Author Topic: [TOP] Replacin 'you can't enter when shot in 10 seconds' with something similar.  (Read 2966 times)

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
Imma ask before giving my opinion about this suggestion.

Won't this be a "lil" abusable? Like u keep shooting cops till u get a one single HP and then you run away as the crow flies to the CE, wasn't that annoying tho?
Left this game already.

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
Imma ask before giving my opinion about this suggestion.

Won't this be a "lil" abusable? Like u keep shooting cops till u get a one single HP and then you run away as the crow flies to the CE, wasn't that annoying tho?
I can think of a restriction to prevent such a thing, like if your hp (a cop or a crim) below 20-25 and u tried to enter the CE you'll die immediately, what about that?
fr

Online Cerberus

• Honorable
  • Punishment Appeal Manager
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Cerberus
Definitely a POSITIVE vote for this.

On a number of occasions, cops are always just waiting outside the entrances of Criminal Events for criminals so that they can shoot/arrest them, and it's really ridiculous. This suggestion will hopefully help to put an end to that. Would really like to see this implemented.

A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence.

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
Axe made one of the best suggestions so far. Lets agree that this is based on change'n revert but lets think straight. not being able to enter CE when shot will discourage the criminals from attending CEs. most criminals attend ARs and when its time for CE, cops camp at the entrance of the CE and shoot any criminal that is trying to enter the CE which make the CE basically dead. So we need something to change that and make CEs alive.   :tick:  :thumb:
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline zurq

• xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
I can think of a restriction to prevent such a thing, like if your hp (a cop or a crim) below 20-25 and u tried to enter the CE you'll die immediately, what about that?

That'd be absolutely amazing. If your HP is below 20 for example, you won't die. But instead, you won't be even able to enter.
Put the idea of restriction you just said to your suggestion so people will get the main idea of your suggestion on an uncomplicated way.

Nonetheless, I am thoroughly positive. I liked this idea sm. :tick:
Left this game already.

Offline Mazenolla

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Mazenolla
I totally agree with your suggestion but what is I expect to happen that it is going to be the other way around. Instead of cops camping outside, criminals will be camping outside killing cops and if they hit one hp, they're probably going to run towards the marker. I think we should think of prevention or a way to solve either teams camping outside. Maybe just lowering the amount of seconds where instead of 10 seconds it can be 5 or something to similar to what you stated.

“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!”

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
@EvilKoala @R0T? @Legacy @Sabfas

I've edited the main post on the suggestion, feel free to read the 'EDITED' part.
fr

Offline HosttyBoy

• Outstanding Community Member
  • Workaholic
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: HosttyBoy
I totally agree with your suggestion but what is I expect to happen that it is going to be the other way around. Instead of cops camping outside, criminals will be camping outside killing cops and if they hit one hp, they're probably going to run towards the marker. I think we should think of prevention or a way to solve either teams camping outside. Maybe just lowering the amount of seconds where instead of 10 seconds it can be 5 or something to similar to what you stated.
isn't there a protection area near each CE?  「(゚ペ) 「(゚ペ) 「(゚ペ)

Added a 2 meter safe zone around each CE entrance marker. (Arran + HosttyBoy)
Instagram : mojtabapourfathi

Offline Jokey

• Junior Community Member
  • CIT DJ, State Official, CEM
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Jokey
  • Squad: NeXuS_Squad

I've edited the main post on the suggestion, feel free to read the 'EDITED' part.
It is less abusable now I suppose but I think what Sabfas suggested is best, just make it so that if you shoot before entering the CE you get restricted from entering for the next 10 seconds.
Added EvilKoala as SO
Tuesday, August 24, 2022:  BabY and  Jokey have passed their trial period and thus promoted to State Officials. (SO Team)

Online Community Event Managers: Jokey[Biker-P]

Online Cerberus

• Honorable
  • Punishment Appeal Manager
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Cerberus
criminals will be camping outside killing cops and if they hit one hp, they're probably going to run towards the marker

What's to say that cops won't do the exact same thing?

+ There is a protected area at entrances of CEs

A river cuts through a rock not because of its power, but its persistence.

Offline WizarD

• The Magician
  • L4 Staff
  • Have a great day!
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: [CIT]WizarD
It's really annoying to see over 10 cops standing on a roof next to a CE spamming MGs and trying to damage as many wanted criminals as possible just to prevent them from entering the CE in order to trap and kill them.
Positive.

Offline Akkaman

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: b13 ~ qwer
the suggestion is well-explained by axe and I find it not abuse-able by any chance after the edit he made on the main post, I'm always up for improvements for the CEs because sometimes I get bored from LV and start to do CEs and ARs, so this changes are really useful and needed

Offline Agent 47

• New Community Member
  • Frenetics Leader
    YearsYears
  • Group: Frenetics
  • Ingame: F*sharpminor.
  • Squad: Morises
Keeping in mind that apb can now be issued on a player who's inside the ce,
this is a stupid idea, suppose a player with 850 wp enters ce, there remains no way that someone will be able to stop him from getting Apb, since he will be playing safely behind his fellows until and unless he achieves that apb. In order to prevent that, the cops can make a tactic to stop him from entering the ce by damaging him.
 Hence, no change is required here. 
:cros:
« Last Edit: 10 07, 2022, 08:16:28 am by Agent47' »

Offline R0T?

• Junior Community Member
  • خلي بالك عشان أنا لو جيت هديك
    YearsYears
  • Group: Nightshade
  • Ingame: R0T?
  • Squad: xvtt_Agency

Ye, not bad but u need to make it fair for other I'm explain below:
under 50 hp or low won't be able to enter, 50 hp it's fine if ur with armor or not (quarter if u still have armor, One third if u lose ur armor )
anyway under 20 hp or 50 hp won't be able to enter better than still waiting for 10 sec to enter (after getting damage) 

Offline Dark.

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: HoBoS
  • Ingame: Dark
  • Squad: OldGang
I'll obviously vote positive because in my point of view, it will make big changes to the current CEs system (will make it more enjoyable and entertainment for crims to go and join the CE without thinking of being killed outside by the cops) therefore, the CEs will be back to what they were before, and everyone will start playing and enjoying, so im positive
Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa Kappa