Ingame Community > News and Updates

Better medkit usage - "continue" healing

(1/1)

Prototype:
Hello Community members

I want to suggest something about medkits usage. Well, as you know if you type /usemedkit then you will waste 1 medkit.
1 medkit = 100HP = 1200$-1500$
That is pretty high $ for medkits. Lucifer suggested here to make it cost a bit cheaper. But Arran denied that suggestion. I can understand why

So, I would like to make medkits usage a bit better. How?:
At the moment when you use medkit then you actually waste 1 medkit. Does not matter how many HP you have. If you continue playing for hours and you are fighting with criminals/cops then you actually need these medkits. Sometimes you don't even notice how you waste your medkits for nothing. They are just going away. For example:

As you can see at SS I have full HP. Pay attention on medkits there. 2820 HP left to heal. That means 28 medkits. 28 medkits = 28 * ~1300$ = 36,400$
That actually happens because whenever you click on usemedkit bind you take 1 medkit and you start to heal yourself. Even this setting does not help:

I've set it on 0 because you don't need to waste your medkit sometimes. In short I want to suggest medkit healing must continue healing when you use medkit. So we will not lose any medkits

Waiting for your opinions. Thanks

Arran:
Fixed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version