Author Topic: [Arran] When you die you can press 2 to spawn to a close location  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
When you die you can press 1 and choose places where you can respawn, you can select a location on the GUI and you will spawn at, my suggestion is also the same but it is gonna do a calculation of distance then it will suggest you the nearest location you can use to spawn, this is not for laziness but for more efficiency, some players including me take some time to teleport via '1' option because it can be filled with many locations like zones, bases, houses, hospitals and MPCC trucks.

The change this suggestion provides: The change is adding a message like 'Press 2 to respawn close from your location' above the current one that when you press 2 it will select the most appropriate and close point next to you.

Vampire takes credits for proposing this idea in the first place.

« Last Edit: 31 10, 2020, 03:36:48 pm by Arran »

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
  • Group: Team1O
Nice suggestion, since there will be new useful GUI will help us to know nearest location such as Base,zone, house etc.. But I want some addition to this.

press 2 it will select the most appropriate and close point next to you.

Why we have to get list of nearest locations instead of respawning directly to closest point next to you. I mean once you click on " 2 " you'll be automaticly respawned in closest point to you. Without getting list . This will be better.  with consideration that "2" command just for auto respawn to closest point from your current death location. In all ways, Positive.

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
Nice suggestion, since there will be new useful GUI will help us to know nearest location such as Base,zone, house etc.. But I want some addition to this.

Why we have to get list of nearest locations instead of respawning directly to closest point next to you. I mean once you click on " 2 " you'll be automaticly respawned in closest point to you. Without getting list . This will be better.  with consideration that "2" command just for auto respawn to closest point from your current death location. In all ways, Positive.
It won't make a gridlist, it will automatically warp you.

Offline Diamond

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
I think your suggestion has the same purpose of this one, but yours is better which what it's all about, quick teleport to the nearest location because who wants to 'organize' some options anyways. @Ths
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
Actually no one has thought of such a thing before, but it is wonderful, but I have a question that will not work on MPCC, right? Because MPCC can only come back to it once, and after death, you can't go back through it again, so I think it won't work on it, but if I have a zone or base it will work well on it, so it's also a comfortable thing for everyone, and also if someone invades your zone. Or next to it, the group can use this command, but it will be a bit bad for groups, Gangster. Sorry, but here I see that there is a misuse if it is activated anyway I am neutral

I'm sorry Senza but there is a misuse in it for gangsters  <3
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
Actually no one has thought of such a thing before, but it is wonderful, but I have a question that will not work on MPCC, right? Because MPCC can only come back to it once, and after death, you can't go back through it again, so I think it won't work on it, but if I have a zone or base it will work well on it, so it's also a comfortable thing for everyone, and also if someone invades your zone. Or next to it, the group can use this command, but it will be a bit bad for groups, Gangster. Sorry, but here I see that there is a misuse if it is activated anyway I am neutral

I'm sorry Senza but there is a misuse in it for gangsters  <3
Lol, this is just going to check the places you have access to spawn at, whatever visible on the GUI and it can warp you to the closest point, there's nothing abusable here. Read the suggestion again and try to understand the simplicity of it.

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
Lol, this is just going to check the places you have access to spawn at, whatever visible on the GUI and it can warp you to the closest point, there's nothing abusable here. Read the suggestion again and try to understand the simplicity of it.
What Maximo says is other than that, and also if you did what Maximo said would be bad for that, and also if what he said was implemented, I will explain to you like Maximo in the GG group on what I miss, so if he was killed in a hood GG, he would have to return to the same place, which is the Hood GG, and next. The other group will prevail because they return to the Hood without the need for time, and this is poorly used. You print and there is no justice in this because you are fighting a lot of groups to get Hood

But if you will have to press 2 and it shows you the places closest to you, it will be good and I am positive on that only

But if it will press 2 and send directly to the place it will be very bad for the other groups

I also like your suggestion, but I doubt if the message was carried out directly to the place you die next to it would be bad, but your suggestion I like.

Thanks for reading.

Best regards, Mr.Ahmed. :)
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Zeky

I definitely like this suggestion and would love to see it implemented. Many many times when I’ve been killed, I don’t even press ‘1’ to select my spawn point due to the fact that there’s too many options and the time I spend looking through them I can just wait for it to respawn me at the nearest hospital and then from there I drive or fly back to where I was beforehand. Therefore there is definitely some sort of inconvenience that needs to be worked on and this suggestion definitely intends to reducing the inconvenience, it also just saves that you that extra time that it takes to look for the nearest spawn location.
Juice WRLD 999

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Hello, community,

Correct me if I misunderstood your suggestion,  if we're going to press 2 it will automatically respawn you in the nearest house,base,squad int, etc if I'm correct in this then my vote is POSITIVE this suggestion can help especially to the law side if someone put the MPCC truck they can easily respawn in MPCC truck that no need to search in ''1'' just only press 2. Once again my vote is POSITIVE This is useful for the player's good luck  :thumb:
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR
I think your suggestion will be effective. Because many players, including me, may not know which one can be closer to where they want to go when choosing the place to spawn. Thanks to this plugin, we can make a quick choice and perform more effective work. I believe that such a shortcut will make our work even easier, especially in situations that require us to hurry. So, I'm Positive ! :tick: Good luck.
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Offline Forager

• guest61234 ~ 83079
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Ingame: Forager
  • Squad: The_Expendables
This is a good suggestion. Well, by default, we will be spawned into the nearest hospital or if criminal, might be CV or in the East part. In this suggestion players may choose to spawn based on their nearest possible spawn area where it can be a base or a house. The difference of this in the suggestion about being able to customize "1" spawn areas, is that most of the players want to spawn in the nearest area rather than picking or choosing their spawn point in 1, so they can return on the area much faster where they die. This is very useful to players doing CnR. They can spawn in nearest spawn in their access rather than just nearest hospitals. Positive.
Have Courage and Be Kind <3

Offline Vibe.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
 I think this suggestion is very useful and it can prove to be very helpful for us. It'll help us to reach out to places faster, and of course, we always have the grid list for when we press 1. I hence don't see any possible flaw in this suggestion and I only feel that it can be used by the community without being exploited at the same time. I'll be voting Positive.

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
Re: [Arran] When you die you can press 2 to spawn to a close location
« Reply #12 on: 20 10, 2020, 05:51:40 pm »
The suggestion is kinda helpful for those players whom are in a fight, inside a CE or attempting an armed robbery, Sometimes, and I dunno if it's a bug or the system goes like that when you press on F1 and u try to find the location that it's close to where u have died u won't find it, So an addition like that would be helpful to those players and especially those whom are in need of coming back to the AR or whatever in order to attempt it back. I am supporting your idea.

Offline Diamond

« Reply #13 on: 22 10, 2020, 12:26:41 am »
I was inactive for long but nice idea that's helping to come back as fast  good idea pro upvoting

Welcome back @OmaR..? read the board rules before posting please.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
« Reply #14 on: 22 10, 2020, 08:45:57 am »
This can help the law side to respond faster to Ars and CEs so my vote is positive since Crims can use this command as well. And this will not damage the fairness or cause any unfairness since everyone can use it with the same power. And it is really boring to check all names to find which is the nearest one.As I said a pure positive  :tick: