Author Topic: The assister/did the most damage on the cop will decrease his AR time.  (Read 2538 times)

Offline Al3raB

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Al3raB~
As the community said I think they mentioned everything that needed right now, so I faced this annoying part while I was doing ARs that I did the most damage on X cop and a kill stealer stole it from me that's the easiest way to farm RP/Kills in Armed Robberies  if you're a Kill Stealer so this suggestion must be implement as soon as possible to bring some fun in the CnR so my vote is Positive  :tick:

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Senior Community Member
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
Of course every criminal is waiting for his AR time decrease and you try get a kill them someone stole it then should decreases the timer when we do a assist because its so annoying when a player do this, i'm voting Positive  :tick:.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline iFighTeR7

• Regular Community Member
  • I don't care what people say about me.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
Oh finally this suggestion I was thinking of suggesting this as im getting bored af while I'm doing ARs as always criminals kept on KSing my kills meanwhile I did the most damage on this cop and their time decrease but mine not which makes non sense but annoying and not enjoyable CnR since I did the most damage and the kill stealer took the best advantage of  the kill which is decrease his Robbery time but I get nothing, also when I do 1v1 against a cop and a kill stealer take it I don't get anything so implementing this suggestion would be good for our community and won't harm anyone so I'm Positive!

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
15 Positive votes, Marked as Medium Priority.
Next review will be done next week.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Resko.

• Donator L3
  • Ex SAS founder
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: CODE - SAS
  • Ingame: Resko
  • Squad: ClassicCarClub
Is a great decision to avoid that annoying feeling playing at crim side.  I'd like to see something similar at cop side. POSITIVE  :tick:
Me arrancaron las alas dijeron vuela ahora po weon.

A socially responsible guy.

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
Indeed, I agree with you, because when I join AR, I try to kill more police than I have, but after all this, and after I expose myself to death because I am trying to kill a policeman, another person comes and takes this killing from me in less than a second, so I am definitely astonished. Very positive of this and therefore I am positive, I wait to add it  :tick:
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
- Getting a kill assist in an armed robbery will reduce time left to complete robbery by 30 seconds. (Arran + Axe)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.