Author Topic: Removing vehicle restrictions from LV turfs. [North HBL-KACC-LVPD]  (Read 3050 times)

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
Hello, we had a big issue about abusing VIP recovery in some turfs like 2 north hbl turfs, kacc, and LVPD so instead of removing those turfs or blocking them we found a solution about making vehicles automatically recover away. after the new rule updates.
Not punishable acts:
- "Abusing" VIP recover unless using it to hide inside an inaccessible area.
I'm here to suggest removing the restrictions on those turfs
2 North HBL turfs
Show content

LVPD
Show content

KACC factory
Show content

why we should remove those restrictions?
  • North HBL turf if we can recover vehicles inside it would be easier for people inside to take cover or buying armor from vehicles such as Stafford.
  • Big north HBL turf people inside can use Stafford or any vehicles to buy armors etc.
  • KACC turf we can use vehicles as a cover from people sniping from outside.
  • LVPD turf has 3 floors so we can go to the Basement floor easily with vehicles and we can use a vehicle as a cover from sniping from the middle floor.

Offline |Lucky

• Regular Community Member
  • Guard_Ghosts Your Nightmares
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Guard_Ghosts
  • Ingame: [GG]LuckY*
Well, LVPD turf is the most annoying turf about the vehicles recovery since u die when u recover a vehicle inside and it warp away before u go to the basement so the enemy team will kill u easily, About kacc turf and the 2 north HBL we can use them as a cover or to buy armor since it's easier as u said above, as well it can save u from dying. Removing vehicle restrictions from LV turfs is a great idea, moreover abusing vip recover not punishable anymore so vehicle restrictions should be removed.
I'm Positive
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Offline OhhKarim

• Senior Community Member
  • Players of the Gold
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team eXodus #1
  • Ingame: OhhKarim
  • Squad: NoAP4U
Since the rules were updated, I do not see the reason to keep this restriction, you got my positive vote. This restriction punishes everyone, not just the ones who were abusing the recovery system.
« Last Edit: 10 09, 2021, 05:44:07 pm by OhhKarim »
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline Stockholm1738

• New Community Member
  • nR7Gaming~
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AcidRain~
since everything is allowed arran shouldve already removed this also add back kacc towers and wide open the whole enterance of lvpd

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
since everything is allowed arran shouldve already removed this also add back kacc towers and wide open the whole enterance of lvpd
wide open entrance of lvpd would cause health bug and we're still discussing about the kacc towers so

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
but, they will keep exploiting it, I mean blocking ways like LVPD underneath.

We shouldn't punish everyone (by removing their ability to use vehicles inside those turfs) just because a select few people abuse something. The ones who break the rules should be punished, not everyone.
This is what happens when I dont delete your "usual" quotes. Just check topic and notice how it has full of negativity, hate and toxic posts (except some funny ones. Respect to you). You only spreat anger against PAM and Staff team. I feel so sorry that you've failed in life.

Offline WeL3a

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
Since it's not punishable anymore I guess we should allow recovering vehicles in such places again.  :tetelaser:

Offline iFighTeR7

• I don't care what people say about me.
    YearsYearsYears
  • Squad: DoMinos_Squad
I am not LV player, but when I tried to attend in mafia wars i'm having that issue, it's annoying to me, and I tried to play in LV once but I died while recovering car. voting positive.
« Last Edit: 11 09, 2021, 08:31:36 pm by iFighTeR'~|NaB »

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
why not Removing vehicle restrictions from LV turfs. [North HBL-KACC] as you say only LVPD as you know this almost turf get cracked in lv and the ability to use vehicles inside turf and abuse it.
if someone died in the turf, tried coming back to the basement floor, it wouldn't work till 5-6 tries because the enemy group would've controlled the whole turf, except the basement floor so he will keep dying till he can reach the basement floor back.

Offline OhhKarim

• Players of the Gold
why not Removing vehicle restrictions from LV turfs. [North HBL-KACC] as you say only LVPD as you know this almost turf get cracked in lv and the ability to use vehicles inside turf and abuse it.

This isn't my suggestion though, so I am only able to vote on what's already posted here.

Offline holsteN

• Junior Community Member
  • WingsOfGold #1~
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: maviA
Re: Removing vehicle restrictions from LV turfs. [North HBL-KACC-LVPD]
« Reply #10 on: 10 09, 2021, 09:39:49 pm »
Since the rules were updated by arran they should remove this restriction, I was already upset that every time I tried to recover a vehicle in LVPD I died stupidly because of the restriction there is
POSITIVE  :tick:

Offline squar1X

YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #11 on: 11 09, 2021, 02:48:25 pm »
Everything is well explained here, after the rules' update it should be clear that LV is restriction free. Arran stated what is punishable and this particular recovery restriction is only a burden for the majority of LV players. Upvoting.

Online Manexi

YearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
« Reply #12 on: 11 09, 2021, 03:44:39 pm »
As rules changed and recovering vehs out there is no longer punishable, then yeah, Positive  :tick:

Offline Heinz

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: QWER
« Reply #13 on: 11 09, 2021, 07:28:24 pm »
Voting positive after restrictions has been changed just like before like a normal GTA everything is free to play and to do it whatever we want for fun.

Offline Wangrant

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: MaxWrist
  • Ingame: Wangrant
« Reply #14 on: 12 09, 2021, 02:27:36 pm »
after alot of things updated in LV rules this restrictions should be removed I can't recover any vehicle inside LVPD which is disturbing my gameplay. Positive