Author Topic: The assister/did the most damage on the cop will decrease his AR time.  (Read 2540 times)

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Well, my title not that clear I'm suggesting that the one who did try most damage on X cop his Armed Robbery time will decrease so if he did the most damage and someone stole it his time will decrease by 1 min (the normal decrease timer for the kill) and the kill stealer will only decrease like 30-40 seconds after the most damage on the cop will get the RP in CEs everyone playing for damage and that's a good thing and I see it as a big competition but in ARs criminals only ksing each other and their AT time decrease just by ksing the kill so adding this will bring a good time work between the criminals and make it more balance for those who did the most damage and their kill got stolen by someone else.
« Last Edit: 07 11, 2020, 02:51:29 pm by Arran »
fr

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
How much the time decreases per kill/assist?

What if someone tried to go cop and help criminals by abusing your idea?
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears

1 min for each kill I'm suggesting to decrease the timer for the assister/did the most damage on X cop his AR timer will decrease by 1 min just like he killed him and whoever stole it 30-40 seconds.
This can't be abused and if so, the player might get a punishment.
fr

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
I've read your suggestion, And when you mentioned that after a hard-work, other player will steal your kill, and your AR time won't be decreased. It reminded me with alot of situation that happened to me. Tons and tons times happening to me. My nerves are cold with that I felt the madness. Because you work on your kill, lose ammo with that other player kill him by shoting him just one chance. I am ok he can get reputation point and rewards higher than me because in the end,he is the killer. But with this suggestion will make soluation for this, with it the player who lose his effort hitting the criminal. And he'll be marked as assist killer, it would be useful, and will increase the entertainment, balance/fairness. With it the criminals will be glad to team working,since they both will be winner in all ways. Plus, this will decrease the inconvenience significantly, that's why I am voting Positive. If this would be added, it will benefit the criminals alot.

1 min for each kill I'm suggesting to decrease the timer for the assister/did the most damage on X cop his AR timer will decrease by 1 min just like he killed him and whoever stole it 30-40 seconds.
This can't be abused and if so, the player might get a punishment.

Simply, Police Chief will bann him from using Police Officer job.  Because he abusing cop job. And I don't think anyone will bother him self or waste his time to do such thing, as it is not that hard to be assist killer.

Here where the cop can be reported: https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=185666.0

Here what action will be taken from PCs:
Sack is an action can be taken only by Police Chief(s) as result of being sacked you will be suspend from taking the Police officer job and all law related jobs (E.g. Traffic Officer, Police Medic) for a limited amount of time can not be longer than 4 hours according to sack guidelines
« Last Edit: 25 10, 2020, 12:05:52 pm by Maximo »

Offline bloodyhell

• Junior Community Member
  • glory
    YearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: bloodyhell
Many players just keeps waiting for others to damage the cop and then shows up to steal the kill with just a bullet of sniper or deagle and that's indeed annoying because you lose a big amount of ammo for nothing.
I hope this can be somehow implemented to increase balance.Positive

Offline Vibe.

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver/xCode
  • Ingame: Vibe
  • Squad: ACERules
I am supporting because I am one of the players who just wait for the cops with low HP and steal the skill from the other criminals. I see it's not fair for the newbies who deal damage more than kills because they don't understand the mechanics of the game yet and they don't know how to steal the kill. I believe adding this will motivate the criminals in armed robberies to deal more damage and bring some fairness for the newbies, upvoting.

Mulder13

first good morning, evening CIT community
well this is a great idea because many time I leave ARs with a lot of damage but without any kills reason is that someone stole it, I did all the job but in the end the other criminal only lost 1 bullet or 2 to get the kill it's really annoying, so my vote is Positive this benefit a lot of criminals

Offline Traxex

• Las Felipinas
  • L2 Staff
  • Let Freedom Ride
  • Group: The Renegades
  • Ingame: [CIT]Traxex
  • Squad: Velentzas
As you know many criminal/gangster waiting their time at ARs while trying to get kills to decrease their time but many of them got the kills by Kser which is annoying. This will bring more balance to players who loves ARs. This suggestion will improve the Armed Robberies System as many criminals are wasting their ammo to get nothing. Imagine, wasting ammo at ARs will be worth it if your time will decrease. Positive  :tick:
Traxex added as Filipino helper(21.08.2020 Vampire + MaZika + Rellic)
Traxex added as handlers. (GMs + Vampire)
Traxex added as Trial Criminal Boss along with a warning due to security concerns. (02.11.2020)
Added Traxex as Moderators. (12.12.2020 GMs)
Traxex added as In-game Chat Moderators (25/02/2021 SalaR + Burner + Brian)
April 26th: @Traxex Accepted for SCM -- Jaguar + FFMs
Nex0, Traxex, Egekan, Darius, WooDy, iFrank added as Trial Staff. (Head Staff 21.07.2021)

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
I am supporting your idea, Kill assisters are being treated unfairly honestly, Imagine a criminal did damage a cop and he removed his hp, And a kill streaker come and kill him as stealing kills is the easiest way to farm kills especially at Armed Robberies, So the script should be implemented, Cause kill stealers are gaining the advantage obviously.
I am supporting because I am one of the players who just wait for the cops with low HP and steal the skill from the other criminals.
Lets take this guy as an example, He admitted that he's a kill stealer, So he's gaining the advantage. Positive.

