Author Topic: COVID-19 Vaccine: YES/NO  (Read 11756 times)

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine: YES/NO
« Reply #120 on: 03 08, 2021, 10:59:59 pm »
Yikes, probably that's what I'll read if I google "should I take COVID vaccine?". Lol. Ok dude thanks for informing how half year vaccines are good against virus which wasn't even around at the time they engineered it, useful information really. I think we should also make lifelong lockdowns and restrictions cause COVID and its variants has been around for centuries and it's not going to disappear any time soon.
Dont flood this topic with meaningless posts

Dont flood this topic with meaningless posts
How come you call any of my posts a spam? You're as equal as anyone else here, being a moderator of a debate board doesn't give you right to judge people's posts by their meaningfulness. If you can't handle the duty without interfering into people's opinions, you should leave it for sure...

Debates go in and out of the topic, my previous reply wasn't even off-topic and as I said, you valuating people's posts by their meaningfulness is none of your job. I hope not to see any more of your "warnings" towards people to stop posting, as I've seen you doing it elsewhere when your opinion doesn't match with someone else's.

You are shitposting whenever someone takes his time to submit a post here

Use this board to debate properly, dont pollute this space with spam lacking value
Debates go in and out of the topic, my previous reply wasn't even off-topic
Yea because how can something be off-topic when its not even on any "topic" at all
it was just a totally empty provocation which was in no way related to ninjax's post or containing any serious argument for this debate

You are shitposting whenever someone takes his time to submit a post here

Use this board to debate properly, dont pollute this space with spam lacking value
And again, I'm telling you to stop evaluating anyone's opinions and posts based on your beliefs. For me, your countless replies of the same statistical pictures is shitposting, but I didn't tell you to stop posting or flooding this topic with them, because I know the unwritten rules of a debate, unlike you. I perfectly know how to debate, stop commanding useless instructions, my previous reply is still to be taken into your consideration..

And again, I'm telling you to stop evaluating anyone's opinions and posts based on your beliefs. For me, your countless replies of the same statistical pictures is shitposting, but I didn't tell you to stop posting or flooding this topic with them, because I know the unwritten rules of a debate, unlike you. I perfectly know how to debate, stop commanding useless instructions, my previous reply is still to be taken into your consideration..
You can keep repeating that and my instruction remains the same
« Last Edit: 04 08, 2021, 08:10:56 am by Dimit »
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.
Currently 795 million humans have insufficent access to food.
You can start helping today

Offline zurq

• New Community Member
    YearsYears
  • Ingame: nuzq?
« Reply #121 on: 09 09, 2021, 12:13:15 am »
All three vaccines authorized or approved by the Food and Drug Administration have been thoroughly tested and found to be safe and effective in preventing severe COVID-19. They continue to undergo continuous and intense safety monitoring.

Offline Raccoon

• 10 years of setting the good example in CIT
  • Group: ILC
  • Ingame: Raccoon
  • Squad: RH
« Reply #122 on: 13 09, 2021, 03:40:11 am »
Man, no offense to anyone but it's funny as hell to see people believing to all this bullshit.
Of course you should not do it, this whole fiasco has been made to get people to do that fucking vaccine, most of you there should stop watching the TV, I can speak all day about this whole thing and how they manipulate all of you but I am really tired of explaining and I know that CIT innocent children are not ready for that.
You may think I am a fucking loser saying random nonsense things and I get it, but this is really important.
To all those people supporting all this, get your shit right, educate yourself more about who's truelly ruling the world and what's the purpose of this whole system. I know you are going to make fun of my post but you better don't. Focus on what I am saying, stay away from all this covid bullshit and fight against those dictators.

And to all the smart dudes making fun of those who don't want to be vaccinated, let me tell you, that's just the start, you haven't seen anything, just give it some more time and we talk when the vaccine thing won't be there anymore and they'll truelly make you their slaves with all the great stuff they've prepare for humanity since decades.

Believing the government wants you to be safe is like believing the hooker loves you.

« Last Edit: 13 09, 2021, 03:52:01 am by Raccoon »
since 2011

Offline Hobart.

