Author Topic: [++] [Arran] Changing Bot place at Iron Storage Area  (Read 2907 times)

Offline Al3raB

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Al3raB~
Re: Changing Bot place at Iron Storage Area
« Reply #15 on: 28 10, 2020, 12:54:58 pm »
It is really disturbing the current place, it is so hard for us the criminals to heist it 2nd times because it place is way too far. So by adding new place that will benefit to us positivily and we don't have to give our self an easy chance to die and lose the heist. As maximo said cops spamm that AR from Roofs, with miniguns sniper. You get damaged easily. And die quickly. So I am totally supporting this suggestion since it will increase the entertainment and will reduce inconvenience.. I am voting Positive  :tick:, good luck with the rest.

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
« Reply #16 on: 28 10, 2020, 04:45:48 pm »
Greetings, Yeah you right about your suggestion because when it was my first time assisting to this AR 3 times in a row I dont knew where was the bot and when I find the bot I got sniped and killed by 2 cops since its not protected the current area of the bot, maybe adding this suggestion will reduce this inconvenience I vote POSITIVE.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #17 on: 29 10, 2020, 11:56:11 pm »
This must get added as soon as possible. The Iron Storage Armed Robbery is currently one of the worst AR's for a variety of reasons. One of them being the terrible bot placement. Most of the time the police just surround the place and the criminals end up hiding inside the building but because the bot is placed at the back, outside the criminals can't rob again and as a result just waste their time by being there because even if they do damage or get kills they won't count towards the AR score. Positive.
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline wldali',

• New Community Member
  • Becoming is better than being
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Chbik if you
  • Ingame: Smella advert
  • Squad: 3lik = muted
« Reply #18 on: 31 10, 2020, 07:56:16 pm »
I'm neutral because we already got room, inside iron storage even the cops, can camp in the roofs easily, shoot us with snipers, miniguns. In Iron Storage there is roofs in all sides. what is the thing will change we can shoot on all cops, from walls also room behind us, easy idea.
Analfabets
 Not only a group, but family.

tabasi ala rouhk ya bro, khater maadsh fama hata shy bech thky fyh maya.
Feel Free To Sms me For help you. Ping/FPS/Network/Packet Loss issues solutions

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #19 on: 31 10, 2020, 08:23:38 pm »
I'm neutral because we already got room, inside iron storage even the cops, can camp in the roofs easily, shoot us with snipers, miniguns. In Iron Storage there is roofs in all sides. what is the thing will change we can shoot on all cops, from walls also room behind us, easy idea.

Dude what are you on about? Did you read what the suggestion is about? The OP suggested to move the bot inside the building of the Iron Storage Armed Robbery because criminals can't rob more than once. What are you talking about? Why are you voting if you haven't understood?  「(゚ペ)

Offline Maximo

• Regular Community Member
  • The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #20 on: 31 10, 2020, 08:29:41 pm »
I personally can't get what he trying to say. Meaningless post, I can't get it. But as I can see he want us to add Invisible wall, or remove the build from Iron Storage, something like this. If what I mentioned is truth, then No.

Offline wldali',

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #21 on: 31 10, 2020, 08:31:53 pm »
Dude what are you on about? Did you read what the suggestion is about? The OP suggested to move the bot inside the building of the Iron Storage Armed Robbery because criminals can't rob more than once. What are you talking about? Why are you voting if you haven't understood?  「(゚ペ)

I personally can't get what he trying to say. Meaningless post, I can't get it. But as I can see he want us to add Invisible wall, or remove the build from Iron Storage, something like this. If what I mentioned is truth, then No.

this is my opinion, useless idea already, you have room for cover you from cops, then your time finish you can get out from the room and rob again, useless for me I'm neutral to move the bot inside the building of the Iron Storage Armed Robbery because criminals can't rob more than once.
Analfabets

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #22 on: 31 10, 2020, 08:40:42 pm »
this is my opinion, useless idea already, you have room for cover you from cops, then your time finish you can get out from the room and rob again, useless for me I'm neutral to move the bot inside the building of the Iron Storage Armed Robbery because criminals can't rob more than once.

Look, I don't know you and I won't make any assumptions but next time you play as a criminal and attend Iron Storage try to rob more than once and you will find it impossible. If cops are not sleeping they will camp every roof and surround the place and slowly will move towards the AR area, eventually criminals will find themselves camping a small corner inside the building and WON'T be able go outside because the cops will be standing in the doorway. This happens daily, whenever the cops attend AR's and that's why many criminals, including myself either rob once and run or ignore it completely.

It's not a matter of space, it's a matter of the bot being in a bad position.
« Last Edit: 31 10, 2020, 08:42:57 pm by TheGam3r23 »

Offline wldali',

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #23 on: 31 10, 2020, 08:45:45 pm »
Look, I don't know you and I won't make any assumptions but next time you play as a criminal and attend Iron Storage try to rob more than once and you will find it impossible. If cops are not sleeping they will camp every roof and surround the place and slowly will move towards the AR area, eventually criminals will find themselves camping a small corner inside the building and WON'T be able go outside because the cops will be standing in the doorway. This happens daily, whenever the cops attend AR's and that's why many criminals, including myself either rob once and run or ignore it completely.

It's not a matter of space, it's a matter of the bot being in a bad position.
i'm playing criminal side also I like it, and I can play normal as I told you, this is my opinion.
Analfabets

Offline Music

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Vecna
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #24 on: 01 11, 2020, 10:09:37 pm »
Current bot place is kinda boring and disturbing place. I personally disturbed because of that placement. So this may be interesting to us the criminals also cops camping all the roofs and they dont let us to heist again. But I want addition to this. Why don't you change bot placement in CPD it is also boring it supposed to be insider. Anyways positive vote.

Offline Diamond

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #25 on: 02 11, 2020, 04:22:12 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 15 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.

The suggestion marked as a Medium priority.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #26 on: 02 11, 2020, 02:58:26 pm »
Current bot place is kinda boring and disturbing place. I personally disturbed because of that placement. So this may be interesting to us the criminals also cops camping all the roofs and they dont let us to heist again. But I want addition to this. Why don't you change bot placement in CPD it is also boring it supposed to be insider. Anyways positive vote.

Yeah CPD area is changed but they kept bot place in it place. I feel it place isnt suitable also. But maybe if community will agree to change it too. Give us Co ordinates or just open new suggestion about it. I dont know exactly. Just give us Co ordinates and pictures and we will discuss it here. If needed to open other suggestion then do it.

Offline Resko.

• Donator L3
  • Ex SAS founder
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: CODE - SAS
  • Ingame: Resko
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Re: [++] [Arran] Changing Bot place at Iron Storage Area
« Reply #27 on: 04 11, 2020, 08:20:12 pm »
Im one of those cops who always shoot from the roofs. When crims come out mostly die the "less than 10 hours" ones, being unfair for new players. That, plus make more fair both sides (crims and law), push me to vote:  Positive  :tick:
Me arrancaron las alas dijeron vuela ahora po weon.

A socially responsible guy.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
Re: [++] [Arran] Changing Bot place at Iron Storage Area
« Reply #28 on: 05 11, 2020, 04:59:16 pm »
- Moved the ped you aim at to start the 'Iron Storage' armed robbery to inside the small warehouse. (Arran + Maximo)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.