Author Topic: [Arran] Kicking non-wanted criminals and non-active civilians from the AR area.  (Read 3825 times)

Offline IdleJoe

• The Benefactor - SAPD Leader
  • Senior Community Member
  • Be a better you, for you.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: IdleJoe
  • Squad: CCC
Greetings, I've been intrigued lately by how many people constantly troll inside the AR area by blocking the cops or the criminals by simply standing in the middle of the fight without being wanted. Civilians roaming around in their cars/bikes entering every possible area their wheels can get on.

We need to find a solution that will steer clear from any type of troll since the so called "Armed robbery" is supposed to be an area that has been secured by Police Officers for any "civilian" to avoid encounter with the so called "criminals".

I was simply thinking that kicking a non-wanted criminal from the AR area if they haven't attempted to rob the place for 15-30 seconds. A warning top-up message will appear warning them that if they dont rob the place in those seconds they will be moved out from the AR area.

About the civilians we can for sure make exceptions for Mechanics, medics, street food sellers and people using Boxville to sell armors.

The topic is open for any other suggestions that might come in mind, but for sure we need to figure a way out of this mess.
« Last Edit: 05 11, 2020, 01:28:00 pm by Vampire »
Knowledge will give you power, but character will give you respect.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline Diamond

• Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Does this happen much often? proofs would help.

Wouldn't reporting them be enough in case of trolling?
Youtube Channel
Diamond#4162

Offline IdleJoe

They happen on every single AR. I witnessed it today at least a dozen times. Of course once we report them or ask for help in cad they sometimes get warned and stop doing it but thats not a solution. What happens when its nighttime and no staffs are online? Nothing stops them from trolling. And whoever wants to troll doesnt care about a punishment obviously...
PS: Im not a person who regularly records his game, but I will try to bring proof as soon as possible...

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • Honorable
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS

A question that you could answer yourself with a bit of common sense
Getting help of a PC or staff in a situation where an unwanted player stands infront of an AR door can take minutes (if a PC or Staff is available in the first place)
Already blocking an AR entry for just 30 seconds can make the difference between a win and a loss for the police/criminal team and we already lost loads of ARs because of things like this

And the offence occurs 5-10 times a day
https://i.imgur.com/xQcdR22.png
https://i.imgur.com/kb58M51.png

And Idlejoes suggestion isnt even enough, it doesnt fix the problem with stupid medics blocking everybody at ARs:

Offline TheGam3r23

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: TheGam3r23
This happens daily and it's a pain in the ass to deal with because even if an admin/PC/CB is online and playing it will take too long for them to do anything and by the time they actually the trolls will have disrupted the gameplay of everyone attending the AR. Adding a 20 second timer for the non-wanted criminals and random civilians is plenty and will help on the issue.

About the civilians we can for sure make exceptions for Mechanics, medics, street food sellers and people using Boxville to sell armors.

A question that you could answer yourself with a bit of common sense
Getting help of a PC or staff in a situation where an unwanted player stands infront of an AR door can take minutes (if a PC or Staff is available in the first place)
Already blocking an AR entry for just 30 seconds can make the difference between a win and a loss for the police/criminal team and we already lost loads of ARs because of things like this

And the offence occurs 5-10 times a day
https://i.imgur.com/xQcdR22.png
https://i.imgur.com/kb58M51.png

And Idlejoes suggestion isnt even enough, it doesnt fix the problem with stupid medics blocking everybody at ARs:

Regarding this I believe that those civilian jobs that interact with the Armed Robberies in any way should be given ghost mode as soon as they step foot inside the AR areas. Like the medics when they become invisible inside CE's, civilians that interact with the AR's should be given this feature accordingly. Even though you don't see them as often, the Boxville armor sellers shouldn't be allowed to sell when near the AR area. Positive, something must be done about this, getting blocked by our own teammates is enough in itself.
« Last Edit: 02 11, 2020, 08:45:48 pm by TheGam3r23 »
ok lemme explain about kicking thehacker

Offline GoldNugget

• Force is meaningless without skill
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
No one should be able to enter ARs expect cops, criminals and medics. I've encountered jobless players standing right in the crossfire couple of times, blocking all the damage, or just staying near the corners, blocking players from shooting properly.

Criminals should get wanted level straight away after entering AR area, because only thing they're doing whenever not wanted on AR area is blocking other criminals who are robbing or intimidating cops after they've already CLEARED AR, which is most pathetic thing to encounter. Like who the fuck in real life is allowed to enter AR area and just stands there, whenever officers already arrived on a scene.  :fp:

Also it'd be a nice feature to make medics invincible when on running AR or near it, like they're inside CEs.

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Offline Pyxtro

• Junior Community Member
  • San Andreas Father
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: FBI
  • Ingame: Pyxtro
  • Squad: AR
I think a suggestion like this has been submitted before. It was stated that the medics prevented the officers and criminals. Most conscious medics do not engage in such activities (like blocking) but as you know there are too many new players in the game and they don't know what is wrong and what is right. I had voted negatively for a similar suggestion before, but when I thought more carefully, I realized that it was really annoying. For this reason, the possibility of civilians to hinder our actions will disappear.
If you ask how medics will make money, you can review the suggestion on this link. I mean, no need to kick civillians from the AR area.
Show content
As I said before, I voted negatively for the suggestion in the link (because I almost never faced this situation) but when I look more carefully, it is really a problem. I have been unfair to the owner of the suggestion I mentioned in the link. Sorry for that. But now I'm upvoting . Good Luck !
San Andreas Father !
Everything is on your hands my son, don't screw it up !

