Author Topic: [Nuko] State Official are able to make Job competitions  (Read 1875 times)

Darwin97

Hello,

I was thinking about adding something new to the state official teams and it hit me, we're all about jobs so why not make something for SOs about jobs?

Suggestion: State Officials will have the ability to make competitions in certain jobs for cash prizes (100k limited from SO bank and it can increase to 5m for their own pcoket) where player will compete and the one that gets the most progress in time will win the prize.

How will it work:
1) SO opens a panel where he will pick a job , time and the location of the starting point of players (preferably near the job marker)
2) He will also pick the prize amount if it's above 100k it will automatically take it from his own pocket)
3) The SO then opens the warp command (/soeventwarp) where he will wait for the players to join and then he can close it himself
4) all players will be frozen and can be only unfrozen by the SO but he can't freeze them they'll be automatically frozen once they join
5) He'll explain what the competition is (example: whoever gets the most the most progress points in the time limit will win)
6) once the time is over they will all be warped to their previous position and the winner will receive the prize.
7) A SO can kick a player if he thinks he's cheating or something (he needs solid proof)

A few things that should be added:
1) If a SO disconnects the event will be stopped instantly and the person with the most progress point or whatever is the requirement will get the prize
2) The event time should be above 10 minutes and less than 1 hour.
3) A player can leave the event whenever they want using (/leavesoeventwarp)
4) if a SO disconnects mid event (also if he leaves himself) he will be on cooldown from making events for 24 hours to prevent abuse

Why is it needed? This is a refreshing idea for the civilian side that will also help civilian want to work be entertained and also win prizes for being the best which can also refresh the civilian side
« Last Edit: 26 07, 2022, 11:30:10 am by Danzy »

Offline Smart

• Treasurer of Bikers MC
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • When you're dead already, you're free.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Smart|99[Biker]
  • Squad: CCC
Re: State Official are able to make Job competitions
« Reply #1 on: 03 07, 2022, 10:17:31 pm »
So pretty much the same as EM’s now? Only difference is that it is SO and jobs related if I understand correctly? or maybe im just dumb dunno :D

But yeah good idea. Altough why max host price 5m?

And btw this can improve civilian side a bit more and get it alive back again.

Positive :tick:
BIKERS M.C

Darwin97

« Reply #2 on: 03 07, 2022, 10:20:09 pm »
So pretty much the same as EM’s now? Only difference is that it is SO and jobs related if I understand correctly? or maybe im just dumb dunno :D

But yeah good idea. Altough why max host price 5m?

And btw this can improve civilian side a bit more and get it alive back again.

Positive :tick:

Pretty much like EM script with a twist for jobs. Max money is 5m can be changed I just don't want it to be denied for money reasons.

Offline Drackles

• Director of DSA
  • Senior Community Member
  • Stay calm, Trust the plan.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: DSA
  • Ingame: Drackles[DSA]
  • Squad: CODE Black
« Reply #3 on: 03 07, 2022, 10:25:47 pm »
can leave a positive thought on the civilian side, people can have fun and have a good time in SO's, also this will be an event that will activity the civilian side, it would be a good feature to be able to organize such things I think, my vote is positive. :tick:
𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧’𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧’𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭. 𝐈𝐭’𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭. 𝐇𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬.
• 𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝘼𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙮

Offline Music

• Junior Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: Vecna
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
« Reply #4 on: 03 07, 2022, 10:29:57 pm »
What a great idea, it's going to make civilian side, more challenging, I am going positive for anything can improve civilian side .

Offline SqueX

YearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 03 07, 2022, 11:04:44 pm »
as a SO I supporting this because we need more event so we can have fun the civilians, in SO Event Panel has 3 event these events are SO
Chase, Delivery events and Mystery box, There are no new event type for a long time I think it should be added anymore I read everything you
wrote and a logical suggestion but as Smart said why 5M?, Other than that everything looks great.

:tick:
If CIT had been created before MTA, MTA would have been a server of CIT.

Offline M1D0

• The Legend
  • Honorable
  • INSANE.
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers MC
« Reply #6 on: 03 07, 2022, 11:11:04 pm »
I see that this idea will be improving the SO job details and make it more efficient and will enhance the Civilian side, will make it more active, not just working for money, but also having fun. Supporting.

Offline Mask

• The ReNeGaDeS Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: The ReNeGaDeS
« Reply #7 on: 04 07, 2022, 01:12:02 am »
The idea seems good to me, it is to have more variety on the civilian side, positive  :tick:
There is an old saying that the worst part of hell is not the flames, but the loss of all hope.

Offline kitten

• Regular Community Member
  • satosugu
    YearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 04 07, 2022, 07:58:57 pm »
Hi I like the suggestion, I'm positive. Very good suggestion indeed, it will be very fun. Positive   :tick:

Offline Sawos

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: CA
  • Ingame: Sawos
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency
« Reply #9 on: 04 07, 2022, 09:43:20 pm »
I'm all way supporting on whatever addition that may increase and bring fun to the civilian side. Players really got used to the regular events that SOs make, I mean current events are so limited and outdated. In my idea, something new like this has to come.
BIG YES  :tick:
(TEAM) Ti|DeathWish [SO]: Piss tastes better than beer

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
« Reply #10 on: 04 07, 2022, 11:11:25 pm »
Jobs are most likely dead. And even CEMs aren't that "active" ones to do events for us, you barely see a CEM doing an event nowadays lol. Thus, this'll be a great addition to make jobs active and let people earn more money and to have fun too lel.

Pozitive :tick: :-[

A few things that should be added:
1) If a SO disconnects the event will be stopped instantly and the person with the most progress point or whatever is the requirement will get the prize

What if two players are in the same progress point?
« Last Edit: 04 07, 2022, 11:13:06 pm by zurq »
Left this game already.

Offline Slow

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: ArmedForces
  • Ingame: Slow
« Reply #11 on: 05 07, 2022, 12:21:30 am »
Jobs are most likely dead. And even CEMs aren't that "active" ones to do events for us, you barely see a CEM doing an event nowadays lol.

Stop talking shit. It's neither our fault nor our business that you don't play when we host.

Offline CoPe.

• Scary Founder
  • Just be happy :)
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Nightshade
  • Ingame: CoPe
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency
« Reply #12 on: 05 07, 2022, 01:19:01 pm »
Positive because this helps the SO team get creative and create more entertaining events for civilians to enjoy because unlike other events people can still work and get the normal work money and also progress while having fun and competing  :tick:

Darwin97

« Reply #13 on: 05 07, 2022, 01:21:46 pm »
What if two players are in the same progress point?

Well it divides equally on everyone with the same score, for example if the prize is 5m it divides to 2.5m per winner also the same if there 3 people or 4 people or everyone who joined get the same score

Offline Impostor

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: CitiZeNs
  • Ingame: Impostor
  • Squad: Hikers
« Reply #14 on: 05 07, 2022, 02:38:51 pm »
Promotes a competitive scenario among civilians that doesn't demand 24h of commitment like today's tops.
 :tick: