Author Topic: [+++] Add a delay switching from Deagle to Combat-Shotgun in LV.  (Read 3872 times)

Offline WeL3a

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
Re: Add a delay switching from Deagle to Combat-Shotgun in LV.
« Reply #30 on: 14 09, 2021, 10:26:19 pm »
I can't seem to understand what is the point of such an addition? Currently, everyone is equal as everyone and anyone can spam Deagle/spas, however, I assure you that this won't solve the spam Deagle/spas issue as it'd only make those without macros unable to use it, meanwhile, macro users would be able to use it by setting another wep switch in between deagle/spas for few ms to bypass the delay, so I'm downvoting this, as the purpose this suggestion is made for and most people are upvoting for won't be reached by such addition. There are many ways and hundred of different ways to bypass such restrictions and delay such as this one: (You can notice at lower speed, that between the spas and deagle m4 comes up fast which would surly bypass the delay)

However, this suggestion would put those who manually (without macro) spam spas/deagle at a disadvantage, and the only way to avoid such thing and disable the whole spam is by re-adding the delay added on Deagle when switching to any other weapon.

Voting Negative I agree with what Max just said macros players will find another way to bypass it it also gives a disadvantage for those who play without one.
Matter of fact the same players who voted positive on removing deagle/spas spam are those who voted on bringing it back to the game  ;D

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
Re: Add a delay switching from Deagle to Combat-Shotgun in LV.
« Reply #31 on: 14 09, 2021, 10:29:29 pm »
Matter of fact the same players who voted postive on removing deagle/spas spam are those who voted on bringing it back to the game  ;D
no one voted about bringing it back to the game or remove the nerf I suggested, I was inactive at that time, I didn't see an update change-log line or topic, so it was made a main chat discussion with 1 player who doesn't represent the majority of LV players
« Last Edit: 14 09, 2021, 10:58:34 pm by daddy »

xCoders: Daddy, Mark-Jr, Jason, GoldNugget, Rellic, Syfear, Achref, Kikers.

Offline RicaRdo

• The ReNeGaDeS Founder
  • Outstanding Community Member
  • Cops ‘n’ Renegades
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: The_ReNeGaDeS
  • Ingame: RicaRdo
  • Squad: The_Velentzas
Re: [+++] Add a delay switching from Deagle to Combat-Shotgun in LV.
« Reply #32 on: 14 09, 2021, 11:42:18 pm »
When I went to LV I tried to play there, I found out players killing me in 2 seconds with that combo, which can't be avoided so it's not giving any LS players chance to go there. LV wasn’t like this old times it, we always used to see LS groups/players playing there unlike now… i’m sure that you barely see an LS group turfing there because they call it nothing but cancer, I was an LV player and this was one of the reasons to leave it, many other players got the same reasons, stop the selfishness. Positive  :)

Honorable Criminal Boss
<3 4ever familia #The_ReNeGaDeS <3

Offline Axe

• New Community Member
  • abok
    YearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #33 on: 15 09, 2021, 09:26:04 am »
It gives cheaters high unfair advantage and it kills in 2 seconds or less which is ridiculous. Positive
fr

Offline Arran

• Administrator
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: [CIT]Arran
« Reply #34 on: 15 09, 2021, 03:55:09 pm »
You didn't say what delay so went with 400ms.
Proof You Are so Much More Than What You Realise
Authority is not truth. Truth is authority.