Ingame Community > News and Updates

Modifying the DFR roof

(1/3) > >>

Btzjosh:
The roof of DFR is surrounded by little walls as you can see here: http://imgur.com/a/lDMYQ
 With the script that doesn't allow you to jump when getting shot, it's become virtualy imposible for criminals who
 leave the DFR after 6/6 to escape and get the win if the cops are camping outside and shooting them.
 They're like fish in a barrel there, there is no way for them to get away.
 My suggestion is to remove those little walls on the roof, or provide an alternative way for criminals to pass over them.
 /discuss

Bl3nd:
uh, you mean the building around them? Or the 4Meter long orange-walls? If the orange walls, then like wtf, those are like .. 4 meter you can simple jump over them.

Btzjosh:

--- Quote from: Bl3nd on 29 01, 2014, 02:27:02 am ---uh, you mean the building around them? Or the 4Meter long orange-walls? If the orange walls, then like wtf, those are like .. 4 meter you can simple jump over them.

--- End quote ---
Can you read all of it first?

--- Quote from: BtzJosh on 29 01, 2014, 02:19:50 am --- With the script that doesn't allow you to jump when getting shot

--- End quote ---

Bl3nd:
Uh, sorry, I focused on: "my suggestion is .. "

Anyway, there's a door downstairs (don't forget that) so of anyone gets annoyed from the cops above / gets annoyed from the walls, he can simply escape from the other door. However, I know how cops 'camp' down below, so how about this, cops won't be able to get to the roof unless the DFR is 7/6. There will be like a line that once cops go through it, it gets him back downstairs? Just like DS / PDR.

Btzjosh:

--- Quote from: Bl3nd on 29 01, 2014, 02:34:54 am ---Uh, sorry, I focused on: "my suggestion is .. "

Anyway, there's a door downstairs (don't forget that) so of anyone gets annoyed from the cops above / gets annoyed from the walls, he can simply escape from the other door. However, I know how cops 'camp' down below, so how about this, cops won't be able to get to the roof unless the DFR is 6/6. There will be like a line that once cops go through it, it gets him back downstairs? Just like DS / PDR.

--- End quote ---
Did you know that there is such thing as a turret that we cannot get through down the main entrance? You must not play as a criminal because otherwise you would know we cannot escape from downstairs unless we have killed all the cops that doesn't always happen before 8/6 when the script that kills campers goes into effect. Obviously your words mean nothing when you simply don't understand the suggestion

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version