Author Topic: [++] [Arran] Changing Bot place at Iron Storage Area  (Read 2908 times)

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
[++] [Arran] Changing Bot place at Iron Storage Area
« on: 19 10, 2020, 10:37:56 pm »
Since long time I was thinking about posting this suggestion, so here we go, I posted it lately but it is ok. Alright.. So as all Criminals know that in Iron Storage area, we lose the robbery most of time, and rarely we complete it. Because in Iron Storage cops can camp in the roofs easily, shoot us with snipers, miniguns. In Iron Storage there is roofs in all sides. With it the bot that we aim to heist the AR, it place not suitable, so today I am suggesting to change it place to other strategic place which we can heist the Iron Storage Area easier and decrease the inconvenience. Even most of APBs die because of this.

You also must know that new Bot place will be added in old Armor pickpacket place. As it is changed.
Current Bot's place:
Show content

Current bot's place co-ordinates: X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 84.1999, -187.5535, 1.5347, 269, 0, 0

Here is the new Bot's place:
Show content

New bot place's  co-ordinates: X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 95.3370, -182.4741, 1.4844, 181, 0, 0
« Last Edit: 05 11, 2020, 04:45:35 pm by Arran »

Offline Diamond

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Changing Bot place at Iron Storage Area
« Reply #1 on: 20 10, 2020, 12:12:52 am »
May you show the current place of the bot by a screenshot
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #2 on: 20 10, 2020, 01:59:39 am »
Of course, I agree with you on this proposal because it is very simply that many criminals die there, and the reason for this is that the bot is very far away and the police when you are on the roofs can kill us while we are there. Therefore, I strongly support this suggestion because it will benefit the two players and also it will benefit society and not harmful to anyone and positive
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Zeky

« Reply #3 on: 20 10, 2020, 05:01:41 am »
I like this suggestion a lot, I also think it could be beneficial to new players because I myself when I was attending this AR for the first time did not know where the ped was, I spent a couple of minutes walking around to try and find it in order to start the heist. Also, you forgot to add where the coordinates of the new bot should be placed, I've gone ahead and grabbed them for you, so you may want to edit your topic with the coordinates so that if it gets accepted it can be moved to the appropriate place. Coordinates:
Show content
Current co-ordinates X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 95.3370, -182.4741, 1.4844, 181, 0, 0

The current position of where the ped currently stands is here:
Show content
with the current co-ordinates X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 84.1999, -187.5535, 1.5347, 269, 0, 0
Juice WRLD 999

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 20 10, 2020, 06:09:24 am »
Hello, I hope you're having a good day,

This is a great idea to be implemented by our developers because this really inconveniences when the AR is Iron Storage and this really happens to me many times and I see all the cops are spamming their Miniguns or snipers at the rooftop and get back to the safe zone which is inside the building to get armor or heal before starting to fight back outside. It should be implemented because this is unfair for the criminal side and I will support this suggestion.
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
« Reply #5 on: 20 10, 2020, 11:48:21 am »
I like this suggestion a lot, I also think it could be beneficial to new players because I myself when I was attending this AR for the first time did not know where the ped was, I spent a couple of minutes walking around to try and find it in order to start the heist. Also, you forgot to add where the coordinates of the new bot should be placed, I've gone ahead and grabbed them for you, so you may want to edit your topic with the coordinates so that if it gets accepted it can be moved to the appropriate place. Coordinates:
Show content
Current co-ordinates X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 95.3370, -182.4741, 1.4844, 181, 0, 0

The current position of where the ped currently stands is here:
Show content
with the current co-ordinates X,Y,Z,R,Dim,Int: 84.1999, -187.5535, 1.5347, 269, 0, 0

I am thankful for the effort you done to support this suggestion, I thought Co ordinates ain't obligate thing, Added.

It is added in Suggestion, I added them with co ordinates of the current Bot's place and the new one.

Offline Barcode

• There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #6 on: 20 10, 2020, 12:12:15 pm »
Hello Maximo,
The current place of bot at Iron Storage Area is located irrelevant place. As players know, the main area of Iron Storage is inside the building and majority of players who attend this AR's are waiting at this position so it should be changed imo and this position is great. I support this idea so my vote is positive

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
« Reply #7 on: 20 10, 2020, 03:42:29 pm »
The current bot location in Iron Storage AR is indeed not in the right place (IMO) because everytime our time runs out and at the same time getting cracked by cops, we stay inside the small storage place and to be able to rob again, we must rush outside to the bot (which is suicide) and leaving us no choice but to fight without our damage and kills getting recorded. Positive.
Ex. CB CB again for 2nd time :ez:

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline bloodyhell

• Junior Community Member
  • glory
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: bloodyhell
« Reply #8 on: 20 10, 2020, 05:49:39 pm »
I personally experienced this problems days ago,cops were taking positions at the roof and some of them were pushing us inside that small hangar and of course I couldn't aim to the ped so I can participate in the heist and therefore the damage wasn't counted nor the kills.

in my opinion the ped shouldn't be placed in an open area just like this case,also DPD aswell.Positive

Offline Vibe.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
« Reply #9 on: 20 10, 2020, 06:45:00 pm »
It's definitely a harder situation for us gangsters with the bot in a position like that. When cops hold most possible positions, this position of the bot seems to act as a huge problem for most gangsters. After going through the suggestion, I would like to vote Positive because the proposed new position seems quite appealing and fair for everyone. Hope this gets added.

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
« Reply #10 on: 20 10, 2020, 06:58:13 pm »
I personally experienced this problems days ago,cops were taking positions at the roof and some of them were pushing us inside that small hangar and of course I couldn't aim to the ped so I can participate in the heist and therefore the damage wasn't counted nor the kills.

in my opinion the ped shouldn't be placed in an open area just like this case,also DPD aswell.Positive

Somehow, in DPD you able to hit the bot as it is Possible, you can aim quickly and get back inside, But in Iron Storage the thing is different. Because Bot's location is far away from where we camp/hide from cops, to aim the bot it is like you will go outside the AR, it will seems like you'll suicide and  give cops chance to kill you. And current bot's place  It is opened place. But by changing bot's place to the new place will benefit to the criminals positivily.

Offline Manexi

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
« Reply #11 on: 22 10, 2020, 12:44:43 am »
Positive.
But changing the bot place to the safe room will make no sense because we are already trapped in a small place.
We need to change the whole AR, for example adding bigger storage ( Car dealer per example ) 

Show content
« Last Edit: 22 10, 2020, 12:48:14 am by Hmzarous »

Offline Stone

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
  • Ingame: Stone
  • Squad: Elixir FOREVER
« Reply #12 on: 22 10, 2020, 10:06:10 am »
I do agree on changing the bot/ped position at Iron Storage because the current bot/ped position is too open. I could say it will be much better for us criminals to place the bot in a safer and cover area, Thus I am voting positive and goodluck with the other votes.
Trust the process.
Added Stone as Filipino Helper. (25.06.2020 Clarke)
Omar, Stone, and SuperSonic added as Trial Criminal Boss. (03.08.2020 CB Team)
Traxex and Stone added as handlers. (GMs + Vampire)

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
« Reply #13 on: 22 10, 2020, 06:12:59 pm »
The current position is really bad as when you hit the pickup and buy an armor, The risk of being killed by a cop will increase as the place is unsafe, And close to where the cops stands when fighting us, Moving the pickup to a cover position is necessary, So I believe this suggestion should be implemented, Upvoting.

Offline Diamond

« Reply #14 on: 26 10, 2020, 07:47:27 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 10 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.

The suggestion remains a neutral priority.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162