Author Topic: How to register on cit.gg if you've forgotten your password  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Spider

• Senior Community Member
  • Have a nice day!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: SAPD
  • Ingame: [CIT]Spider
  • Squad: TurkishAirlines
My friend forgot his ingame account password and he doesn't have a forum account. So therefore, he can't register and post an Account Retrieval topic to get his password back.

It's kinda easy to answer the question but I can't remember what was the solution for such circumstance.

The problem is...

• He can't remember his account password.
  • Due to it he can't register on forum
  • He doesn't know his email which is linked to his account.
  • And yes he's enough noob for not taking a note of his password  :)

I need a simple and non-rule-breaking solution.

A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again.

Ex.L2 Staff Member, Guide of CIT, Senior Community Member, Deputy Commander in SAPD and Ex. Eye of SAPD.
is Active currently.

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Feeling good, man!
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
Re: How to register on cit.gg if you've forgotten your password
« Reply #1 on: 04 08, 2021, 03:01:59 pm »
The last solution is contacting ARM Staff, but he must do it by himself. Maybe he can use 'discord' to contact staff. Explain the problems and give detailed information, such as serial, account name, history etc.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline Spider

• Have a nice day!
« Reply #2 on: 04 08, 2021, 03:06:53 pm »
The last solution is contacting ARM Staff, but he must do it by himself. Maybe he can use 'discord' to contact staff. Explain the problems and give detailed information, such as serial, account name, history etc.
Is there any other solution than this? He can't speak English, or at least his English is awful. I was thinking about helping him myself by talking to ARM Staff members (If it's posssible ofc). I may tell every information he remembers about his account to get it back for him. Or in the other way is it possible to post an Account Retrieval topic on behalf of him. He's actually a really close friend of mine. Tbh we used to play together most of the time, even we shared our money and items too.

A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again.

Ex.L2 Staff Member, Guide of CIT, Senior Community Member, Deputy Commander in SAPD and Ex. Eye of SAPD.
is Active currently.

Offline Coke

• The Emperor
  • Feeling good, man!
  • Group: Bikers
  • Ingame: Coke
  • Squad: Vintage | CCC
« Reply #3 on: 04 08, 2021, 03:26:58 pm »
I hope you can get solution for that but, I would say instead of PMing ARM staff you better ask them here,
https://cit.gg/index.php?topic=123319.0

I also got message from @DraGo it just same with your problems, he said he was an ex staff and can not speak/well with english.
Retired Normal Player  6/13/2011
Ex. Head State Official | Ex. Civilian Minister | Ex. Mod Developtment Suggestion board | Ex. The Tinker | Ex. CIT DJ | Ex. Group Level Manager | 50+ contributions through suggestions | Ex. Application Handler & Moderator for Guider | Honorable Guider | Ex. Indonesian Moderator | Translation Progress Assistant

Offline Spider

• Have a nice day!
« Reply #4 on: 04 08, 2021, 03:36:05 pm »
I won't mention anyone but I would like to ask for a help from ARM staff members from here.

@ARMs Is it possible for me to communicate with you in some ways and tell you every possible information you need for retrieving the account? We want to get the account back with your helps instead of creating a new one and start from beginning.

Thank you for letting me know how to resolve this issue @Coke

The case is not closed yet though. Waiting for an answer from staff.

is Active currently.

Offline SagoN.

• New Community Member
  • CAPORAL IRL
  • Ingame: SagoN
« Reply #5 on: 04 08, 2021, 05:11:23 pm »
Well, As Coke you may let him contact any ARM in discord and you'd be intermediary if he's bad at english and translate whatever he says its the only way to solve his prob.

Offline Spider

• Have a nice day!
« Reply #6 on: 06 08, 2021, 08:13:38 pm »
He created a new forum account and posted a topic himself. The case has been solved.

Can be locked. Thanks :)

is Active currently.