Author Topic: Depending on the Damage in AR, Earning Arrest Point  (Read 2647 times)

Offline Zeky

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Depending on the Damage in AR, Earning Arrest Point
« Reply #15 on: 03 11, 2020, 02:16:02 pm »
Probably level system is easier than criminal system thats why we think its hard but in recent system its hardest cause criminals cant get wl compared to old system. I edited suggestion. if accept by community, I can change all.

Yea exactly right, we need something in relation to this for the law side as well to balance it as well because kill stealing happens on both sides whether it be crims or law, and as I said before about it being harder for us to level up - this keeps becoming something I am aware of day by day, I have been level 32 now for a couple of days now while constantly attending ARs and CEs and therefore something is definitely not right here, yes you said tho that it 'may' feel like its hard, but the thing is it is, it doesn't just feel like it is hard to level up.
Juice WRLD 999

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
« Reply #16 on: 04 11, 2020, 09:30:24 am »
Such a good idea for the cops who can't get kill which is a pretty common situation even for master players. My vote is positive and I will state my reasons down bellow.  :tick:
1- Firstly I want to point out 10/1 isn't enough for 1 k damage. 10/2 is better.
2- The damages can't get kills easily because they are generally the victims of ks. So this will help them
3- And about Rustlers. There are cops who provides air raids but don't get any Ap. This will help them either.
Positive  :tick:

Offline wetto

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: c$.mary
  • Ingame: we✞✞o
« Reply #17 on: 04 11, 2020, 09:34:30 am »
The idea is brilliant and can be added to CE's as well. And 10/2 would be better as you said you are going to change it depending on votes. My vote is a direct positive and I don't think there will be anyone would be under unfairness because of this. And this doesn't effects the balance of money between crims and law. Positive :tick:
𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊

Offline Waltz

• beauty of annihilation
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: waltz / 115
« Reply #18 on: 04 11, 2020, 09:39:23 am »
Barcode came up with an amazing idea again. Just loved it when I first read it. Even if I'm a criminal I understand the cops suffer of damage. And this happens in C side as well but not this harsh. Law side has limited targets who they can't kill again after they killed so they need to wait the guy to get wl again. But C is opposite they can damage law everytime. Cause of that ks is way more popular in Law side and this will help to guys who suffers from it. And I'm pretty sure I saw many guys complaining about this in my fmsg. Positive :tick:
There is only one dominant life form in this universe, and it carries a steel-barreled sword of vengeance.

Offline Nepenthe

• Regular Community Member
  • The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #19 on: 04 11, 2020, 02:03:19 pm »
This thing is a very small detail for criminals or civils but for law, it is a very important thing because they deal so much damage while holding entrances. But unfortunately their AP gets stolen by kill stealers who are everywhere. Adding this will help the people who suffers because of the stealers. I stole 1 2 kill recently in an ar and apologized from my friend who was nearly killing the suspect. But the other stealer don't even apologize. And just make people mad with this they will get some bit of the Ap which is a very fair deal. My vote is positive good luck. :tick:

Offline Adahan

• Regular Community Member
  • Respect is earned, Loyalty returned
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #20 on: 04 11, 2020, 03:25:50 pm »
This situation is very common among the law side so before stating any reasons I want to state my vote; Positive :tick: .
I got so many friends from FBI and SAPD and some of them complains about this time to time. Esspecially the Rustler pilots who has a important job in Law side. The idea is brilliant and can solve it but changing it from 1/10 to 2/10 is better. Because 100 ap isn't a big deal with 1k damage. But 200 is just enough. My vote is positive as I said above :tick: .

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #21 on: 05 11, 2020, 07:29:00 am »
Yes, when criminals hit the policemen, and another person kills him, he takes through the kskills, he takes the killing and the vegetable, and the other person takes the vegetable too, even if he was 90% injured, for this reason we must be more fair here and enable the police to have the same criminals because many We get money even if there is no condition, and I am positive
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Firebird

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
« Reply #22 on: 05 11, 2020, 07:49:51 am »
I'll have to agree with your suggestion for several reasons but main one is there isn't much ways to earn arrest points rather than killing or doing bomb defusal mission.

I believe it's needed because to reach 50 Level Police is way too hard and even harder if you're not a good combat player.Also I believe this suggestion is good because law groups have always a requirement for arrest points in order to join an official group. By making more options to earn arrest points we can tell that the canditate police officer who applied have enough experience around the field and at least he has spend some time in the Police Service Team depending on his arrest points even tho might have a very low kill ratio in AR's or CE's, he'll be earning his arrest points by providing assistance to the police service which matters the most rather than just kill farming.

Compared to the criminal job of which they earn reputation points from robberies/side missions or cop killing, I think having a few more alternatives of earning arrest points for the law team wont be a big deal and it will balance it.

"Someone's opinion about you does not have to become your reality.You don't have to go through life being a victim."

Offline Resko.

• Donator L3
  • Ex SAS founder
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: CODE - SAS
  • Ingame: Resko
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
« Reply #23 on: 06 11, 2020, 03:56:22 am »
Great idea! Now the top 3 of damage get nothing but a small amount of money, this will be more fair to our side. POSITIVE  :tick:
Me arrancaron las alas dijeron vuela ahora po weon.

A socially responsible guy.

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #24 on: 07 11, 2020, 02:11:42 pm »
- Cops will get 10% of their damage done in armed robberies and criminal events in arrest points. (Arran + Barcode)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.