Author Topic: [Arran] Kicking non-wanted criminals and non-active civilians from the AR area.  (Read 3824 times)

Offline Mubii

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Well, I came up with another idea and I think it will help.

First, I will talk about the civilians. Only Food seller, Mechanics and medics join the ARs.

Food seller
We can add some blip and if they go there they can sell foods. Check this for better understanding

Medics
When they enter the AR, make them invisible just like CEs.

Mechanics
Ignore them as they don't block the AR. If they do it is rarely and their job is outside the AR.

Non-Wanted Criminals
To be honest many new players also join ARs, so this can provide annoying and confusing for them. Also, if any criminals block with the intention of blocking it is almost clear and cops can report them.

The idea you presented does not solve the problem but shift it to Criminals from Cops.

“Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred leads to violence. This is the equation.”Ibn Rushd

"The knowledge of anything, since all things have causes, is not acquired or complete unless it is known by its causes.Avicenna

"Knowledge without action is madness and action without knowledge is foolishness"Al-Ghazali

Offline IdleJoe

• The Benefactor - SAPD Leader
  • Senior Community Member
  • Be a better you, for you.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: IdleJoe
  • Squad: CCC

Non-Wanted Criminals
To be honest many new players also join ARs, so this can provide annoying and confusing for them. Also, if any criminals block with the intention of blocking it is almost clear and cops can report them.

Kicking non-wanted criminals is the main part of the suggestion. Criminals abuse their way when they are not wanted to save a friend or a groupmate by simply walking infront of the cop and making him lose those 2-3 important shots. Limiting them is a MUST as much as it is for the civilians.
Knowledge will give you power, but character will give you respect.
Not only a group, but family.

Offline IdleJoe

mubi already mentioned clear valid enough reasons to negative vote this suggestion and I also agree with wld's idea to give them ghost mode instead, if it comes to me my opinion is to give them ghost mode medics mechanic food sellers same as their cars as cop/crim u can't ram any civil's car due to ghost mode and none ever complained about that before so same will happen at ARs if we gave them ghost mode they won't annoy anyone within ghost mode if that's the actually reason of this suggestion otherwise you're working for another reason not block etc anyways sry, Negative.
All I know is whoever is voting negative is obviously one of the blockers himself. Its not a feature that bothers any of you yet you still vote negative for it. :)

Offline MR.Beat

• Global Army Leader
  • Regular Community Member
  • Always fight for the thing that you love
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: GLA / ECU
  • Ingame: MR.Beat
It's started being so annoying from the non-wanted players to block us everytime in ARs or anywhere when an officer fight with a criminal, some non-wanted criminals or civilians blocking the officers or the criminals On purpose or not, and I have come with some suggestions:
1- The criminals can't stay in an AR area for more than 40 seconds, or they will be automaticly kicked from the area, and they won't be able to join the area again, so they should wait for the next AR.
2- Civilians like Armor seller, food seller, or mechanicals can't enter inside ARs buildings only, but they are allowed to join the AR area.
Also the medical should be disappeared like medicals system in CEs, they can heal and watch us, but we can't see them.
You will be okay, storms don't last forever
Apply for Global Army

Offline IdleJoe

Then go ahead and check axe's suggestion about rp and check my reply on blockers/ksers, we all knows u're getting annoyed as cops from civils who spawns cars for their crim friends to escape when u crack and spam stingers everywhere so you're abusing stingers which can be placed in 0.1 sec and we're abusing the civil spawn fair enough otherwise go suggest to add delay about stingers 1st.
In case you didnt know stingers is not something that can be abused. Even real life cops can just throw a stinger in less than a second and spread it across the ground. As I said again, its not civilians whom are blocking us, its non-wanted criminals mostly who do it INTENTIONALLY so that they can HELP out their FRIENDS.

Offline K90

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: K90
  • Squad: The_Expendables
In case you didnt know stingers is not something that can be abused. Even real life cops can just throw a stinger in less than a second and spread it across the ground. As I said again, its not civilians whom are blocking us, its non-wanted criminals mostly who do it INTENTIONALLY so that they can HELP out their FRIENDS.
Yes, in real life you can also hide your car and deploy the stingers without moving, sure.
And this is not needed, it was suggested before and got rejected.
Voting negative.
"In all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other."  Carl Sagan

Offline IdleJoe

And now you both come in a co-ordinated attack at me since you are both from the same group "sharing" the same "opinions" (Not that you are just voting negative so that you can keep blocking cops since its an easy way to abuse something that cant be caught easily because you post a 2000 word on your complaint and somehow your Complaints get invalidated due to insufficient evidence. You are just people who want to abuse and get away with it. But no, Im sure you will be outvoted since most of the criminals are getting annoyed by others blocking them as well. Its funny tho how you want to get rid of the civilians but not add a timer on your behalf which is a ridiculous time for you to simply AIM at a bot and ROB the place which is what you should have already done in the first place.