Offline wldali',

• New Community Member
  • Becoming is better than being
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Chbik if you
  • Ingame: Smella advert
  • Squad: 3lik = muted
In my opinion we better to give them (non-wanted crims/medics) ghost mode instead so they stop blocking everyone and they still camp there probably they're not there for no reason ofc there's a reason for them to go ARs like helping any of their friends or even waiting with their friends next AR so kicking them will be annoying asf for them and won't fix the problem, ghost mode is the best way to fix this mess, Neutral
Analfabets

tabasi ala rouhk ya bro, khater maadsh fama hata shy bech thky fyh maya.
Feel Free To Sms me For help you. Ping/FPS/Network/Packet Loss issues solutions

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
Hmmm. And let's suppose 15 secounds passed and he got kicked from AR Area? Will he get restricted from entering the area again? Well, first thing. If someone meaning to block you. Just take screen shot and report him . I won't agree to add this feature. We put criminals in risk of missing a heist just because they didn't heisted it within 15 secounds? Don't you think this will ruin our gameplay ? Maybe you can do this feature for civilians. But for Criminals? . I am sure this will increase inconvenience for us the criminals. So As I said there is soluation to avoid those trollers, you can report them. Or maybe if you insist to add this feature. At least increase the timer from 15 Secounds to 30 secounds for example. In all ways, Negative.

Offline IdleJoe

Hmmm. And let's suppose 15 secounds passed and he got kicked from AR Area? Will he get restricted from entering the area again? Well, first thing. If someone meaning to block you. Just take screen shot and report him . I won't agree to add this feature. We put criminals in risk of missing a heist just because they didn't heisted it within 15 secounds? Don't you think this will ruin our gameplay ? Maybe you can do this feature for civilians. But for Criminals? . I am sure this will increase inconvenience for us the criminals. So As I said there is soluation to avoid those trollers, you can report them. Or maybe if you insist to add this feature. At least increase the timer from 15 Secounds to 30 secounds for example. In all ways, Negative.
How can something like this ruin your gameplay? You attend an AR to sit there or to actually rob the place and get cash/reputation points/drugs/etc? Being in an AR area for more than 30 seconds without you doing nothing just jumping around and walking means you do NOT intend to rob the place. Of course you would be able to enter the area again but thats a limit we will have to figure out later.

Offline Maximo

• The It boy.
  • Group: Team1O
How can something like this ruin your gameplay? You attend an AR to sit there or to actually rob the place and get cash/reputation points/drugs/etc? Being in an AR area for more than 30 seconds without you doing nothing just jumping around and walking means you do NOT intend to rob the place. Of course you would be able to enter the area again but thats a limit we will have to figure out later.

Let's suppose I got a new comer to heist with me. And my car also broken, I'll spend few secounds to fix my car, and few secounds to enter the area. And also the new comer don't know how to heist. 15 secounds not even enough to do everything, fix my car,move to the ped and explain to the new comer, so the new comer will get kicked from area and he won't heist it again,ain't that boring in your opinion? maybe increasing it would be better. I just gave you an example. It is a prospect.

Offline IdleJoe

Let's suppose I got a new comer to heist with me. And my car also broken, I'll spend few secounds to fix my car, and few secounds to enter the area. And also the new comer don't know how to heist. 15 secounds not even enough to do everything, fix my car,move to the ped and explain to the new comer, so the new comer will get kicked from area and he won't heist it again,ain't that boring in your opinion? maybe increasing it would be better. I just gave you an example. It is a prospect.
Even if you car is broken and you need to put 2 Repair kits on it, it takes 6-7 seconds for both of them and your cars HP is back to 100. You still have 23 seconds to just move infront of a ped and aim at him. theres nothing too hard or anything that wastes your time. The time hasnt been decided on how long its going to be, or even if this suggestion gets added... We are simply trying to figure out a way out of the trolling part..

Offline Senza

• Mr. Catface
  • Honorable
  • A cat
No one should be able to enter ARs expect cops, criminals and medics. I've encountered jobless players standing right in the crossfire couple of times, blocking all the damage, or just staying near the corners, blocking players from shooting properly.

Criminals should get wanted level straight away after entering AR area, because only thing they're doing whenever not wanted on AR area is blocking other criminals who are robbing or intimidating cops after they've already CLEARED AR, which is most pathetic thing to encounter. Like who the fuck in real life is allowed to enter AR area and just stands there, whenever officers already arrived on a scene.  :fp:

Also it'd be a nice feature to make medics invincible when on running AR or near it, like they're inside CEs.
I think this is a good solution, they can get 10 wanted points for being in that area for 5 seconds because it's enough time for a player who doesn't want to participate to leave.

I also think civilians who aren't medic should be given 10 seconds to leave or they will turn to criminal occupation and get wanted accordingly.
Show content
I think you mean invisible tho :v

Offline Zeky

Definitely supporting this suggestion, I don't really know how to express my anger with the number of times this has happened to me personally during ARs, it is so ridiculous and should be fixed either by making them invisible, ghost mode or simply giving them a wanted level like Senza pointed out. I watched Dimit's video and I honestly felt enraged, you can clearly see that they're not there to help out by healing cops/crims but instead to troll and block us in order to prevent us from getting the kill, this is just getting out of hand and I can no longer handle it and I'm pretty sure the majority feel this way as well.
Juice WRLD 999

Offline Jason

• xCode Brigadier
The only ones that would need to be kicked are civilians who aren't medics. You can make an argument for mechanics and food sellers to be allowed in, but I've honestly not seen any of them when attending ARs. Other that that, inside the AR area defined by where you can not recover your vehicle, non-wanted criminals should become wanted for aiding other criminals (pretty sure the script already exists for the armored truck heist) and medics should become invisible to cops and crims, similar to how it is in indoor CEs (although I do acknowledge it might be harder to make it work in the main dimension).