Support > Resolved Questions

Not sure how to access my account

(1/3) > >>

BabY:
I tried logging in with my ancient account
--- Code: ---LiL_BabY
--- End code ---
, but seems like I have forgotten the password I had years ago. I tried recovering the password and put in my e-mail, but seems like  it's trying to recover the password for an account called
--- Code: ---xclassix
--- End code ---
instead... I put in LiL_BabY's password just as an attempt and it actually logged me in. I'm not 100% sure about this other account, or how it was linked to my e-mail address. That account has no drugs, few weapons/ammo, almost no money, no vehicles, no bank balance.

I wasn't sure which recovery format I would be using since I'm not recovering a password or an email... My e-mail seems to be attached to an account already, and I'm not very suspicious about it because I think I remember vague memories of why this would have happened. But I'm actually rather trying to recover an account name  「(゚ペ)

How exactly should I be approaching the Account Retrieval request, and which format am I using exactly in my case?

GaMeFeR:

--- Quote ---but seems like I have forgotten the password I had years ago. I tried recovering the password and put in my e-mail, but seems like  it's trying to recover the password for an account called
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---I wasn't sure which recovery format I would be using since I'm not recovering a password or an email...
--- End quote ---
You just have said you might forgotten the password so you might make an account retrieval if you forgot, you're aware you forgot it or? So you proceed requesting for an account retrieval.

Or you meant that your gmail is attached into another account and you wasn't aware of it? @BabY

BabY:

--- Quote from: GaMeFeR on 06 05, 2022, 04:29:40 am ---You just have said you might forgotten the password so you might make an account retrieval if you forgot, you're aware you forgot it or? So you proceed requesting for an account retrieval.

--- End quote ---

Let's assume that's the case. Does this mean xclassix will still be linked to my e-mail? If that's so, then the root problem wasn't fixed.
Is it possible that two accounts be linked to the same e-mail?

GaMeFeR:

--- Quote from: BabY on 06 05, 2022, 04:33:48 am ---Let's assume that's the case. Does this mean xclassix will still be linked to my e-mail? If that's so, then the root problem wasn't fixed.

--- End quote ---
Affirmative, it will remain linked on it, can you remember if you were the one who made this changes?

--- Quote ---Is it possible that two accounts be linked to the same e-mail?
--- End quote ---
Negative.

BabY:

--- Quote from: GaMeFeR on 06 05, 2022, 04:37:00 am ---Can you remember if you were the one who made this changes?

--- End quote ---
I can't be quite sure. As I said I have a memory from around 2013 and I would love to know if an auditor could access that many years old logs to confirm with me or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version