Support > Group Guides

How to use Squad Material's

(1/2) > >>

R2003:
How to use Squad
the squad is so usefull we can do anything what we want so I decide to show you the squad information.

1.) Squad can use for anything like event , Cop/Crime Killings attending CE's etc. and the very most important is the members you can request subboard here if your group  have a 60 members and 4 months of active squad.

2.) If you want to apply for the squad in forum just go Community Squad then you can choose what you want squad Crim,Civ,Cop  , or if you want to use in-game Application u can use /sapps <squadname> and after submit it. and the Leader/Founders of your Applying squad will see and moderate it.

3.)U can use squad application in-Game  if you are in the squad do F6> Squad Application > <Press it> and Find Edit Application or Squad Manage to see who you wants to get Accepted/Denied/Pending.

4.) For Squad History you can see the Squad Activity and inactivity. and it shows your squad when it created and Promoted the members.

5.) You can use Whitelist in squad like this. https://i.imgur.com/KzjKNcy.png

6.) Squad is looking like a team which making activities and improving some side hosting events, And another way to use by making a squad for friends only which chatting only and making friends in it.

7.) Squad Ranks . it's the squad custom ranks so the founder of the squad the only one who can edit the squad ranks so he can add more than 20 ranks and name it whatever he wants also he can choose the perms for every rank .

Blacky46:
you can add this too

6.) Squad is looking like a team which making activities and improving some side hosting events, And another way to use by making a squad for friends only which chatting only and making friends in it.

Me5a:
add this too

7.) Squad Ranks . it's the squad custom ranks so the founder of the squad the only one who can edit the squad ranks so he can add more than 20 ranks and name it whatever he wants also he can choose the perms for every rank .

R2003:

--- Quote from: Blacky46 on 19 11, 2016, 10:26:29 pm ---you can add this too

--- End quote ---

Added and thnx

R2003:

--- Quote from: Me5a on 20 11, 2016, 10:46:47 pm ---add this too

--- End quote ---

added and thnx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version