Ingame Community > News and Updates

Allowing criminals to get wanted in vehicles

(1/1)

Lucifer:
Hi, today I'm suggesting something, which is allowing criminals to get wanted in vehicles

Well, as far as I remember, long time ago criminals were able to get wanted while they're inside a vehicle, but after a lot of time, a new feature was added, which is you wont be able to get wanted unless you aim at a cop for 2/3 seconds and you will be able to, lots of people complained about this so those seconds got removed, and another thing got added, which is you wont be able to get wanted unless you aim at a cop (without waiting anything) so we weren't able to get wanted by punching etc, and it is still here, but the problem is you wont be able to get wanted when you aim at a cop when being inside a vehicle, I firstly thought it was a bug, so I reported it here: https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=158990.msg2191633#msg2191633 and the bug report was invalid so it was removed intentionally, and my suggestion is to add it again.

Why am I suggesting this?
Because a lot of criminals usually hangout with cars around SA, so when they try to kill a cop inside a car they wont be able to, which makes no logic as you will HAVE to leave the car so you get wanted, so when chasing a cop you wont be able to get him unless you're glued on a vehicle, and not any vehicle... only DFT, as when gluing in any normal car wont allow you to shoot.
And it will also bring more RP, like for an example one wanted guy inside a car as a driver, he will be the only one who can shoot, and the other 3 inside the car wont be able to defend the car, as they can be involved, aiding a wanted criminal, so they cannot defend their own friend inside the car, and cops can easily stop the car, and when it stops then criminals will be able to shoot, which makes no sense.

The good things about this suggestion:
- More RP
- Criminals will be free, and can easily be wanted.

Thank you for reading.

Arran:
Fixed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version