Ingame Community > News and Updates

CITy zones catalogue

(1/2) > >>

Thunderr:
Hello Community,

Today, I'd like to suggest something that will probably be useful and needed. As you probably know, there are a lot of people searching for a CITy zone. But, it kind of takes some time to check all the zones at a location, while we have around 5-6 locations for CITy zones. 

By this suggestion, I meant  doing the same as we did to the house system. There's a house marker you can enter and check what house is avaible for sale, for what price and what INT it has. My suggestion was that we imply this system to the CITy system too. We could search for an empty zone, its size and price. This would make those searches a bit more organized.

I'd like to hear your opinion aswell.

PeterJean:
I'd love to see this suggestion added, Everybody knows how hard is it to find a zone for sale, especially when you try to find a zone in the new mapped underground CITy zones with all these tall buildings.

I just wanted to share with you this idea, why dont we add the GUI you're talking about to the old Housin Search system, I made a picture using my paint skills to show how would it look like Show content

KmilO:
Well, it's kind hard to determinate the size of a zone, as their size is not regular. They are not like, let's say 1x2, 2x4, 5x5 or so... Their size is always a bit bigger or a bit smaller, so it's not exact.

I guess that the only way to sort this catalogue is by the prize or the location. Of course, you could also be able to visualize the zone just like you do with the houses exterior/interior.

Phille:
You should also be able to find the zone in case you want to buy it.
Providing the coordinates for the selected zone in the house panel and have a command to mark the position could be a possibility?

Ron.:
I also think it might be a good idea even thought I know some staff members helped some players to look for a zone (I'm not saying they should do it all the time because of course they have other important duties). The think that I thought it could be an addition is to add one of these "Zones catalogues" to each entrance of a CITy zones sector (The underground sector, the sector in front of SFPD). Apart from that, nice suggestion.

Reagrds

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version