Support > Group Guides

How to see the group/Alliance members blip in radar

(1/3) > >>

felipecardoso:
Hello guys, I made a video to teach you how to enable the group/Alliance blips in HUD radar.
- I saw a lot of people asking "Why I can't see the blip of the group members on the radar?" or "Costum Blips are bugged, they keep spinning"... "How to add Alliance in f11 and radar" etc...
STOP NOW!
here you will learn how to see your members near you without bugs. just follow the steeps bellow.

Group Blip

First steep: Go to ESC>SETTINGS>VIDEO>HUD Match aspect ratio (disable) and save.2nd steep: Back in-game and do t/settings3rd steep: In "BLIPS" go to option Costum blips and enable it and save.Show content
Follow the steeps with the video

Alliance
First steep: Open the console(f8) or loads the key T and write:  /addally GroupName (If you're using the console(f8) don't put the " / "))2nd steep: Open the /settings3rd steep: Go to: Group/Alliance/Squad > Enable Group/Alliance members in F11 > Enable to: Group and alliance>ApplyShow content
Follow the steeps with the video

you're now ready to play :D

Marin.:
It's blip, not the ball. Fix the title to make your guide more clear.

MagiciaN:
Add squad members blip in this tutorial.

Fa3z:
And also if you can show us how to add alliance blip in our minimalp if it's possible.

lawlietpay:
 It's the same for the squad blips...

--- Quote ---- Made squad member names appear on F11 if the setting to show group member names is enabled. (Arran)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version