in addition I saw several people complaining about the server because of these stupid restrictions, which have been approved in the forum in a CORRUPT AND BIASED MANNER, especially the gangster jetpack, which I don't care about because I don't need to run, I kill.

A big negative for idiotic restrictions like these, we dont need this, period.
We need freedom to enjoy playing this game.

Read my SIGNATURE dude:
He should NOT invalidate your vote Mohammad, It was a valid argument in all points.
Diamond stop being biased dude, we are watching u.  ::)

Another two useless posts you made. Nobody is nerfing the law side here, and these restrictions are meant to obtain fair gameplay for all sides. If you don't abuse the jetpack to escape away and fight, then you're good, but we have seen many others who do that much often perhaps you didn't see them does not mean we are misleading in this suggestion. I'm not being biased, and how could I be when I am a cop myself. Read the board rules before posting.
« Last Edit: 10 10, 2020, 09:30:49 pm by Diamond »
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Diamond

Re: Increasing the countdown for jetpack for the cops to 20 seconds.
« Reply #13 on: 17 10, 2020, 04:54:14 pm »
Sorry for delay. After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 4 positive votes. (2 positives wont be count due to two negatives)
- 2 negative votes.

The suggestion remains as a neutral priority until next review which will be on 20/10/2020
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Mukhtar

• The One Man Army
  • Never give up! Great things take time.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mukhtar
  • Squad: ECF
« Reply #14 on: 17 10, 2020, 09:07:30 pm »
How does this bring fairness for both side? The only reason the cool down of being able to use jetpack was increased is because of these gangsters who abuse it in turfs against each other. Cops don't abuse this feature and even if they do, that won't fix anything since there will always be ways to avoid death and getting killed like recovering a car and escaping and so on which makes such addition completely useless considering the fact that it is a rare cases seeing a cop abusing this, negatively voting.
1-Rare cases? lol Most of cops use /jetpack to avoid a fight when they have low HP or as they are attacked.
2-The update that you say was added for gangsters who abused it, is effecting criminals' gameplay since cops use /jetpack to run while the wanted criminal can't use it!
3-There's no way to avoid death so lets  allow cops exploit /jetpack!!! Is that what you're saying?

because of these gangsters who abuse it in turfs against each other
Do you even know how they abused it? Because if you knew how it was abused, you would never say
Cops don't abuse this feature
such addition completely useless considering the fact that it is a rare cases

A wanted criminal can never use jetpack until he dies and loses his wanted level while a cop can use it to avoid a fight easily. This is suggestion is not saying that disallow cops from using jetpack forever, it says that if a cops was hurt recently, he should wait for 20 seconds to be able to use jetpack again and this makes the fight a little more balanced. I vote positive.

...انت يا هنا عمري..  يا روحي  و آمالي 

Sometimes, when you give up on someone, its not because you don't care anymore, but because you realized they don't.