Author Topic: Depending on the Damage in AR, Earning Arrest Point  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Barcode

• Senior Community Member
  • There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
Depending on the Damage in AR, Earning Arrest Point
« on: 25 10, 2020, 02:24:06 am »
Which criteria your suggestion meets: Increase balance or fairness/ Reduce inconvenience.

Introduction
Yesterday, I noticed something. As you know after AR's there is a notification about top damagers top killers and top medics for both sides. When I was a criminal, after AR, I get reputation points depends on my damage but when I changed my side I didn't get arrest point just I earned really small amount of money. I hit about 1800 damage and I was top damager but people stole my kills and I get nothing. This situation makes me angry and uncomfortable and then I noticed lots of people situation like that. If you don't get an asist, you take nothing then I found a suggestion.

My Suggestion
My suggestion is simple. If a police officer hit 1k damage in AR's, he/she will get 100 arrest points.(10/1)
EDIT:
Show content
It can be 10/2 if community accept it

I want to explain why it's needed

• As you know getting WL points is more harder than old system. Arrest point depends on player's wanted level who arrested/killed by cops
  • It needs for fairness because cops earning in AR's are really funny money. If a criminal rob 2 times like LS oil, get 220-250k$ so criminals can get money+reputation points even if they don't kill a cop.
  • Some of players know how to steal kill and it is really annoying situation
  • In my personal opinion 10/1 is fair enough. You waste your 6m and if you hit 1k damage, 100 arrest points are not a big amount of AP. For example If you are a L9-L10 Bomb disposal you can earn 85*3=255 Arrest Points in 6m.

Regards...

« Last Edit: 25 10, 2020, 06:03:19 am by Barcode »

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Depending on the Damage in AR, Earning Arrest Point
« Reply #1 on: 25 10, 2020, 02:58:12 am »
Do you have any current data for this? So the community will know if it's fair enough or not. For me, At the point when I'm playing as a cop is difficult to get notoriety particularly in AR since it was irritating in the event that somebody took you executes. in any case, since it just by karma or possibly it was hard when you have 1k harm on AR so I'm going to vote POSITIVE good luck  :thumb:
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Zeky

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 25 10, 2020, 04:26:01 am »
I have realised that it has been a lot harder to gather arrest points recently but never really knew the reason, I also attend ARs and CEs regularly therefore I get a decent amount of kills however I’ve always felt that something wasn’t right, I think this is really needed and in my opinion even 100 arrest points for 1k damage is too little, I think 250 is a fair amount seeing as criminals get a lot of reputation points when they rob/kill/damage as fair as I know, and it’s just not balanced enough. In saying that, I think it took me 2-3 days of grinding as a police officer just to level up once, so that doesn’t make a lot of sense and therefore hopefully this suggestion will help balance it out a little.
Juice WRLD 999

Offline Barcode

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 28 10, 2020, 07:36:21 am »
I have realised that it has been a lot harder to gather arrest points recently but never really knew the reason, I also attend ARs and CEs regularly therefore I get a decent amount of kills however I’ve always felt that something wasn’t right, I think this is really needed and in my opinion even 100 arrest points for 1k damage is too little, I think 250 is a fair amount seeing as criminals get a lot of reputation points when they rob/kill/damage as fair as I know, and it’s just not balanced enough. In saying that, I think it took me 2-3 days of grinding as a police officer just to level up once, so that doesn’t make a lot of sense and therefore hopefully this suggestion will help balance it out a little.
Probably level system is easier than criminal system thats why we think its hard but in recent system its hardest cause criminals cant get wl compared to old system. I edited suggestion. if accept by community, I can change all.

Offline BlackBear

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 29 10, 2020, 10:58:34 am »
I was going to vote with negative but 10 damage for 1 arrest point is too much reasonable. AP is too useless as well as the RP but some people care about them. in the law side, how much AP is how much money have you got as we only receive AP when arresting someone so connecting the damage with the AP isn't needed as it gives you 0$ but we already receive money for the damage we have done so it's a bit connected. Positive.

Offline Geisus

• CIT Radio DJ
  • I love gulag
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AvidaCompany
  • Squad: Work
« Reply #5 on: 29 10, 2020, 02:51:42 pm »
Agree with your suggestion, this suggestion will help cops to earn arrest points easier. Sometimes I am top damagers but my target got killed by other cops (That we call KSer), it really unfair because you wasted your ammo on wanted criminals and you didn't kill any wanted criminals. My vote is positive.

I'm going to have to agree with Denos: "I stand with Goku & Coolit. Gave years of their lives to keep CIT active and happy. Screwed over and unjustly kicked."

