Ingame Community > News and Updates

Adding a most damages in DM Area.

(1/2) > >>

PikaChu:
As the title says, I am suggesting to add a '' most damages '' in DM Area. That will prevent players from kill-steal.

Kind regards.

Toretto:
No need to create more and more scripts just to introduce something for personal fame of oneself, as hospital was too crowded sometimes for dm, that area was created so that they all can gather there. It is just useless to add scripts for that. Plus you are suggesting it so that you can avoid kssers and still have your name on top. I guess gotto work hard sometimes in order to be in top and kill more  :D
Sorry but I downvote...  :)

PikaChu:

--- Quote from: Toretto19 on 26 01, 2014, 08:27:27 am ---No need to create more and more scripts just to introduce something for personal fame of oneself, as hospital was too crowded sometimes for dm, that area was created so that they all can gather there. It is just useless to add scripts for that. Plus you are suggesting it so that you can avoid kssers and still have your name on top. I guess gotto work hard sometimes in order to be in top and kill more  :D
Sorry but I downvote...  :)

--- End quote ---
I respect your vote, but you didn't say a reason.. you just said to work hard to kill. But you think its cool to kill-steal? As my self, I don't like it. Also hate when someone kill-steal me while I damaged the player with most ammo, and he came up with 1 ammo, and kill him. So top damages will be fair for all, since we're already got top kills. Like criminal events, as McDonald said.

ScrapyCoCo:
the damages will be continue if you got killed? Or it will lost and back to 0?

Torque#:
Supporting your suggestion ,i also was about to suggest is too.
Most of players use satchels/grenades there and I guess this is unfair because ofc he can be the top damage easily.
any way I see no reason to don't add this.
Up-voted.

--- Quote from: ScrapyCoCo on 26 01, 2014, 01:19:31 pm ---the damages will be continue if you got killed? Or it will lost and back to 0?

--- End quote ---
i guess if it continues would be better,as a record for example or something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version