Offline wldali',

• New Community Member
  • Becoming is better than being
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Chbik if you
  • Ingame: Smella advert
  • Squad: 3lik = muted
yeah i'm like this idea, because i'm one from those players, who wait to get kill steal whitout wasting bullets, such as one killed by admin whitout reward, another players waste and fight, with enemy and in the last come another guy, to steal it from me also I didnt get anything.  Positive
Analfabets
 Not only a group, but family.

tabasi ala rouhk ya bro, khater maadsh fama hata shy bech thky fyh maya.
Feel Free To Sms me For help you. Ping/FPS/Network/Packet Loss issues solutions

Offline LoLcO

• Junior Community Member
  • The Official LaGGeR of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CAI Founder
  • Ingame: It'zLoLcO
  • Squad: #NaB
I read your suggestion, and the truth is that it attracts my attention a lot, I like the idea that the players who are in the top damage have a reward on the AR's steal time, but what would happen if this game is also Is it in the top kills?, I agree that being in the two Tops has a greater reward, but I think you can abuse this, and not in the way that Diamond refers
Show content
But in some Sometimes it is very easy to be Top kills and damage, so I invite you to add a maximum of "time decrease" that can be obtained by being Top damage in each AR, an experienced player can steal 3-4 times at easily 5-6 times

Another option that I see as possible is to completely change the time reduction system by kill in each AR (I know that it is not the subject that is being talked about but I still want to add this idea, and if you allow me, suggest it separately) which one is in focus on rewarding Top damage more than Top kills, how would this be achieved? easy, we will change the thing to get -30sec per kill in the AR to -20sec or -15sec per kill, and how we would approach to improve the Top damage? We could do that for being Top to get a time accelerator for the following AR, these could be:
Top 1 Damage: x2 theft speed of the next AR, Example: The AR takes 30sec, this person will complete the theft in 15sec
Top 2 Damage: x1.5 theft speed of the next AR, Example: The AR takes 30sec, this person will complete the theft in 20sec
Top 3 Damage: x1.25 theft speed of the next AR, Example: The AR takes 30sec, this person will complete the theft in 25sec

Show content
I know the times of the examples are not correct but I did not have time to calculate that, but my idea is still understood (I hope).
Acceleration times are a few examples, obviously you can discuss them.
CAI Founder|Ex.Rasta_Division Founder|Donator L1 IG|Ex.Top Law|Ex.Mod of Spanish Forum Board|Guías & Tutoriales|Ex.Spanish Guider

2018. July 9th: @LoLcO rewarded with JCM for his various contributions towards the spanish community.

Offline Dark Star

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Hymie
  • Ingame: Hymie|Dark*Star
Well, this case happened with me many times while I was doing ARs always other criminals KSing my kills and they did no effort and I get nothing only a few RP and drugs, but I wanna make the Rob time run faster that's why I'm doing ARs and trying to kill cops but I've been seeing a lot of criminals KSing me and pissing me off by their KSing skills that's annoying as fuck, adding this will prevent some KSers to KS and ruin others gameplay so I'm Positive!

Offline Mo[N]$TeR

• New Community Member
  • الحمدلله
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: N/A
  • Ingame: Mo[N]$TeR
  • Squad: Zombies
As I'm LV player but I see this suggestion is very helpful I'm sometimes come to LS and do ARs with my friends but the annoying part is when I damage a cop and other Crim steal it without any effort that really pissing me off as he stole it without any effort and his time will decrease but not mine meanwhile I'm the one who did the most damage so adding this will make the ARs more enjoyable, voting Positive
Mo[N]$TeR added as arabic Helper. (14.11.2020 GMs + MgD)
Discord : Mo[N]$TeR#4391

Offline TroubleShot

• Life is Good
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: QWER
  • Ingame: TroubleShot
I agree because its actually annoying when you're about to die in 1v1 with a cop but then someone stole your kill and you wont get your timer decreased in ARs. Although about the abuse kind of thing I readt above, PCs can ban them from playing as a cop if ever someone gathered proofs and reported em in sacks board or smth. Anyways im Positive for this idea.
Ex. CB

Sons die, Redwood Bleeds

Offline thund3R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: thund3R
  • Squad: Prodigy
Makes senses to me as assists show that you’ve really tried and put effort into killing someone. I think 30 seconds would be fine as actual kills decrease the timer by a minute. Overall this will make the ARs more enjoyable for criminal side. Positive