• Regular Community Member
  • ~(2014 - 2020)~
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: Hobart.
  • Squad: Nuts_society
« Reply #123 on: 13 09, 2021, 03:53:47 am »
I've taken my second portion of moderna vaccine today, the first one was a month ago , and I had two different cases of covid before taking them both .
What I would say is , the upcoming and the next variants are going to be more dangerous than the current Delta variant, people in some countries getting vaccinated 4 times as I heard in the news and searched, so if you are about me you must take it especially you working with medical staff and nurses, if you're afraid about side effects, there will be for sure , the place of the injection gonna be red for a day or two you will have fever or some skin pimples and being tired in general that's the normal case for everyone who took the vaccin as they told me and as I experianced myself... But dangerous side effects such as becoming paralysed or consequences such as death or affecting sexual organs rarely happen, so go take the vaccine as you are a priority and working with medical staff team , because you're mostly in risk of getting infected more than normal persons...
Angels die in Outlaws state
Formely known as Aymen.

A wise man once said "" Believing the government wants you to be safe is like believing the hooker loves you. !!! ""

Offline bullwark

• New Community Member
  • AFK since 2014.
    YearsYears
  • Group: Proud to be TN
« Reply #124 on: 13 09, 2021, 11:16:46 pm »
I've taken my second portion of moderna vaccine today, the first one was a month ago , and I had two different cases of covid before taking them both .
What I would say is , the upcoming and the next variants are going to be more dangerous than the current Delta variant, people in some countries getting vaccinated 4 times as I heard in the news and searched, so if you are about me you must take it especially you working with medical staff and nurses, if you're afraid about side effects, there will be for sure , the place of the injection gonna be red for a day or two you will have fever or some skin pimples and being tired in general that's the normal case for everyone who took the vaccin as they told me and as I experianced myself... But dangerous side effects such as becoming paralysed or consequences such as death or affecting sexual organs rarely happen, so go take the vaccine as you are a priority and working with medical staff team , because you're mostly in risk of getting infected more than normal persons...
the same moderna sucks.
Sometimes you need to look at Life from a different prespective.
CIT Instagram Administrator.

Offline Hobart.

• Regular Community Member
  • ~(2014 - 2020)~
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: Hobart.
  • Squad: Nuts_society
« Reply #125 on: 14 09, 2021, 02:49:46 am »
the same moderna sucks.

what makes people saying it sucks while countries cooperated and companies invested thousands of money and newest technology to find a vaccine certified by the WHO from many other vaccines as well so people come and say it sucks or something similar. It's sad until today to think our governments are trying to     make us more weak by giving us portions with something planned for the future , it's obviously ridiculous with all due respect to think like that, but have any of you caught covid and passed throught hospital and experianced real pain and has been in need of O2 ?????!!!!!

Of course , only people who have been throught can tell, people lost their friends, members of family and more people due to this thing because it targets immune system,lungs and blood, it's like the beggining of inventing a new vaccine for a new disease wich helps getting over it and being cured. It's because you can pass the period of covid fine and needed 14 day to recover, other people who got a weak immunity system can survive this shit, it's different from a person to another and all of you it seems have seen how the variant Delta has done to a whole country making it widespreading to all over the world like how Covid 19 itself begun.....

Angels die in Outlaws state
Formely known as Aymen.

A wise man once said "" Believing the government wants you to be safe is like believing the hooker loves you. !!! ""

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
« Reply #126 on: 14 09, 2021, 05:32:20 pm »
How many jabs you guys gonna take till you stop being scared about a disease that kills less than 0.1% of people below the age of 65?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-rate/

Even the total world-wide mortality rate (which is largely skewed by the amount of old people dying, and by poor countries with already bad hygienics) is still at around 2% according to the WHO.

https://covid19.who.int/

Globally, as of 5:36pm CEST, 13 September 2021, there have been 224,511,226 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 4,627,540 deaths, reported to WHO. As of 13 September 2021, a total of 5,534,977,637 vaccine doses have been administered.

4,627,540 / 224,511,226 x 100 = ~2.06%

People who had 2 doses are still dying from the virus. "But they are less!" Well yeah duh, people who are afraid of covid are less likely to interact with others, so they will less likely be in contact with someone who's infected.

