Author Topic: Near ARs or near CE you can hear music from your speaker as DL3 or no?  (Read 1408 times)

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
Hello,

When you are around ARs or CE, you can hear your own music from your speaker glued at your car or no? Tell us here to make this very clear, we can hear music or no? I know that who don't want to listed others music they can DISABLE from /settings easly, I am wrong?  「(゚ペ)
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
owning DL3 doesn't give you the right to annoy and bother +30 people with ur musics glued on ur car. playing musics and then saying 'you can disable it from settings' doesn't make sense. also this message appear when you play /streamurl
WARNING: This speaker must only be used for events (party, etc)
fr

Offline IDriver

• ███████████] 99%
owning DL3 doesn't give you the right to annoy and bother +30 people with ur musics glued on ur car. playing musics and then saying 'you can disable it from settings' doesn't make sense. also this message appear when you play /streamurl

Bro, I want to make this clear by staff, and if there is broke any rule from CIT. Then, make clear for everyone this, you can't move around SA with your speaker glued in your own car, and driving around cop killing or robbery.
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline Babushka

• Regular Community Member
  • Babushito - Gobi
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: Babushka[SAPD]
  • Squad: The_Expendables
I could here someone's else speaker outside DFR protected area, but not in ARs

SAPD Officer | Ex Community Event Manager | ex. ICM | Ex CIT News Headlines Publisher | Regular Community Member

Offline IDriver

• ███████████] 99%
I could here someone's else speaker outside DFR protected area, but not in ARs

I said by mistake ARs... I mean about binco , and markets, Pizza etc places where you can do robberies with your criminals. If you are around with music speaker it's allowed or no? They can't disable who don't want to hear it, or you broke any rule?  「(゚ペ)

Offline iFrank

• Bikers Vice President
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • somebody that you used to know
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
It could indeed be disruptive to some players out there, so, please avoid using the DL3+ speaker in and around CE/ARs. This way, you wouldn't only avoid disturbing CnR event attendees but also save yourself from the fear of whether or not you're violating any of the server rules by any chance.
BIKERS M.C.