Author Topic: Remove 3 turfs/clutsers from current system  (Read 3042 times)

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Re: Remove 3 turfs/clutsers from current system
« Reply #15 on: 29 10, 2020, 02:49:35 am »
I don't see this suggestion will increase entertainment as u stated in the suggestion criteria so let's be short, those 3 respawn points used to have big wars by groups at the moment so if we removed them they won't fight anymore and LS will be inactive with 0 wars and groups only takingover and others trolling them which makes 0 sense, also if they wanna troll your takeover they can go to the nearest place that near the respawn points and fight there so they won't stop trolling you, if you wanna takeover then you should take the responsibility of it and lead it to the end till you get it. but if you don't know how to lead or how to take the respawn points  and fight the people trolling you at respawn points then don't suggest removing turfs just to ruin others gameplay. Voting Negative.
fr

Offline zoldyck

• Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #16 on: 31 10, 2020, 04:19:40 am »
No comment for that.
As someone said above, it's like we have a turf in LV hospital or LS hospital.
Your suggestion is not even valid, you can't compare it to LV, since there's no LV housings nor group bases/zones placed inside of turfs. which is not the case in LS, anyone could own a house in any turf they want with the ability of endlessly respawning to it. By this logic, LS hoods/bars respawns & houses should be removed too, because your group couldn't kill 2 players in a turf that most of the time has 5-10 clusters which you'd own by just killing 1-2 players. What if there's a fight between 2 groups inside a hood? You really thought this suggestion would make sense? if your group couldn't kill 2 players then they definitely shouldn't bother capturing turfs. And assuming that these gangsters are fighting randomly there couldn't be more than an assumption, which won't make your suggestion valid because it lacks any valid point, if the other hand, I could get many reasons why gangster are fighting in these specific places instead for example; RC Montgomery, and before you come up with ''it's not a common place to respawn there'' then you definitely not playing the game, I personally respawn there more than EPR or sometimes WPR, based on the AR/CE cycle. thus, a better suggestion for you would be; randomizing respawn points ( If you die X times on the same respawn you'll be moved to other respawn's.) other than that, this is a negative.
« Last Edit: 31 10, 2020, 04:29:44 am by zoldyck »

Offline Emre

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Cluckin' Bell Founder
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Cluckin' Bell
  • Ingame: Emre
« Reply #17 on: 31 10, 2020, 10:15:13 pm »
Those turfs are just pain, pure pain. I used to turf with my friends back in the day but we stopped every time before a total takeover because those turfs are spawns as stated and even L0 groups with 1 member take them in 10 seconds and lose them again. Removing them wouldn't cause any unfairness, in fact, it will solve the unfairness between gang which is basically spamming a specific turf every time you spawn. My vote is positive. :tick: Good luck mate...

Offline PiNo.

• Notable & Interesting people of CIT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #18 on: 01 11, 2020, 12:37:39 am »
As a leader of a gangster group, I agree & supporting this suggestion. These 3 turfs always annoy me so hard.. I always call a few group members to just stay/camp there, because you can never take LS (TakeOver) because there always fights between different groups. I think removing this would also bring more activity in other turfs, because many members are just doing it to troll.

Offline |SaM|OzBeast|GF|

• Donator L3
  • NOBODY fucks with SaM!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SaM
  • Ingame: |SaM|Ozbeast|GF
« Reply #19 on: 01 11, 2020, 12:47:49 am »
Sorry Jimmy, but i'll vote negativelly on this one ONLY if the following problem is not solved Otherwise im neutral:

Currently, its too easy to takeover the entire city. A group with just 8 active members can do that in less than an hour, Especially at night.

It is so easy to take the entire map that it is ridiculous.
Your suggestion is valid, makes sense, and I would vote in favor however we have this problem of the great ease in conquering territory which MUST be solved first.