Offline KakCraft

• New Community Member
« Reply #127 on: 14 09, 2021, 06:04:54 pm »
How many jabs you guys gonna take till you stop being scared about a disease that kills less than 0.1% of people below the age of 65?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-death-rate/

Even the total world-wide mortality rate (which is largely skewed by the amount of old people dying, and by poor countries with already bad hygienics) is still at around 2% according to the WHO.

Globally, as of 5:36pm CEST, 13 September 2021, there have been 224,511,226 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 4,627,540 deaths, reported to WHO. As of 13 September 2021, a total of 5,534,977,637 vaccine doses have been administered.

People who had 2 doses are still dying from the virus. "But they are less!" Well yeah duh, people who are afraid of covid are less likely to interact with others, so they will less likely be in contact with someone who's infected.

0.1% for a country like the USA is still 328,000 deaths. And 2% total worldwide is a lot of excess mortality. Definitely not an extinction event, but it surely adds up and spikes "normal" mortality rates.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #128 on: 14 09, 2021, 06:53:56 pm »
0.1% for a country like the USA is still 328,000 deaths. And 2% total worldwide is a lot of excess mortality. Definitely not an extinction event, but it surely adds up and spikes "normal" mortality rates.

Hahahaha, excess mortality? Then we can start proposing restrictions to literally anything, because any mortality caused by something other than dying from age, can be considered excess mortality. If you want to prevent excess mortality, start by making cigarettes and alcohol illegal, which kill far more people than covid ever will.

https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/fast_facts/index.htm

Worldwide, tobacco use causes more than 7 million deaths per year. If the pattern of smoking all over the globe doesn't change, more than 8 million people a year will die from diseases related to tobacco use by 2030.

But, but you can't infect people with tobacco, so it doesn't cause others to die! Never heard of second-hand smoke deaths? Those count for around 10% of the amount of first-hand smoke deaths.

https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/fast_facts/index.htm

Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day.

In 2016, 3 million deaths, or 5.3 percent of all global deaths (7.7 percent for men and 2.6 percent for women), were attributable to alcohol consumption. Globally, alcohol misuse was the seventh-leading risk factor for premature death and disability in 2016.

https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/brochures-and-fact-sheets/alcohol-facts-and-statistics

Either you advocate to make those stuff illegal/more strictions as well as many other things that I didn't mention yet that are more dangerous than covid, as they cause millions more excess mortality cases, don't try to use it as a silly argument because you just make yourself look stupid.

Offline KakCraft

• New Community Member
« Reply #129 on: 15 09, 2021, 09:38:30 am »
Hahahaha, excess mortality? Then we can start proposing restrictions to literally anything, because any mortality caused by something other than dying from age, can be considered excess mortality. If you want to prevent excess mortality, start by making cigarettes and alcohol illegal, which kill far more people than covid ever will.

Excess mortality means higher than average deaths

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #130 on: 15 09, 2021, 07:37:42 pm »
Excess mortality means higher than average deaths

You seem to care so much about preventing a slightly higher than 'normal' (who decides what "normal" even is?) amount of deaths by covid, when you don't seem to be advocating for stricter restrictions about other stuff that are way more serious and are the cause of millions of unnecessary deaths such as alcohol and tobacco? Because it doesn't fit your agenda. If your objective is to let less people die, then you'd start by things that kill the most humans on a daily basis, which again, are tobacco and alcohol, way ahead of covid.
« Last Edit: 15 09, 2021, 07:42:57 pm by OhhKarim »

Offline Dimit

• USNS Leader
  • USHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
  • Group: U.S.Navy SEALs
  • Ingame: ADM-Dimit#USNS
« Reply #131 on: 15 09, 2021, 07:46:51 pm »
You seem to care so much about preventing a slightly higher than 'normal' (who decides what "normal" even is?) amount of deaths by covid, when you don't seem to be advocating for stricter restrictions about other stuff that are way more serious and are the cause of millions of unnecessary deaths such as alcohol and tobacco? Because it doesn't fit your agenda. If your objective is to let less people die, then you'd start by things that kill the most humans on a daily basis, which again, are tobacco and alcohol, way ahead of covid.
its not „slightly higher than normal“, COVID-19 is highly contagious and exceptionally dangerous deadly and/or causing long term health damage

please inform yourself before spreading false information or garbage here

the same moderna sucks.
Any details that would prove your point?
There's no god, no saviour, no paradise and no life beyond. Our existence is limited. Nothing will save us from death.  Use your time on earth wisely.
Be kind to others, share your wealth - donate to the poor, protect the environment, use your opportunity every day to make earth a better place.
Currently 795 million humans have insufficent access to food.
You can start helping today