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #6 on: 31 10, 2020, 12:06:48 pm »
Of course, this really should be added to the law side. But as Zeky mentioned above. 100 Arrest points is few compared to Criminal Reputation point earning. Somehow, we have to increase it to 250 Arrest point per / 1K damage. But I want a little addition to his opinion. If it could be 300 AP, that will be better and decent. In all ways, I am agreed with you and Zeky. So I want this option get added with Zeky's addition. And I hope you agree to make it 300 AP that would be balanced. I am voting Positive since this will increase the entertainment in the law side and will help to level up in cop. As I worked cop for decent period and leveling up there is kinda hard. Also this will make a fairness/balance between Criminal side and law side.

Offline Scarface.

YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Scarface
« Reply #7 on: 31 10, 2020, 05:34:14 pm »
Well, this is a good idea, since it isn't easy for me to get Arrest Points as I am a big noob and a newbie. It is a very good plan, I hope that it gets more and more positive votes as it is really useful for people like me. I am voting positive in this topic. Good luck

Offline Diamond

« Reply #8 on: 02 11, 2020, 04:17:26 am »
After reviewing your suggestion, we obtained the following results:

- 5 positive votes.
- 0 negative votes.

The suggestion remains a neutral priority
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline DraGo

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Tr1pL39
  • Ingame: dragomush252Sek
  • Squad: ŤhěĶìľł3ř
« Reply #9 on: 02 11, 2020, 09:08:46 am »
I attend AR's as a criminal and when I make damage I get seome reputation points but when I attend as a cop I don't get anything it is not fair because I keep damaging but other cops killstealing.I guess if we could get some Arrest points it will be balanced for both sides.Positive
اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلِّمْ وَبَارِكْ عَلَى سَيِّدُنَا مُحَمَّدٍ ﷺ

Offline #Nathan

• The Prince
  • Group: None
  • Ingame: #Nathan
  • Squad: Hold_On
« Reply #10 on: 02 11, 2020, 09:31:34 am »
This is reasonable to be honest, we (criminals) get rewarded with RP even if we don't get kills as long as we deal damage to cops, why wouldn't it be the same for cops? after all if a cop doesn't get any kill at the AR he will not get any reward for spending drugs, bullets and time there which can be frustrating, I support this idea, hopefully this little bit of reward can do something to motivate players to play as cops and assist ARs.
Bring back the old and SIMPLE Military vs Rebels.

Offline Babushka

• Babushito - Gobi
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
« Reply #11 on: 02 11, 2020, 05:20:10 pm »
I think and I hope everyone knows that earning a kill is easier than getting good damage. I myself once got 2 kills and 80 damage in an AR. The person who is actually shooting the enemies and getting damage is not getting any money or progress so he should at least get Arrest points depending on his Damage done in AR. I am supporting this Suggestion  :tick:

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
« Reply #12 on: 03 11, 2020, 12:31:57 am »
No. Then obviously cops will gain this advantage and you'll ruin criminals life. You should care about the other side also when suggesting such things, Cops are already getting paid anormal amount of money, Imagine you could reach the earn limit within 30 minutes or less. When a cop kill a criminal in a ce, he'll get the preventation from robbing the ar which is 6k or whatever and he also get another cash based on the criminal's WL. The current system is pretty much good and fair between both sides. If u wanna collect some arrest points, then go ahead and kill criminals whom are chilling at LS, Negative.

Offline Barcode

YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #13 on: 03 11, 2020, 11:21:51 am »
Whats the point? so u're complaining about payments or what cause I don't get/understand the point tbh

Lots of people understand the point and you didn't so you should read it carefully or you should improve your Eng. skills and moreover this post is not allowed because :
4.1. Given the high quantity of people that abuse this board constantly to farm posts, and not to put any sort of meaningful opinion on the delicate topics discussed here, it has been decided that any post with less than 1 line of text, (Around 35 words) and with no developed opinion, will be removed and the person who made it will be warned for #3. Further guidance on this rule here

No. Then obviously cops will gain this advantage and you'll ruin criminals life. You should care about the other side also when suggesting such things, Cops are already getting paid anormal amount of money, Imagine you could reach the earn limit within 30 minutes or less. When a cop kill a criminal in a ce, he'll get the preventation from robbing the ar which is 6k or whatever and he also get another cash based on the criminal's WL. The current system is pretty much good and fair between both sides. If u wanna collect some arrest points, then go ahead and kill criminals whom are chilling at LS, Negative.

Again you didn't read it carefully or just comment on subjective attitude. It's not about criminal life It's just for police officers. I can give you summary of your misunderstood parts:
It needs for fairness because cops earning in AR's are really funny money. If a criminal rob 2 times like LS oil, get 220-250k$ so criminals can get money+reputation points even if they don't kill a cop.

When I was a criminal, after AR, I get reputation points depends on my damage
I hit about 1800 damage and I was top damager but people stole my kills and I get nothing.

Offline TrippyXtraHot

• New Community Member
  • Being trippy is hot...
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: TrippyizHot
« Reply #14 on: 03 11, 2020, 01:54:36 pm »
I wont say much but its called "Arrest" Points... Negative.