Author Topic: [Arran/Brian] Automatically toggle off MPCC spawn when AFK  (Read 3478 times)

Offline wldali',

• New Community Member
  • Becoming is better than being
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Chbik if you
  • Ingame: Smella advert
  • Squad: 3lik = muted
Re: [Arran/Brian] Automatically toggle off MPCC spawn when AFK
« Reply #15 on: 31 10, 2020, 06:00:56 pm »
as you said we mus't, add automatic for players, who is spawned their MPCC and going afk, that thing happened to me many times, when owners MPCC was afk, making me waste time/money to warp so, we should warp to an MPCC again for 2 minutes, so disabling the MPCC respawn if a player is AFK should solve this recurring problem.
Positive
Analfabets
 Not only a group, but family.

tabasi ala rouhk ya bro, khater maadsh fama hata shy bech thky fyh maya.
Feel Free To Sms me For help you. Ping/FPS/Network/Packet Loss issues solutions

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 01 11, 2020, 09:41:05 pm »
there is one thing which will be affected by that which is CE's MPCC truck*. if you're familiar with the CEs then this should be known for you. in short words, someone sacrifices with their CE attendance to keep a MPCC truck near the CE entrance**. to be honest, this would be the only useful thing MPCC does so having this removed will leave the MPCC with nothing.
Show content
*that doesn't happen for CEs only but for JFM too.
**the cops who are responsible for this become mostly AFK.

Offline Resko.

• Donator L3
  • Ex SAS founder
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: CODE - SAS
  • Ingame: Resko
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #17 on: 04 11, 2020, 08:11:36 pm »
I had this issue a couple time and always is anoying and a waste of time. The main issue are the AFK players, so this suggestion is the best first step. positive  :tick:
Me arrancaron las alas dijeron vuela ahora po weon.

A socially responsible guy.

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
« Reply #18 on: 05 11, 2020, 09:26:50 pm »
Well as you know if you move far away your car gets hiden. We can use this script with a closer range since people place them neae ar so 100 meters is enough or 150. And plus if they go afk the Truck will be disabled the combination of these two can solve the problem in my opinion. Positive ans consider adding the first thing I said.  :tick:

Offline Nepenthe

• The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #19 on: 05 11, 2020, 09:37:26 pm »
Disablingthe afk players trucks is a must since it's ver annoying for everyone. I support this suggestion and the thing Emre said could work. He got somr points cause law generaly deploys them on ar roofs which is close to the fight zone. So that can work without annoying people. y votr is positive and I really support this cause of the suffer I experinced which I had to drive 2k miles. POSITIVE :tick:

Offline Avices

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SonsOfAnarchy
  • Squad: WhiteBeard
« Reply #20 on: 05 11, 2020, 09:39:26 pm »
I get annoyed fighting in AR and die and it does MPCC Truck on board there are many times I have teleported somewhere else when that guy is AFK and so turning off teleport when AFK will be useful for police officer, so I vote Positive
Sons Forever Forever Sons & SFFS
pense a toi que quand le jour sombre que s'abattents sur moi

PolisOzelHarekat Leader
ex:LMT74 Founder
ex: Underboss HazardClique
ex: Translator Vietnamese & Country Support

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
« Reply #21 on: 07 11, 2020, 09:34:47 pm »
Hey, Your suggestion makes sense because many cops are messing with the MPCC system by letting their trucks in the streets and going AFK.And this disturbs many cops.I'm supporting your idea. Positive
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ

Offline Diamond

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #22 on: 08 11, 2020, 03:55:12 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 13 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.

The suggestion remains a neutral priority.
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline wetto

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: c$.mary
  • Ingame: we✞✞o
« Reply #23 on: 09 11, 2020, 09:24:05 pm »
My vote is positive.
- There are lot's of cases about this. And this can end them right away.
- Teleporting to a MPCC is only 1 click and with that 1 click you can spawn in an other ar/ce because of afks.
-This will solve it in my opinion and it is a very simple and little implement.
Again, My vote is positive. :tick:
𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊

Online Waltz

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: waltz / 115
« Reply #24 on: 10 11, 2020, 06:22:00 am »
Today I worked as law for 2 3 hours and sometimes I accidently spawned in to a MPCC which was in Muholland Intersection recovery area. I know that isn't related to this idea but even with this system this issue will countinue. My vote is  positive because even if this can't solve the problem fully, it can solve a side of it which will be usefull for lot's of law side players. And sometimes people really get mad when they spawn in other ar place because of this. My vote is positive.:tick:

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #25 on: 11 11, 2020, 04:57:57 pm »
"when AFK" as in when they've done /afk or...?

Why not just suggest to see the area name the MPCC is in which would surely help with this "problem" more than "toggle off MPCC spawn when AFK"?
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
« Reply #26 on: 11 11, 2020, 05:24:32 pm »
Brian mentioned there's a check to see if a player is really AFK, so I guess you can use it to determine because they don't always use /afk.

Why not just suggest to see the area name the MPCC is in which would surely help with this "problem" more than "toggle off MPCC spawn when AFK"?
You can already see the MPCC location when you press 1, but it isn't that accurate. For example, the current AR is in Magneto Villa, but if you place your MPCC near North Rock Hut AR (and keep the spawn there), it will tell it's in Red County, and Magneto Villa is also located in Red County but both locations aren't that close, so cops will think it was placed for the current AR, while it wasn't. The same happens if you place your MPCC in Ghost Town (it will tell you it's in Red County).

This will surely be a problem if you don't have VIP hours, for example. So you will need to walk all the way to the AR or kill yourself to spawn at a hospital so you can use the recovery pad.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #27 on: 11 11, 2020, 05:39:13 pm »

Already exists

A staff added that shortly after a cop placed his MPCC right above a cliff sending cops into death and the punishment appeal process decided that recovering the vehicle is "enough" to deal with that offence

Also simply turning off MPCC for "afk" people doesnt automatically come without new problems, some cops like me for example place MPCCs near JFM for example and then have to go "AFK" because if we enter JFM our MPCC despawns so there is nothing to do other than standing around AFK there and I think creating inconvenience to the people who are "sacrificing" themselves for that is not helpful

And spawning at useless MPCCs is really really rare, usually these MPCCs are rather by some random cops who are placing them while being active, such as random cops placing them at their roadblocks in the middle of nowhere, or also total newbies who are driving around with the MPCC because it looks cool to them, not even being aware of the respawn function

Offline Vampire

• vompire
  • Non Administrative Staff
  • The Undeadly Thirst
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Vampire
« Reply #28 on: 11 11, 2020, 05:46:37 pm »
Also simply turning off MPCC for "afk" people doesnt automatically come without new problems, some cops like me for example place MPCCs near JFM for example and then have to go "AFK" because if we enter JFM our MPCC despawns so there is nothing to do other than standing around AFK there and I think creating inconvenience to the people who are "sacrificing" themselves for that is not helpful
There could be an exception to MPCC if the cop who spawned it enters JFM/SMW. This isn't a 'new' problem.
If it's something that bothers you and other people, you are free to suggest a change to it so you don't need to sacrifice your gameplay to help other people.
"Being reminded for something you worked really hard is good to your soul, and see that you left your mark behind is good to your mind" - Vampire 2017

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #29 on: 12 11, 2020, 05:05:58 pm »
- MPCC spawn will not be accessible if the owner has not moved in 120 seconds. (Arran + Vampire)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.