Offline Jarrah

• The ReNeGaDeS Founder
  • Donator L3
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Squad: Prodigy
Players blocking your shots really pisses me off, I've been blocked mostly by medics, they block every shot I try to make in order to heal me and by then I'm dead  :fp: (when I play as both criminal and a cop).

As a cop, I don't really get blocked by criminals that much, its mostly law officers blocking me lol, but yeah it's annoying to get blocked so I'd agree on giving criminals 30 seconds to rob or get wanted or they'll get warped outside the area, I won't agree on lower than 30 seconds since sometimes armed robberies are cracked with law officers and criminals are regrouping inside the area to take back control of it.

Players that should be allowed in the armed robbery area are: Criminals, Gangsters, Police Officers, Medics (with ghost mode pls) and Players that sell food (I'd say allowing pizza delivery job only to sell food so we don't encounter other civilians annoying us inside the area)

Positive  :tick:

Offline GoldNugget

• Force is meaningless without skill
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
  • Ingame: GoldNugget
Players blocking your shots really pisses me off, I've been blocked mostly by medics, they block every shot I try to make in order to heal me and by then I'm dead  :fp: (when I play as both criminal and a cop).

As a cop, I don't really get blocked by criminals that much, its mostly law officers blocking me lol, but yeah it's annoying to get blocked so I'd agree on giving criminals 30 seconds to rob or get wanted or they'll get warped outside the area, I won't agree on lower than 30 seconds since sometimes armed robberies are cracked with law officers and criminals are regrouping inside the area to take back control of it.

Players that should be allowed in the armed robbery area are: Criminals, Gangsters, Police Officers, Medics (with ghost mode pls) and Players that sell food (I'd say allowing pizza delivery job only to sell food so we don't encounter other civilians annoying us inside the area)

Positive  :tick:

That the main point of criminals intimidating cops after they've already lost AR. If they want to re-initiate robbery, they should regroup somewhere else and then as a group move to AR, this is the way how things got dealt in the past and that's a right way to do it.

Criminals must get wanted level right after they step inside AR area or 5 seconds at most. It just looks too stupid seeing criminals retrying to attend ARs one by one, whenever cops have already got control of the area and 99% of the times, they're getting nothing out of it. Let's not argue about it, criminals arriving late on AR and them standing in front of cops without wanted level is nothing but silly and illogical.

there are people who think and there are people who follow

Offline Ahmed?

• Do not give up. The beginning is always the hard.
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: left
  • Ingame: Ahmed
  • Squad: left
I don’t know how this is possible, but don’t you think that’s a bit bad. There is a food vendor and also a medic and also a mechanic and other people who help us escape from this place and also help us get food and also fill in the Healings and this is what makes the employee help each other, meaning in every job it will. Being another job is also important so why are they being kicked out of AR They help a lot of us escape and also give us Healings so I'm negative. :cros:
Guide X2 - Senior Community Member - Ex DoMinos_Family Leader
i dont have friends > but that's okay > I don't need them any way > i do my best all on my own

Offline IdleJoe

I don’t know how this is possible, but don’t you think that’s a bit bad. There is a food vendor and also a medic and also a mechanic and other people who help us escape from this place and also help us get food and also fill in the Healings and this is what makes the employee help each other, meaning in every job it will. Being another job is also important so why are they being kicked out of AR They help a lot of us escape and also give us Healings so I'm negative. :cros:
Read the suggestion... No one suggested that the civilians get kicked out. We a re only debating about the criminal part

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
A question that you could answer yourself with a bit of common sense
Getting help of a PC or staff in a situation where an unwanted player stands infront of an AR door can take minutes (if a PC or Staff is available in the first place)
Already blocking an AR entry for just 30 seconds can make the difference between a win and a loss for the police/criminal team and we already lost loads of ARs because of things like this

And the offence occurs 5-10 times a day
https://i.imgur.com/xQcdR22.png
https://i.imgur.com/kb58M51.png

And Idlejoes suggestion isnt even enough, it doesnt fix the problem with stupid medics blocking everybody at ARs:

- Non wanted players and non criminals inside the armed robbery area will be made invisible to stop blockers. (Arran + Dimit + IdleJoe)

To explain in more detail that is possible in an update line:

Any attendee (cop or wanted player) inside the armed robbery area will have non attendees put into another dimension (like how medics are handled in criminal events) until one of them leaves the AR area, becomes an attendee (unwanted criminal aiming at the ped), or enters a vehicle. Non attendees will see everyone. Attendees will only see other attendees.

This should fix medic (and others) blocking gun fights.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.