Ingame Community > News and Updates

House Robbing on SF

(1/2) > >>

FidoDido:
It's simple and short. Since SF isn't a RP Civilian city anymore with the new CnR event, I'm suggesting to make the ability to rob houses (as criminal obviously) on SF.

Where the criminals will deliver the object? Well, if this get added, the Staffs can choose some randoms importants points around SF, that doesn't really matter at all.

Also I want to say (IMO) on LS criminals don't have the enough ammount of houses to rob, as they are always robbing the same houses with some another robbers.

CocoNuT:
Yeah, nice suggestion.

Also, police and criminals will take more activity in SF if this gets added (in-game of course), I also think as there is a new CnR event in SF, why not add more CnR in SF by adding the "House robbing" missions for criminals?.

Hello:
Yes. Good idea. But we will add more things for SF. SF isn't important city. Currently we are playing between LS and LV. SF looks like ghost city. We should add new things for SF. Like another CnR event. Anyways, your suggestion may be one part of this new things. I am supporting this idea.

Hopper:
Why was this idea forgotten?
It's a smart idea if there's a criminal event and SF isn't now a RP City only.
Why don't put some houses able to be robbed?

FidoDido:

--- Quote from: CocoSP on 23 01, 2014, 08:21:22 pm ---Yeah, nice suggestion.

Also, police and criminals will take more activity in SF if this gets added (in-game of course), I also think as there is a new CnR event in SF, why not add more CnR in SF by adding the "House robbing" missions for criminals?.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Bluetooth on 23 01, 2014, 08:33:30 pm ---Yes. Good idea. But we will add more things for SF. SF isn't important city. Currently we are playing between LS and LV. SF looks like ghost city. We should add new things for SF. Like another CnR event. Anyways, your suggestion may be one part of this new things. I am supporting this idea.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Hopper on 26 01, 2014, 04:34:10 pm ---Why was this idea forgotten?
It's a smart idea if there's a criminal event and SF isn't now a RP City only.
Why don't put some houses able to be robbed?
--- End quote ---

Yes! That's the point. SF turned into a ghost city since long time ago, now it has a new CnR event but it isn't enough because after the event it become clear as a desert. I'm tired of see a lot of house which can be robbed so I think this will revive the city and make it more RP CnR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version