Author Topic: Remove 3 turfs/clutsers from current system  (Read 3043 times)

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
Remove 3 turfs/clutsers from current system
« on: 26 10, 2020, 01:52:43 am »
Currently, we have 37 clutsers/turfs. There are 3 turfs that shouldn't exist.
- East spawn release
- West spawn release
- Criminal Villa

Gangwars starts around the LS and always end up one of these spawns. That's boring and in same time trolling if any group wants do a takeover because these Clutsers/Turfs always have around 5-10 score (because everyone fighting there.)
So, the best solution is to remove them.

I think it's Java's script, current turfing system, dunno if he still around.
« Last Edit: 07 11, 2020, 01:29:27 pm by Arran »
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Zeky

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Remove 3 turfs/clutsers from current system
« Reply #1 on: 26 10, 2020, 02:22:01 am »
I agree with this suggestion, just like there aren't any clusters/turfs at any other respawns/hospitals, it would definitely make sense to remove these. I've witnessed this multiple times where gangsters are fighting in these locations and therefore triggering a turf war without the intention to do so, it could be considered really annoying for gangs trying to takeover LS. You've mentioned that it's considered "trolling", however, I'm pretty sure most of the time this happens unintentionally and gangsters just want to PvP so therefore I wouldn't really consider it as trollish behaviour in this case.
Juice WRLD 999

Offline GaMeFeR

• Pirus Co-Founder
  • Long live to Pirus.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Pirus
  • Ingame: [CIT]GaMeFeR
« Reply #2 on: 26 10, 2020, 03:25:22 am »
Hey, i'm a experienced gangster turfing and I know what you feeling right no, its should be done this mess since when you want take over there are more gangster at Spawns having a war while you already took that turf and you have to go and take those turf that your group has already taken, i'm Supporting Positive.

SCM | Ex L2 Staff
Ex Guider & Applications Handler
| Ex Head DJ | Ex ICM
November 3rd 2020: @GaMeFeR Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + FMMs

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
« Reply #3 on: 26 10, 2020, 08:13:21 am »
Yeah agreed. I remember the times where we trying to takeover LS and we leave these three turf clusters for the end, as it's hard to control those turfs by gangsters who spawn at and fight randomly against each other. This will Reduce inconvenience & Increase entertainment, for the right suggestion criteria @JimMys$
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline Ths

• State Official
  • IF I'M WRONG EDUCATE ME DON'T BELITTLE ME
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 26 10, 2020, 08:39:49 am »
Not all the time I'm playing as a gangster to the turf in the bunch yet I encountered this sort of issue that you're attempting to turf that spawner and your choice if going to turf it or not because it was difficult to turf it because such a large number of hoodlums respawning in that spot might be their expectation is taking it excessively yet more often than not are to savage to get kills and this is truly badly arranged to hoodlum gathering. I'm going to vote POSITIVE good luck  :thumb:
Ths added as Filipino helper. (31.08.2020 GMs + MgD)
September 23th: @Ths Accepted for JCM. -- MaZika + Ptole
January 10th: @Ths  Accepted for RCM. -- Ptole + Kuldeep
June 3rd: @Ths Accepted for SCM. -- Ptole + FMMs
Saturday, August 26, 2023: Added Ths as Associate State Official. (SO Team)
ᴬᶜᴱ ᴾᴴ

Offline Barcode

• There is a first time for everything
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Avida Company
  • Ingame: Barcode
  • Squad: The_Society
« Reply #5 on: 26 10, 2020, 11:11:04 am »
Its hard to hold this turfs if even take this turfs. I agree with you, this situation is annoying and Its the best advantages for trollers. You suggested logical one. This turfs should be removed. Moreover it will be beneficial for group who wants to take over. My vote is positive.

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
« Reply #6 on: 27 10, 2020, 03:43:45 pm »
Yes, whole the time everyone fighting there. Three useless turfs, So I don't see any reasonable reason to keep them. This will ruin the good taste of takeover for many groups. When they reach one of this three turf, they will just focus on wasting their time at fighting there. They die then respawn die then respawn and they keep on it till they waste alot of time there. So removing those three turfs will increase the entertainment, of turf. When will be war it gonna be a real war. Which everyone should teleport to reach the turf. And when group takeover. They don't find any waste of time. I am supporting this suggestion adding it will elimenate annoying turfs,inconvenience and Waste of time. Positive.
« Last Edit: 27 10, 2020, 03:45:40 pm by Maximo »

Offline Hanns

• Donator L1
  • Staffs nightmare
« Reply #7 on: 27 10, 2020, 09:40:55 pm »
Agreed, These places are where gangsters fight, They are all fighting there, They should never exist as you mentioned since they're it should never be named as a 'turf'. East spawn release, West spawn release and Criminal Villa are annoying towards some groups who works to get the highest score. The suggestion should be implemented as it's helpful and necessary. I am positive.