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #132 on: 15 09, 2021, 10:07:16 pm »
its not „slightly higher than normal“, COVID-19 is highly contagious and exceptionally dangerous deadly and/or causing long term health damage

2.06% death rate (total worldwide cases) is not "exceptionally dangerous" especially when it's less than 0.1% for many age groups below the age of 65.

Stop fear mongering.

Offline KakCraft

• New Community Member
« Reply #133 on: 16 09, 2021, 03:52:22 pm »
2.06% death rate (total worldwide cases) is not "exceptionally dangerous" especially when it's less than 0.1% for many age groups below the age of 65.

Stop fear mongering.

2% of world population is 158 million. That's a substantial number of extra deaths. Maybe it's easy to depersonalize and ridicule such numbers for you, but for family and friends of those 158 million it would be a different story.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
« Reply #134 on: 16 09, 2021, 04:17:47 pm »
2% of world population is 158 million. That's a substantial number of extra deaths. Maybe it's easy to depersonalize and ridicule such numbers for you, but for family and friends of those 158 million it would be a different story.

Are you trolling or just oblivious? That's making an extremely HUGE assumption that entire world's population would even be infected by covid19 in order to be added to the statistics. The world's total covid cases are only 219 million in comparison to the world's population of 7.9 BILLION, and the total deaths are 4.55 million. That means a 2% death rate on the 219 million worldwide cases, not a 2% on the total world population, that number is around 0.058% which I'll shown you down below since you don't seem to understand basic information.  :fp:

4,627,540 (total worldwide deaths by covid) / 7,893,516,332 (total worldwide population) x 100 = ~%0.059

Alcohol consumption contributes to 3 million deaths each year globally as well as to the disabilities and poor health of millions of people. Overall, harmful use of alcohol is responsible for 5.1% of the global burden of disease.

Worldwide, tobacco use causes more than 7 million deaths per year. If the pattern of smoking all over the globe doesn't change, more than 8 million people a year will die from diseases related to tobacco use by 2030.

Key facts
Tobacco kills up to half of its users.
Tobacco kills more than 8 million people each year. More than 7 million of those deaths are the result of direct tobacco use while around 1.2 million are the result of non-smokers being exposed to second-hand smoke.
Over 80% of the world's 1.3 billion tobacco users live in low- and middle-income countries.
Leading cause of death, illness and impoverishment

The tobacco epidemic is one of the biggest public health threats the world has ever faced, killing more than 8 million people a year around the world. More than 7 million of those deaths are the result of direct tobacco use while around 1.2 million are the result of non-smokers being exposed to second-hand smoke.(1)

In 2 years: worldwide 4.55 million people died by covid 19

In 2 years: 2x(7 million+ + 3 million+) died by alcohol+tobacco related incidences = 20+ million.

That makes them 4 times more worrisome, especially when there's scary statistics such as the one that says tobacco kills up to half its users, compared to only 2% total death rate by covid19 and 0.1% for many age groups below the age of 65.

Before you're gonna try to act like a smartass by saying "if you're infected by covid19 you can kill other innocent ones, it's different" no it's not different, can you read the statistic above that says 1.2 million people die every year from second-hand smoke deaths meaning they're not the ones who were smoking. Secondly, there's millions of people dying from lunatics who were under the consumption of alcohol.

So if you're gonna use pathetic quotes like these:

"Maybe it's easy to depersonalize and ridicule such numbers for you, but for family and friends of those it would be a different story." - Kakcraft

Start by not being a hypocritic, start with adding restrictions to things that kill way more people than a stupid virus with a low mortality rate. Until then, you, dimit, and many others are going to be useless hypocrites who are just virtue signalling.