Ingame Community > News and Updates

A command to tell APB name and location

(1/1)

SlimShady:
Hi ,

I'm suggesting a simple command which could be used by law and criminals to tell the name of the APB and his current location. I'm suggesting this as some law units ask for the APB name a lot in emergency chat. And there are some riots which isn't easy to clear so it takes lot of time to kill the APB. So , players will ask about the APB name.

The output should be something like this : APB Target Name :  NameHere LOCATION : LS , Commerce 
If there wasn't an APB target then : There is no APB target at the moment!

So , it's just like the ./gethits command

Oh and forgot to say the command should be ./getapb for example.

Dude:
You already receive a message of the APB's name at the top screen of yours, Also you can open the map and check for the APB's blip which is pretty much visible
Show content
--- Quote ---Major-Dude[AF] posted an APB on Ra2oR assist in arresting them!

--- End quote ---

As you can see, APB's blip visible at the bottom right of the map
No need for creating a whole new script just because you are too lazy to open the map.

SlimShady:

--- Quote from: Dude on 06 02, 2015, 10:46:43 pm ---You already receive a message of the APB's name at the top screen of yours, Also you can open the map and check for the APB's blip which is pretty much visible
Show content
As you can see, APB's blip visible at the bottom right of the map
No need for creating a whole new script just because you are too lazy to open the map.

--- End quote ---
It's not about laziness.  For me , I got a 1680x1050 MTA resolution. Looking in the map which is full of blibs is really not a good idea as I hardly could find it. Just look at the amount of blibs inside LS. Too hard to find the APB blib.

Imagine a guy with a 800x600 resolution. If the APB in LS he won't even see it.
And it's not a whole new script it's a copy of the /gethits script but gets APB status instead of hits. It won't be even hurting anyone.

tiigs:
Too much suggestions about improving APB information, which is quite trivial in my opinion.. I'm not a cop, but what can be so difficult in asking about the APB in the emergency chat? It's more communicative and roleplayish. And the location is marked with a red blip anyway.

Arran:
Added.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version