Offline Jason

• xCode Brigadier
« Reply #8 on: 28 10, 2020, 09:46:16 am »
Having turfs/clusters in respawn areas would be like having a turf in LV hospital. From one hand people want to just fight others and hone their skills without affecting turfers and from the other its unfair to face someone who has unlimited respawns inside a cluster. Voting positive on removing clusters from these areas.

Offline wldali',

• New Community Member
  • Becoming is better than being
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Chbik if you
  • Ingame: Smella advert
  • Squad: 3lik = muted
« Reply #9 on: 28 10, 2020, 01:36:51 pm »
Those turfs are just unnecessary because many players of a different groups fighting over there which is ruining the takeover.This idea should be implemented to prevent any kind of trolling. I'm positive
Analfabets
 Not only a group, but family.

tabasi ala rouhk ya bro, khater maadsh fama hata shy bech thky fyh maya.
Feel Free To Sms me For help you. Ping/FPS/Network/Packet Loss issues solutions

Offline Stolenn

• BOCA Founder
  • Donator L3
  • Real criminality.
  • Group: BOCA
  • Ingame: Stolenn
  • Squad: Socios
« Reply #10 on: 28 10, 2020, 02:04:11 pm »
Strongly supporting this suggestion.The aforementioned turfs should be removed.In these spawns,random gangsters fights eachother.When you try to take these turfs from another group,you're fighting with randoms instead of turf owner.Removing these turfs makes most sense as you can't prevent the fights of gangsters there.Positive.

Offline Western

• lol
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #11 on: 28 10, 2020, 02:29:43 pm »
yeah man let’s do what jimmy says a guy randomly comes back from inactivity to fuck up the gangster gameplay then ends up going inactive again.. I agree. one of the reasons why people stopped having wars or even fights in general was because of his last few updates, so if you wanna end wars and pretty much the gangster team overall then go ahead and upvote this. one of the reasons why I personally stopped fighting or playing in general.

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #12 on: 28 10, 2020, 03:03:40 pm »
Which criteria your suggestion meets: Reduce inconvenience & Increase entertainment

Currently, we have 37 clutsers/turfs. There are 3 turfs that shouldn't exist.
- East spawn release
- West spawn release
- Criminal Villa

Gangwars starts around the LS and always end up one of these spawns. That's boring and in same time trolling if any group wants do a takeover because these Clutsers/Turfs always have around 5-10 score (because everyone fighting there.)
So, the best solution is to remove them.

I think it's Java's script, current turfing system, dunno if he still around.

Firstly, you don't mention how this will increase entertainment, if anything it will lower entertainment since you are removing a big aspect of LS. Secondly, these places are filled with gangsters fighting all the time because they're spawn points so if you die you can easily get back into the action without any delay, if you remove them then either the fights will move to the next closest turfs or gangster fights will stop happening, which is terrible. Lastly, even if this gets added how will it stop people from trolling takeovers? Suppose this gets added and your group is about to takeover, I can teleport to one of those 3 spawns and go to the next nearby turf and troll your group, thus this suggestion is pointless. Negative.
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline StarKid

• Races Won: 3,338.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: StarKid
  • Squad: Akatsuki/HoldOn
« Reply #13 on: 28 10, 2020, 11:51:04 pm »
Sorry Jimmy, but i'll vote negativelly on this one ONLY if the following problem is not solved Otherwise im neutral:

Currently, its too easy to takeover the entire city. A group with just 8 active members can do that in less than an hour, Especially at night.

It is so easy to take the entire map that it is ridiculous.
Your suggestion is valid, makes sense, and I would vote in favor however we have this problem of the great ease in conquering territory which MUST be solved first.
🅲🅸🆃 🆆🅸🅻🅻 🅾🅽🅻🆈 🆂🆄🆁🆅🅸🆅🅴 🅸🅵 🅸🆃 🆄🅽🅳🅾🅴🆂 🅿🅰🆂🆃 🅼🅸🆂🆃🅰🅺🅴🆂

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
« Reply #14 on: 29 10, 2020, 02:40:34 am »
Your suggestion is valid, makes sense, and I would vote in favor however we have this problem of the great ease in conquering territory which MUST be solved first.

No comment for that.
As someone said above, it's like we have a turf in LV hospital or LS hospital.
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family