Author Topic: cant shoot when aim  (Read 1656 times)

Offline dz4ever

Years
cant shoot when aim
« on: 23 05, 2022, 02:56:01 am »
hello I have this prblm since last night . when I aim at someone I cant shoot . or shoot then stop shooting randomly
or shoot like 10-20 bullet then stop then shoot and stop . problem I got with . ak m4 spas tec9 . I can shoot with rifle :kek5: and sniper

i was thinking its mouse prblm but I can shoot without prblm also tried shooting with ctrl same thing
https://i.imgur.com/WwVhmz2.png
here is video

i reinstalled gta .
delete gun mods and other mods

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
Re: cant shoot when aim
« Reply #1 on: 23 05, 2022, 09:58:03 am »
Hello brother,

The AIMING breaks on certain guns after 45 fps (I think), there's a mod called mix sets and it has a frame limiter mode called "Auto" which makes the game run at your refresh rate during normal, when you go into water it goes into 30, cutscenes 30 and aiming 45, it's like GSync/FreeSync for the game
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline mx

• New Community Member
  • لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
    YearsYearsYears
  • Group: Team1O
  • Ingame: 1Omaxd
« Reply #2 on: 23 05, 2022, 12:52:59 pm »
Hello brother,

The AIMING breaks on certain guns after 45 fps (I think), there's a mod called mix sets and it has a frame limiter mode called "Auto" which makes the game run at your refresh rate during normal, when you go into water it goes into 30, cutscenes 30 and aiming 45, it's like GSync/FreeSync for the game
you got any link @IDriver ? If you got please share with us
takea'seat

Offline IDriver

• Senior Community Member
  • ███████████] 99%
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: IDriver#BOSS
« Reply #3 on: 23 05, 2022, 02:36:01 pm »
you got any link @IDriver ? If you got please share with us

@Mad  sure, I hope this will help to fix some problems, also tell me if everything it’s ok now.
My introduction | My YouTube | Facebook | Discord idriverr
TOP50-IDriver $1 | 7,2k Hours IG | SCM | DL3 IG | Crim Level 40 | Ex-Minister of Housing

Offline Danzy

• The Amplifier
  • L4 Staff
  • infernoob
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
« Reply #4 on: 23 05, 2022, 03:30:09 pm »
Driver, such mods do not work on MTA man.. Silent's mods are loaded only in the single player game due to ASI Loader that MTA doesn't support.

Abrupt stops in shooting have nothing to do with framerate, high FPS breaks moving with aimed guns, not shooting with guns.
Momentary ping spikes, packet loss spikes, or even your mouse itself could all be issues of a momentary stop in shooting. Check your physical mouse if the left click is functioning normally.
Rebind the shooting key to just right click (so holding right click aims and shoots) and check if the issue persists, if it doesn't, do the same with left click, and then if the issue appears, buy a new mouse.
We don't search for old songs, we search for old memories.

Offline dz4ever

Years
« Reply #5 on: 23 05, 2022, 05:46:47 pm »
hi thanks for help guys .

idriver thanks like danzy say mta dont support asi files . I was playing nrml with this fps before this prblm happen .

danzy
already tried to shoot with ctrl . same thing happen
already tried another old mouse that I have . same thing
already restarted my router . re config my router also . tried with wifi + cable
already reinstall gta .
u can see in the video I dont have packet loss or ping spikes

the problem happen when I aim at someone .

here is video shooting randomly with no problem the problem I get when I aim at someone

i will try to recored with mouse overlay next time . but its not mouse prblm since I tried two mouses and tried to shoot with ctrl in keyboard

Offline Xorke

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Xorke
  • Squad: notEasy
« Reply #6 on: 23 05, 2022, 11:47:17 pm »
We can try few things you’ve not done yet, I’d like you to do the following mentioned below but be assured that if this doesn’t fix the problem you’re having you’ll be able to revert back to your main settings.

We’ll try resetting your gta settings to see if this may have been the problem towards the aim issues you’re facing

Go to Documents then locate and move a folder named GTA San Andreas User Files to your Desktop once this is done launch MTASA and report back, if this has not fixed your issue and you’d like to revert back to your old settings then copy the folder you’ve saved previously onto your desktop & paste it inside the Documents section and replace all files if required.

Can you also confirm if you’ve tried doing this in a Freeroam server? Do you face this on other servers?

Offline dz4ever

Years
« Reply #7 on: 24 05, 2022, 10:43:53 pm »
We can try few things you’ve not done yet, I’d like you to do the following mentioned below but be assured that if this doesn’t fix the problem you’re having you’ll be able to revert back to your main settings.

We’ll try resetting your gta settings to see if this may have been the problem towards the aim issues you’re facing

Go to Documents then locate and move a folder named GTA San Andreas User Files to your Desktop once this is done launch MTASA and report back, if this has not fixed your issue and you’d like to revert back to your old settings then copy the folder you’ve saved previously onto your desktop & paste it inside the Documents section and replace all files if required.

Can you also confirm if you’ve tried doing this in a Freeroam server? Do you face this on other servers?

already deleted folder GTA San Andreas User Files to reset the settings to default here is date that I have delete it on date 22/5/2022 after I got the problem
https://imgur.com/a/wmqGJu2

I even deleted gta sa and mta registry for no reason

https://imgur.com/a/2R6Cqmy
https://imgur.com/a/Ls2OchU

and reinstall both of them

cleaned the hdd and sdd moved the game from sdd to hdd
same thing .

i tried two server there is no problem
first one have similler name to cit
other one some turkish freeroam server there is no problem

i have this problem only in cit

i will not reinstall my windows for it . so I think time to move on and try something else .

Offline Xorke

• Donator L3
    YearsYearsYearsYearsYearsYears
  • Ingame: Xorke
  • Squad: notEasy
« Reply #8 on: 25 05, 2022, 10:05:51 am »
i tried two server there is no problem
first one have similler name to cit
other one some turkish freeroam server there is no problem

i have this problem only in cit
Then it’s most likely a server script that’s giving you all these problems, I could be wrong but I can’t do much as am not an admin.

A temporary / perm fix would be to enable auto aim shoot in /settings using the left click only, give it a shot and see for yourself, all the best & good luck

Offline Vermouth

• The Enigmatic
  • L2 Staff
  • Ramadan Mubarak Y'all!
    YearsYearsYears
« Reply #9 on: 06 06, 2022, 01:17:02 am »
@dz4ever

You still wanna keep this topic open?  :)
“Games don't make you violent, lag does.”