Author Topic: [TUT] How to solve most common IG issues  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Lxuraz

• Manhood isn't about your favourite color - Lxuraz
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
[TUT] How to solve most common IG issues
« on: 09 11, 2017, 06:46:10 pm »
Games Problems Missing Programs

0xc00007b Error 0xc00007b
And it is 3 programs and always have its own error message in the form of an illustration and an error on the message consists of numbers such as the error known as 0xc00007b and as a solution to this problem you must install 3 very important programs not only games depend on them but also many other programs which is DirectX you can download it from here and MicrosoftNet Framework you can download it from here and last and least Visual C++ program you can download it here, program Links are safe.

Gaming problems with DLL files

This error is identified by the message addressed to you if it contains any file such as Name.DLL Make sure that the error caused by the DLL file is either corrupted or incomplete and
DLL files are two main files that are present from the first day you installed the system and subfolders that you should add when needed. The best solution for this problem is to check the system to repair the main damaged files by typing the following command sfc / scannow in the CMD command editor , Follow the follwing steps to solve the issue.

1. Copy the DLL file name from the error message
2. Open dll-files.com
3 - Look for the missing file and carry it
4 - Then add it as you were informed in the site, knowing that most often you must add the file in the following path

System 86-Bit: Add it in the existing System 32 folder C: WindowsSystem32
If your system is 64-Bit, add it in System 32 and add it as well in the following path C: WindowsSysWOW6

Games registry error

Read the error message that pops up for you. If you find the word "Registry", make sure that this error is removed from the registry files so it is best to fix the registry errors, I recommend using Advances Systeme Care or Ccleaner.

Thanks for reading this guide, I hope it helps you, and remember to show support, if u have any questions or concerns reply in the reply section, otherwise, I hope this was a valid guide to follow, I've stated the most common IG issues if there's anything else do you want to share with us. Go ahead!
« Last Edit: 23 10, 2022, 12:20:46 pm by iFrank »
Ex.Regluar Community Member - Ex.Tutorial & Guides board moderator

Offline Marcus Tullius Cicero

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: How to solve most common IG issues
« Reply #1 on: 09 11, 2017, 11:44:48 pm »
the power of copy paste and google.

you can look smart.

i know I will get a lot of hate after saying this.

edit : sorry I thought this was general chat
« Last Edit: 10 11, 2017, 03:32:49 am by Marcus Tullius Cicero »
I prefer tongue-tied knowledge to ignorant loquacity.
MCMLXXXIII

Offline Lxuraz

• Manhood isn't about your favourite color - Lxuraz
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
Re: How to solve most common IG issues
« Reply #2 on: 10 11, 2017, 07:57:26 pm »
You can actually search on the whole google , You won't find like those words anywhere else , Also I know much about IG issues , Because that's what am currently studying.
Ex.Regluar Community Member - Ex.Tutorial & Guides board moderator