Ingame Community > News and Updates

[+] Reduce State Official events limit from 30min to 10min

(1/7) > >>

KaceM:
Hello Community!
as everyone know when you win any State Official event you cannot participate again only after 30min Show content. 30min is too much  :ree:
my suggestion is very simple my suggestion is reducing the events limit from 30min to 10min.

Mask:
When I'm in free time I usually have fun with SO's events, and I really wish there was less time to participate in another event after winning one. Positive  :tick:

BuGsBunny:
ye it will be great if we reduce the limit cuz sometimes only 2-5 civilian players who participating in SO events so what if that those players have already win in SO event and SO start event no one will participate so ye its good if we reduce it :tick:

TwCafe:
As a part of State Official, I'm here to upvoting, I think the current cooldown which is 30min is too long, and reducing it to 10 min is better, and good enough to make the civilians enjoy the SO events without being disappoint.

kitten:
It's necessary to have it 30 minutes as there is a little break between each event and there goes atleast 2 minutes. It's better to have everyone at limit than a good player doing all the events and leaving none for the beginners or just not that good players. Mlem himself is a reason for the limit too, there is always one guy who dominates in the SO events no matter the time. Negative. Better leave it as it was for years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version