well in order to make it less easy to take over all the turfs
why not make it so the cops can take the turf
and it will show as group LAW or POLICE something like this

then when no enemy groups are out there these gangsters, they still need work hard to take control of all the turfs in the city
because the cops will still be doing the job like normal, they still go to events and fight the criminals like normal

only now they will count as one big "group" named POLICE and the cops they will able to take the turfs as they pass through them
most cops wont even notice probably but they will able to work together to take back the turfs, like a gangster group

so consider, when its quiet the turfs will all return to POLICE and the whole city be blue turfs  C:-)

but sometimes the gangsters will take over some turfs and they are start to expand
and the cops will want to take back certain areas of the city that have fallen to gangs and to gang warfare

and now they will able to work together and return this turfs to law and order

in this way, when gangsters are trying take over the city, they will not find it so easy when cops are out their also and consider the whole of the city to be their turf  :D

also in regard to these 3 turfs that are spawn areas
if the cops can control the whole city
then certainly they can control these spawn areas

in which case, no need to remove them as turfs
as they would be an interesting challenge for the the cops if the gangsters try to control this areas

so I believe this simple change
just making so cops can take the turfs as "group" POLICE

this will solve both of ur problems and it will make the game .. just awesome
« Last Edit: 01 11, 2020, 07:26:38 am by |SaM|OzBeast|GF| »

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
« Reply #20 on: 01 11, 2020, 11:10:42 am »
well in order to make it less easy to take over all the turfs
why not make it so the cops can take the turf
and it will show as group LAW or POLICE something like this

then when no enemy groups are out there these gangsters, they still need work hard to take control of all the turfs in the city
because the cops will still be doing the job like normal, they still go to events and fight the criminals like normal

only now they will count as one big "group" named POLICE and the cops they will able to take the turfs as they pass through them
most cops wont even notice probably but they will able to work together to take back the turfs, like a gangster group

so consider, when its quiet the turfs will all return to POLICE and the whole city be blue turfs  C:-)

but sometimes the gangsters will take over some turfs and they are start to expand
and the cops will want to take back certain areas of the city that have fallen to gangs and to gang warfare

and now they will able to work together and return this turfs to law and order

in this way, when gangsters are trying take over the city, they will not find it so easy when cops are out their also and consider the whole of the city to be their turf  :D

also in regard to these 3 turfs that are spawn areas
if the cops can control the whole city
then certainly they can control these spawn areas

in which case, no need to remove them as turfs
as they would be an interesting challenge for the the cops if the gangsters try to control this areas

so I believe this simple change
just making so cops can take the turfs as "group" POLICE

this will solve both of ur problems and it will make the game .. just awesome

Add this and you will ruin gangster fights completely. Cops aren't meant to turf, they're meant to attend CnR events. Turfing is for gangsters, it's easy to takeover at night because that's when the player-count is low and most people online just prefer to do other things. What's wrong with LS being easy to takeover at night? Who cares? You can't farm money from it since you only get paid 30k per 5 minutes. During the day you will face resistance though, that's when most gangster fights and wars happen and some of them end up or start at these spawn points. Cops should never be able to turf as "cops", if they want to they can go /gangster and turf.
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline Ahmed?

• Senior Community Member
  • Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
« Reply #21 on: 02 11, 2020, 05:24:21 pm »
In fact, it is supposed to remove it because it can only be controlled after we finish all the Turf, so we used every time we turn on the Turf to leave this third Turf until the end, so this is something very boring and supposed to remove it for them I support this suggestion and also positive
« Last Edit: 02 11, 2020, 05:26:54 pm by 7FreT »
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline Nepenthe

• Regular Community Member
  • The event you don't understand is that I had wings
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: 1337#Nepenthe
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #22 on: 03 11, 2020, 09:27:05 am »
Those 3 clusters are just senseless. Yes of course gangs always fights there but that makes it worse. While turfing they make you lose so precious time. I remember once me and my other 9 friends tried to get them all together at the same time and that took nearly 30 min beceause the cluster is like a chamelon. My vote is positive :tick:

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
« Reply #23 on: 03 11, 2020, 08:14:44 pm »
16 positives, 5 negatives so far.
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
« Reply #24 on: 04 11, 2020, 11:41:28 pm »
16 positives, 5 negatives so far.
Next time don't make reviews yourself. If its being delayed then SMS any moderator.
16 - 5 = 11 Positive votes will be counted.
Next review will be done next week.
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline JimMys

• DoMinos Family Founder
  • Guide
  • Father of DoMinos_Family.
  • Group: DoMinos_Family
  • Ingame: JimMys
« Reply #25 on: 05 11, 2020, 03:38:48 am »
I just wanted to help, don't be mad. It passed almost 2 weeks that's why.
Ex.DoMinos Family/HCB
Now.DoMinos Family
Future.DoMinos Family

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #26 on: 07 11, 2020, 01:55:47 pm »
- Removed turfs where gangsters constantly deathmatch in outside the prison releases and criminal villa. (Arran + JimMys$)
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.