Author Topic: [+++] Add a delay switching from Deagle to Combat-Shotgun in LV.  (Read 3842 times)

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
What is the suggestion going about?: Add a delay switching from Deagle to combat-shotgun In LV.
Description: we had a solution before, added delay to the weapon itself which is Deagle but makes the weapon useless in LV, so here we found a better solution by adding delay switching from Deagle to spas only, I already asked some community developers and they told me it's possible, so we can use switch fast from deagle to sniper or any other weapon only the delay will be added to spas.
What would this suggestion improve: It will improve the gameplay here in LV, because it gives an advantage to cheaters who use macros and become undefeatable because it deals a lot of damage.
Why does this needs to be added?: It's totally unwanted here in LV. Players here complaining about it daily because it can kill anyone in less than 3 seconds which is annoying.
Can you provide us any examples?: here is an example full health + armor with drugs enabled in 2 seconds and 235 milliseconds
Show content
« Last Edit: 14 09, 2021, 10:24:03 pm by HosttyBoy »

Offline Stockholm1738

• New Community Member
  • nR7Gaming~
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: AcidRain~
Re: Add a delay switching from Deagle to Combat-Shotgun in LV.
« Reply #1 on: 13 09, 2021, 02:00:11 pm »
yes I agree remove this, now whole lv using macros.   :tick:

Offline Wangrant

YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: MaxWrist
  • Ingame: Wangrant
« Reply #2 on: 13 09, 2021, 02:04:31 pm »
we need to play clean in LV and we need to enjoy playing the game because now its disturbing my gameplay experience if everyone will keep using Deagle-Spas exploit. Positive

Offline Jason

• xCode Brigadier
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #3 on: 13 09, 2021, 02:12:29 pm »
Any solution which gets rid of this spam I'm positive with, but do not limit it only to combat shotgun as people will just spam deagle and sawn off which is just as annoying.

Offline Zio

• Junior Community Member
  • zio'
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: mc
« Reply #4 on: 13 09, 2021, 02:43:58 pm »
I totally agree with this, adding this delay will make LV gameplay more enjoyable.
1 point I need to make is that we need to add this deagle delay to any shotgun out there and not only spas, because adding it only to spas will force everyone to use sawn and people will exploit the sawn dgl spam and as a result we are back into the same dgl spas loop, therefore a deagle delay to any shotgun is needed.
Positive attitude only

Offline KoOta

• Junior Community Member
  • ѕмѕ мє ωнєиєνєя уσυ иєє∂ нєℓρ ✓
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Vancouver
  • Ingame: KoOta
« Reply #5 on: 13 09, 2021, 02:48:12 pm »
most of people use macros to spam these 2 guns. adding delay to deagle >spas would be great idea. and also im happy to see deagle back but hope they wont mess it up again with deagle. anyways im positive with this suggestion to add delay to spas and deagle combo.
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. The best intelligence test is what we do with our leisure. The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function.

Offline TheHacker

• New Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: Outlaws MC
  • Ingame: 1337
  • Squad: Vainglory
« Reply #6 on: 13 09, 2021, 02:56:44 pm »
positive because a lot of people abusing this and even have macro for this so I think there should be delay so that this idiotic gameplay will be gone and everyone will have a fair chance in lv combat
im going to get TheGaymer kicked too
sooo dont worry

Offline Mark.-

• xCode Lieutenant
  • Donator L1
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xCode
« Reply #7 on: 13 09, 2021, 02:56:55 pm »
I agree with this but everyone will start spamming sawn and deagle, so you should suggest adding the delay between deagle and sawn/combat
Once upon a time

Offline daddy

• Donator L3
    YearsYears
« Reply #8 on: 13 09, 2021, 02:57:30 pm »
I agree with this but everyone will start spamming sawn and deagle, so you should suggest adding the delay between deagle and sawn/combat
Let's finish this first and we will see sawn dgl because it can be countered easily

Offline Manexi

• Senior Community Member
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: TR
« Reply #9 on: 13 09, 2021, 03:06:13 pm »
this delay should be added also to Deagle > Sawn Off, sawn off is also abusable.
Positive.

Offline xXkingahmdXx

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: #Ahmd
« Reply #10 on: 13 09, 2021, 03:20:46 pm »
Voting Negative  cuz I like using deagle spas  and this will not be fair adding a delay between spas deagle and not between sniper and nades for example.

If ur voting for this you might ask to turn off switch while shooting this will be more fair

Offline zurq

• Senior Community Member
  • xc
    YearsYearsYearsYears
  • Group: xc
  • Ingame: xc
  • Squad: xc
« Reply #11 on: 13 09, 2021, 03:25:07 pm »
I am voting positively. LOL, these spammers are really annoying, adding macros to just spam such thing. And, any sugg related to 'spam removes' I am positive with, as that guy above said. :tick:
Left this game already.

Offline STAR

• xCode Lieutenant
  • Regular Community Member
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #12 on: 13 09, 2021, 03:34:07 pm »
this will not be fair adding a delay between spas deagle and not between sniper and nades for example.
Because the sniper has a bolting delay which is much longer compared to the trigger pull delay between spas and deagle. You also do a throwing animation before you chuck your grenade at the enemy, there's no way to cancel (or significantly lower) the grenade animation and bolting delay unlike the deagle/spas spam. Besides, most people who spam this technique uses macros to perfectly execute the shots, which is lame and boring.

The DPS difference is insane, you know this already.

Upvoting this. Let's see how it plays out.

Offline thund3R

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: 1337
  • Ingame: thund3R
  • Squad: Prodigy
« Reply #13 on: 13 09, 2021, 08:05:41 pm »
Again idk why are you trying to overcomplicate things when you could remove the ability to switch weapons while aiming and still be able to use fast weapon switches as long you release the aim button when switching but whatever. I'll upvote this since this might a solution to the stupid ass Deagle, SPAS spamming playstyle. :tick:

Offline MaX15

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: MaX15
« Reply #14 on: 13 09, 2021, 08:38:57 pm »
I can't seem to understand what is the point of such an addition? Currently, everyone is equal as everyone and anyone can spam Deagle/spas, however, I assure you that this won't solve the spam Deagle/spas issue as it'd only make those without macros unable to use it, meanwhile, macro users would be able to use it by setting another wep switch in between deagle/spas for few ms to bypass the delay, so I'm downvoting this, as the purpose this suggestion is made for and most people are upvoting for won't be reached by such addition. There are many ways and hundred of different ways to bypass such restrictions and delay such as this one: (You can notice at lower speed, that between the spas and deagle m4 comes up fast which would surly bypass the delay)

However, this suggestion would put those who manually (without macro) spam spas/deagle at a disadvantage, and the only way to avoid such thing and disable the whole spam is by re-adding the delay added on Deagle when switching to any other weapon.
« Last Edit: 13 09, 2021, 08:40:46 pm by MaX15 »

Before you speak ask yourself if what you are going to say is true, is kind, is necessary, is helpful. If the answer is no, maybe what you are about to say should be left unsaid.