Author Topic: Forum Account issue  (Read 1602 times)

Offline ShockWave

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: EvE
  • Ingame: ShockWave
  • Squad: Wrath
Forum Account issue
« on: 16 07, 2021, 05:30:56 pm »
So I had a forum account that I had linked to my account and I accidentally delete it ( long time ago ). Now I can't accesss such features as /main chat and etc. Is there a way I can unlink that old account and link another forum account to that account?

~Regards
Levent

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Senior Community Member
  • Feeling good, man!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
Re: Forum Account issue
« Reply #1 on: 16 07, 2021, 06:40:21 pm »
You may try to get help from the Account Retrieval board, maybe staff can help you to unbind your account.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline ShockWave

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #2 on: 16 07, 2021, 07:14:28 pm »
You may try to get help from the Account Retrieval board, maybe staff can help you to unbind your account.
I asked staff and they said only Arran can unbind it, and it's not possible for me to get in contact with him and a staff member said that he probably won't unbind. But I will give it a try. Thanks.

Offline ShockWave

YearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 16 07, 2021, 07:17:55 pm »
I asked staff and they said only Arran can unbind it, and it's not possible for me to get in contact with him and a staff member said that he probably won't unbind. But I will give it a try. Thanks.
They don't support forum account recovery.

Show content

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Senior Community Member
  • Feeling good, man!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #4 on: 17 07, 2021, 12:48:58 pm »
They dont support forum account recovery. But let us see if they can unbind your account from the old forum account. The only thing you can do is be patient and let higher staff give you decision.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline iFrank

• Bikers Vice President
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • somebody that you used to know
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #5 on: 23 07, 2021, 10:03:38 pm »
I wish I could be of help, but unfortunately, in cases like this, we're unable to help. I hope for your understanding. @Ire

BIKERS M.C.